This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 22

33 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
sison said:

i would like one more help on something so give me your advice about walls and their discounts

as far as i know when wall's discounts happend you can buy only one wall with lower price all other walls you will buy during wall's discounts wont have the discount's price

is there any wall discount that allows me to purchase as much walls as i want with the discount price or all walls discounts allows you to purchase only one wall per time?

There are different discounts in the game, including the offer you've discribed, but they are all random. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Tommy Lee said:

As we reach level 10 paragon we still win paragon points but they do not accumulate for us to do anything for us. Could this be considered? Also

we all still accumulate level 5 to 8 wands in the shard house that we can never use or even get rid of. Perhaps like the relics they could be sold.

Thanks

DragonFire

Hi! We're going to improve Paragon Status feature in the future. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
lstuart3 said:

How about adding Undead dragons as troops that you get from Battlegrounds?   It would help balance the game which favours offense.
It's unique type of Units, they are supposed to be rare. 
gardenpixie
22 June, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Hi Plarium,

I can not have more than 280 sieges traveling at the same time to 280 different destinations.

Could you please unlock that limit.

Thanks

UTC +12:00
sison
22 June, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

sison said:

i would like one more help on something so give me your advice about walls and their discounts

as far as i know when wall's discounts happend you can buy only one wall with lower price all other walls you will buy during wall's discounts wont have the discount's price

is there any wall discount that allows me to purchase as much walls as i want with the discount price or all walls discounts allows you to purchase only one wall per time?

There are different discounts in the game, including the offer you've discribed, but they are all random. 

ok so there is a type of walls discounts where you can purchase endless wall with the price they have in discounts you mean if i understood

hope this is what you mean,anyway i know there is no time for something more if you can to let me know if i understood right would be good anyway thanks for the service
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
gardenpixie said:

Hi Plarium,

I can not have more than 280 sieges traveling at thesame time to 280 different destination.

Could you please unlock that limit.

Thanks

Hi! All limits are set to keep the game balanced. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
sison said:

Eugenia Misura said:

sison said:

ok so there is a type of walls discounts where you can purchase endless wall with the price they have in discounts you mean if i understood

hope this is what you mean,anyway no there is no time for something more if you can to let me know if i understood right would be good anyway thanks for the service
Yes, you're right :) You're welcome!
cea300
22 June, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

hi

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
cea300 said:

hi

Hello there! 
sison

oww a last short question

UTC +0:00
lstuart3
22 June, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

lstuart3 said:

How about adding Undead dragons as troops that you get from Battlegrounds?   It would help balance the game which favours offense.
It's unique type of Units, they are supposed to be rare. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, thank you for coming today! 

Today's winner is SOME_NICK! Please PM me your coodinates so I can send you a Reward. 

Sison, I was glad to see you and ready to answer your questions anytime 

See you!

lstuart3
So are dragons, but they are given out routinely.   Why the highest level offense but not the defense?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
sison said:

how we can seperate that kind of discounts i mean how i can know wich discounts let me purchanse endless amoutn of wall with the price of disctount and wich one doesnt let me apart from only one wall
We have very detailed descriptions ;) 
1666023 users registered; 33942 topics; 253341 post; our newest member:oneti.meuser