This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

23 Replies
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Daffy duck said:

for most players getting throw 100k castle D bonus that has just 10M D in it will make them quit the game after 1 hit i mean that will destroy 100M O its going to get to the point of not raiding/attacking active castles belonging to players that spend abit to upgrade that much
Then, bfore attacking such players, you should be sure that your Offense is good enough not to quit the game after 1 hit :) 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 10:04 AM UTC

anxsar said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Libraistos said:

How to get V.I.P status?

Hello :) 

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

Does not answer the questoin

Why not?

I gave you the factors that are taken into account. We're developing the program, and maybe new members will be added in the future.

If you suit these requirements, you have a good chance to become a VIP player.
Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 10:05 AM UTC

anxsar said:

Alina Phoenix said:

anxsar said:

will a guide ever be produced that is usable ??  Very tough to navigate or get useful info especially for new people... tough to stick with a game with little to no explanation

Hello :) 

You can find many usefule info in the articles on our Support page: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000097285

this is worse than the in game guide...

If you have any suggestions on how to improve our in-game tutorial, you can post them under Suggestions thread :) 

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 10:08 AM UTC

Daffy duck is our winner this time 

Please PM your coords.

Thanks everyone for your questions :) 

Community Manager
1662083 users registered; 33519 topics; 252671 post; our newest member:sargentduhon