This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 22

33 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
22 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
r_yatesjr
22 June, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
Is Plarium going to make it where only Marshals and Captains going to be able to see what is at the Beacon? I like how now the ones that the Mrshal sets up to see the stats of members can now see what is in the Fortress without going there and looking.
UTC +6:00
some_nick
22 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

* when will finally fireballs on allies show up in reports?

* this new bonusprogramm isnt really intuitive (or its broken) - I wanted to buy an additional pack to increase bonus, but I don't see any bonus for new packages anymore (just the current bonus in the items-list)

UTC -1:00
cat in the hat
22 June, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
Do you plan on adding anymore updates to game? If so, any details about them?
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
r_yatesjr said:

Is Plarium going to make it where only Marshals and Captains going to be able to see what is at the Beacon? I like how now the ones that the Mrshal sets up to see the stats of members can now see what is in the Fortress without going there and looking.
Hi! We're going to review management functions in Leagues in the future and we're considering to add something like that. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

some_nick said:

* when will finally fireballs on allies show up in reports?

* this new bonusprogramm isnt really intuitive (or its broken) - I wanted to buy an additional pack to increase bonus, but I don't see any bonus for new packages anymore (just the current bonus in the items-list)

Hi!

1. Can you please specify what you mean? 

2. Bonus Program was a temporary event. You can't get new bonuses, however, you can still use existing bonuses until they expire. You can find them in My Items tab.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Do you plan on adding anymore updates to game? If so, any details about them?
Hi! Sure we do :) But I can't share the details :P 
some_nick
22 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

re: fireballs on allies

I get  a report when someone tries to spy on an ally.

I get a report when someone tries to to attack an ally (with some units)

I never get a report when a FB (sorcery spell) hits an ally

duward
22 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
POR QUE NO SE RECUPERAN TROPAS DE ALMENARAS Y FORTALEZAS IGUAL QUE CUANDO ATACAN LOS CASTILLOS  CREO QUE SERIA INTERESANTE PARA EL JUEGO Y PARA EL JUGADOR , UN SALUDO
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
some_nick said:

I get  a report when someone tries to spy on an ally.

I get a report when someone tries to to attack an ally (with some units)

I never get a report when a FB (sorcery spell) hits an ally

You should get them if your ally allowed to do so and you filled appropriate check box in Settings. 
gemipat
22 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
When are you going to revamp the text chat ingame,  it's slow and frustrating sometimes. 
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

duward said:

POR QUE NO SE RECUPERAN TROPAS DE ALMENARAS Y FORTALEZAS IGUAL QUE CUANDO ATACAN LOS CASTILLOS  CREO QUE SERIA INTERESANTE PARA EL JUEGO Y PARA EL JUGADOR , UN SALUDO

Hi! You can always share your suggestions in this topic - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
gemipat said:

When are you going to revamp the text chat ingame,  it's slow and frustrating sometimes. 
We're going to omprove it in the future, thanks. 
some_nick
22 June, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

You should get them if your ally allowed to do so and you filled appropriate check box in Settings. 

No, it has nothing to do with the checkmarks - its simply missing

and if the developer doesn't believe ... just check the possible subjects

xy has spied

xy has raided

xy has besieged

...fireballs are not tracked for allies, only if I have my units in allies castle i would see a report about it

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

some_nick said:

Eugenia Misura said:

No, it has nothing to do with the checkmarks - its simply missing

In this case, please report this issue to our Support team so they can check what's wrong - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!
sison
22 June, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

eugenia

i just saw your ansewr undre my post about the case i lose my troop due to a technicall problem of the page

yes it should be investigated individually since it is something can happend to some players not all toghther i agree here

my worry is that the current system of plarium probably is nt enough i dont realy feel safe,in case of i lose my thiefs for example and if i send you my screenshoot you should be ready to see if i say the tr,uth and replcase directly my losts

are you ready to do that ?

i doupt thats why i say what i say of course individuall investigate is the best but the point is if plarium to be able find the problem and be sure soon enough that it is truth what player say,,if realy you arent ready to do that you should take some different measures players deserve protection

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
sison said:

eugenia

i just saw your ansewr undre my post about the case i lose my troop due to a technicall problem of the page

yes it should be investigated individually since it is something can happend to some players not all toghther i agree here

my worry is that the current system of plarium probably is nt enough i dont realy feel safe,in case of i lose my thiefs for example and if i send you my screenshoot you should be ready to see if i say the tr,uth and replcase directly my losts

are you ready to do that ?

i doupt thats why i say what i say of course individuall investigate is the best but the point is if plarium to be able find the problem and be sure soon enough that it is truth what player say,,if realy you arent ready to do that you should take some different measures players deserve protection

Of course we're doing our best in order to provide players with a high level assistanse in such cases. However, technical issues can occur not only on our end, but on side of third parties. That's why we ask players to contact Support team directly so that they can investigate the particular case and find out what caused the issue. 
sison
22 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

i would like one more help on something so give me your advice about walls and their discounts

as far as i know when wall's discounts happend you can buy only one wall with lower price all other walls you will buy during wall's discounts wont have the discount's price

is there any wall discount that allows me to purchase as much walls as i want with the discount price or all walls discounts allows you to purchase only one wall per time?

Tommy Lee
22 June, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

As we reach level 10 paragon we still win paragon points but they do not accumulate for us to do anything for us. Could this be considered? Also

we all still accumulate level 5 to 8 wands in the shard house that we can never use or even get rid of. Perhaps like the relics they could be sold.

Thanks

DragonFire

lstuart3
22 June, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
How about adding Undead dragons as troops that you get from Battlegrounds?   It would help balance the game which favours offense.
UTC +5:00
1723648 users registered; 43015 topics; 270780 posts; our newest member:pavlik_panov_96