This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 15

25 Replies
Lord Oberon
15 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
warlock17195
15 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

can my question from last time be answered please

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
warlock17195 said:

can my question from last time be answered please

Hi! Sorry if I missed it last time. Can you please specify your question? 
Oracle
15 June, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

Hello

Hope I win some sapphires today

Biohazard has killed the forum.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Hello

Hi! It's all the matter of luck :) 

But first, you should ask me a question. Or tell me I'm cute 

Turin Turambar
15 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

Why do Mareth Quests include the building units quest?

The major problem is that they may be impossible for the player to build at the time. I'm a lvl 63, and it's asking me to build 10 Warlocks. I can't even build Golems right now!

Besides that blaring problem... what about the people whose league has just had a quest that asks to build troops? Loyal to their league, they create a backlog for over a week of necro's and demons; then they get a quest asking them to build 10 Warlocks!

Give me hard quests (gather resources from hamlets); give me risky quests (defeating units at enemy castles); give me improbable quests (answering building help requests in a small league); but please! don't give me impossible quests!

...Not all those who wander are lost...
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Turin Turambar said:

Why do Mareth Quests include the building units quest?

The major problem is that they may be impossible for the player to build at the time. I'm a lvl 63, and it's asking me to build 10 Warlocks. I can't even build Golems right now!

Besides that blaring problem... what about the people whose league has just had a quest that asks to build troops? Loyal to their league, they create a backlog for over a week of necro's and demons; then they get a quest asking them to build 10 Warlocks!

Give me hard quests (gather resources from hamlets); give me risky quests (defeating units at enemy castles); give me improbable quests (answering building help requests in a small league); but please! don't give me impossible quests!

We've passed this feedback to our devs for further consideration. In the meanwhile you can finish this Quest by getting these Units at the Black Market. 
cuddleskruger
15 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

is ur plans also some day for leagues to join up and have war together? like 2 leagues vs 2 league?

wil there be any ather changes or  challenges? it same old same old?
Turin Turambar
15 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:
We've passed this feedback to our devs for further consideration. In the meanwhile you can finish this Quest by getting these Units at the Black Market. 
Hopefully it get fixed soon. Spending 920 sapphs for 10 Warlocks doesn't really work well with most of us...
...Not all those who wander are lost...
sison
15 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Oracle said:

Hello

i would nt say you are cute if i  did nt receive 2k saphire,this is what i would i f i was oracle,thats deal ;-)
UTC +0:00
sison
15 June, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
i have no question,just somehow we need to see all how we can improve pvp since activity is low and is hard to find target,still dont have any suggestion on it but we should consider all about it
cuddleskruger
15 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

s ur plans also some day for leagues to join up and have war together? like 2 leagues vs 2 league?

wil there be any ather changes or challenges? it same old same old?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
cuddleskruger said:

is ur plans also some day for leagues to join up and have war together? like 2 leagues vs 2 league?

wil there be any ather changes or  challenges? it same old same old?
We passed such a feedback, however, there is no final decision yet. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Turin Turambar said:

Eugenia Misura said:
Hopefully it get fixed soon. Spending 920 sapphs for 10 Warlocks doesn't really work well with most of us...
I can see your point. We'll think what can be done. 
sison
15 June, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

when i will have suggestion will come up at the moment i just report it,l,we dont want saphire just your company,30 min per week will be great if you are online,online chat probably have low activity from now on but it should nt stop exist ,in case of the activity is low it could be 30 min per week,i have to say that it improves the service that idea and it should stay alive:)

i wish good evening to all and to you my lady
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
sison said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Oracle said:

Hello

i would nt say you are cute if i  did nt receive 2k saphire,this is what i would i f i was oracle,thats deal ;-)
Haha 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
sison said:

i have no question,just somehow we need to see all how we can improve pvp since activity is low and is hard to find target,still dont have any suggestion on it but we should consider all about it
You can discuss this topic with our players on Forum :) 
richswie
15 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
hi, can you limit amount of notifications and informative icons on screen they sometimes obscure each other and i guess create memory problems, or at least give us some control what is displayed
UTC +11:00
michelletk27
15 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
til wat level can we go dont think any one know s?i think the higs is level  111 from edr
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
sison said:

when i will have suggestion will come up at the moment i just report it,l,we dont want saphire just your company,30 min per week will be great if you are online,online chat probably have low activity from now on but it should nt stop exist ,in case of the activity is low it could be 30 min per week,i have to say that it improves the service that idea and it should stay alive:)

i wish good evening to all and to you my lady
Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad that you like it 
1778139 users registered; 48088 topics; 286202 posts; our newest member:basterbani