This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 15

25 Replies
icebergrosette
15 June, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

will you be adding more variety to the daily/weekly quests? The daily quests get kind of boring when theyre the same almost every day.

also to fix the build warlock issue, why dont you have different quests based on the level of the player. I.E lvl 60-69 build golems, lvl 50-59  build knights.
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
richswie said:

hi, can you limit amount of notifications and informative icons on screen they sometimes obscure each other and i guess create memory problems, or at least give us some control what is displayed
I'll pass your feedback, thank you. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

icebergrosette said:

will you be adding more variety to the daily/weekly quests? The daily quests get kind of boring when theyre the same almost every day.

also to fix the build warlock issue, why dont you have different quests based on the level of the player. I.E lvl 60-69 build golems, lvl 50-59  build knights.

1. We don't plan to change then in future. 

2. We've passed such a feedback from players.  

sison
15 June, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

sison said:

i have no question,just somehow we need to see all how we can improve pvp since activity is low and is hard to find target,still dont have any suggestion on it but we should consider all about it
You can discuss this topic with our players on Forum :) 

yes this is somethink will do probably ,it is in my mind still have nt something clear but since i play 2 year i know that it is harder to find targets than 1 year before,things changed dramatically ,some speciall tournaments one time per month could improve it,tournament that encourage active players come closer to eacth other for 24 hours or somethink like that,but still dont know how it should be suggested in order not to hurt the company and at the same time deal with inactivity,

anyway will do something will see if i will open a topic,,btw i noticed that online chat is nt announced some days before it start,i know it happends always the same time and the  same time but from time to time would probably help if it was announce some days before,not every time from time,who knows it would probably help i just say not sure :)

well i said bye and i came back lol well good evening i have no something else to add see ya
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
michelletk27 said:

til wat level can we go dont think any one know s?i think the higs is level  111 from edr
Stormfall has no limits if you want to go further :) But Oberon reached level 150 for now :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Thank you for chatting with me, Lords and Ladies!

Sison, was glad to see you :) 

Lord Oracle, please ask a question next time :) 

Today's winner is TURIN TURAMBAR! Congratulations!

See you! 

1663663 users registered; 33982 topics; 252974 posts; our newest member:Mieze