This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

23 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
21 July, 2017, 8:54 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies :) 

I'll be happy to answer your questions during this hour :)
Community Manager
Unknown_Ranger
21 July, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC
chat this
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC

Unknown_Ranger said:

chat this

Hello :) 

How can I help you, my Lord?
Community Manager
TORAX
21 July, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC

i have a suggestion . 

Plarium may sell us , our "expired league event reward packages"

i am ready to give some sapphires for them esp. legenderies
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC

TORAX said:

i have a suggestion . 

Plarium may sell us , our "expired league packages"

Hi :)

One of the main features of the packs is that they should be opened in time. 

I think it will be easier not to miss them as there is a notification now when a new pack is received :)
Community Manager
DoomieUK
21 July, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC

Hello Community Managers,

With some having the VIP status, that enables them to chat to their own agent, I would like this feature enabled to all accounts.

It feels like a two tier system that makes us the customer not valued.

Are we valued as customers of this game?

So why give others special perks to enhance their game

Just my thoughts, but I think many would agree:-)

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

UTC +0:00
Daffy duck
21 July, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

i'd like to ask about the new wall levels for 1 why are thy all the same look....i meen theirs no way to tell what lvl thy are when looking at the castle

also it give players the potability to get a castle defense bonus as high as 100k just think about that put 10M defense in there and try and hit it with 100M O and look what happens!!!

UTC -4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

DoomieUK said:

Hello Community Managers,

With some having the VIP status, that enables them to chat to their own agent, I would like this feature enabled to all accounts.

It feels like a two tier system that makes us the customer not valued.

Are we valued as customers of this game?

So why give others special perks to enhance their game

Just my thoughts, but I think many would agree:-)

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Hello, my Lord :) 

We are still developing VIP  program, that's why not all the players who suit requirements of the program are included to it. 

All our players are valued. That's why chat with VIP agents is not the only way to ask your questions, or report some issue.

All players who are not in the program can ask their questions on Forums, in Official Groups and in PM.

Community Manager
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC

Daffy duck said:

i'd like to ask about the new wall levels for 1 why are thy all the same look....i meen theirs no way to tell what lvl thy are when looking at the castle

also it give players the potability to get a castle defense bonus as high as 100k just think about that put 10M defense in there and try and hit it with 100M O and look what happens!!!

Walls of Level 6-10 look the same as in this update we decided to focus on their functanality and advantages instead of just design. Thare are enough other Improvements in the game that can be built.

Still, maybe in future updates devs will change their design.

As for your second statement, this feature doesn't lead to change of the game balance to the benefit of Defense players. There are still enough ways in the game to get enough Offense even against players with Walls of 10 Level.

Community Manager
xam
21 July, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC
My question is: If I fall Castles is the max. load capacity 50,000.  I have seen other payers can do more. How does is work? Greetings Rotmax
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

xam said:

My question is: If I fall Castles is the max. load capacity 50,000.  I have seen other payers can do more. How does is work? Greetings Rotmax

You can find answer to this question in our Game tutorials thread :) 
Community Manager
anxsar
21 July, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

will a guide ever be produced that is usable ??  Very tough to navigate or get useful info especially for new people... tough to stick with a game with little to no explanation.  forums are too slow for answers..

Daffy duck
21 July, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC
for most players getting throw 100k castle D bonus that has just 10M D in it will make them quit the game after 1 hit i mean that will destroy 100M O its going to get to the point of not raiding/attacking active castles belonging to players that spend abit to upgrade that much
UTC -4:00
Libraistos
21 July, 2017, 9:56 AM UTC
How to get V.I.P status?
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC

anxsar said:

will a guide ever be produced that is usable ??  Very tough to navigate or get useful info especially for new people... tough to stick with a game with little to no explanation

You can find many usefule info in the articles on our Support page: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000097285

Community Manager
anxsar
21 July, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC

Libraistos said:

How to get V.I.P status?

good question.. !!

Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:58 AM UTC

Libraistos said:

How to get V.I.P status?

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

Community Manager
anxsar
21 July, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Libraistos said:

How to get V.I.P status?

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

Does not answer the questoin
anxsar
21 July, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

anxsar said:

will a guide ever be produced that is usable ??  Very tough to navigate or get useful info especially for new people... tough to stick with a game with little to no explanation

You can find many usefule info in the articles on our Support page: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000097285

this is worse than the in game guide...
1720766 users registered; 42309 topics; 270786 posts; our newest member:zloybaban