This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 29

24 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
29 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
minnowfish
29 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Do you guys actively try and catch cheaters?  I think some here are not playing fairly.
UTC +0:00
jhite64
29 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Has there been thought on a way to add a space for when we want to build/expand or just redo the design of our castles, to make it easier to move pieces around?  just a thought and Thanks

Rab
UTC +4:00
Billybabu
29 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
will we get to a point where we'l need to buy medals in order to keep upgrade's going on our troops?
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
minnowfish said:

Do you guys actively try and catch cheaters?  I think some here are not playing fairly.
Sure, if you find some accounts suspicious, please report them to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
jhite64 said:

Has there been thought on a way to add a space for when we want to build/expand or just redo the design of our castles, to make it easier to move pieces around?  just a thought and Thanks

Rab
Hi! We received similar suggestions. We'll think what can be done :) 
zlonakvadrat 1389
29 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
:)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Billybabu said:

will we get to a point where we'l need to buy medals in order to keep upgrade's going on our troops?
Well, you will certainly need them in order to upgrade Units :)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
zlonakvadrat 1389 said:

:)

milt
29 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
on the prize packages why is it that the bigger leagues like the rebels -dominus -and lords of the black rose seem to win all the big prizes and some players have won 3-4 times why should the little players keep trying to win if the odds are stacked against them-i know several players who have very little money  to put onto the game but enjoy playing and do what they can to support you and are totally ignored---needs to be a FAIR way for all to have a chance  ty
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
milt said:

on the prize packages why is it that the bigger leagues like the rebels -dominus -and lords of the black rose seem to win all the big prizes and some players have won 3-4 times why should the little players keep trying to win if the odds are stacked against them-i know several players who have very little money  to put onto the game but enjoy playing and do what they can to support you and are totally ignored---needs to be a FAIR way for all to have a chance  ty
They are not ignored in any case, they should keep growing and fighting :) I'm sure in while they will be able to reach the TOP!
jhite64
29 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply, I know most pieces can be moved, it's the outside walls that I have the biggest issue when trying to move, just wanting to clarify.

Rab
UTC +4:00
Oracle
29 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

I know that these has been explained, but Can moderators​ voice their opinions on matters concerning their Leagues, Organisations and alliances, Matters that are affect their game play?.

Also what features are available to stop moderators from using their power in the forum from spreading influences of their Leagues

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
TORAX
29 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
i reccomend you to decrease resource transfers between league mates , within 1 minute like raids in BGs
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
jhite64 said:

Thanks for the reply, I know most pieces can be moved, it's the outside walls that I have the biggest issue when trying to move, just wanting to clarify.

Rab
Thanks for specifying this :) 
broceliande.exca
Sorry I'm french !!
UTC +1:00
Oracle

I owed you a question. So my debts is paid

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Oracle said:

I know that these has been explained, but Can moderators​ voice their opinions on matters concerning their Leagues, Organisations and alliances, Matters that are affect their game play?.

Also what features are available to stop moderators from using their power in the forum from spreading influences of their Leagues

Lord Oracle, this question is not so easy answer :) I think this should be discussed with your Community Manager in PM. 
Knightamania LD
29 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

My internet was interrupted the day before yesterday. I had just started an 8 hour experience booster then my internet went limited. So I lost the experience booster.Will you replace the stolen item?

Jeff Knight
UTC +9:00
milt
29 June, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
that still doesn't answer question about prize packages and your answer is always a general answer not a specific one to the question that is ask such as how does same player win more than one time when you have hundreds if not thousands of players and it is probably 75% or better to the bigger leagues 
1725480 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:Wang Yin