This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 8

31 Reply
Lord Oberon
Administrator
8 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
lauraburton480
8 June, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

What are medals used for?

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

lauraburton480 said:

What are medals used for?

Hello! To upgrade your Unit Orders to higher Ranks, you must accumulate enough Unit XP and fulfil the Requirements outlined in the “Unit Upgrade” tab of the relevant Unit Training Building. Requirements for Rank upgrades may include accumulating enough Medals. Medals can be earned by reaching new Levels, or purchased from the Black Market, Resources Tab, Medals Section. 

cuddleskruger
8 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

why cant we attack a castle as a league attack?? why only beacons enc?

UTC +8:00
maalgure2
8 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Good, because there is a limit for purchases with sapphires, when there is discount promotion to buy with sapphires? I knew that a certain promotion, then why that limit?

UTC +4:00
Nefer Nefergod
8 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Any chance of new units , castle damage , or anything on long those lines ???
私はバーチャルだから私を離れさせない
UTC -7:00
cuddleskruger
8 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
cuddleskruger said:

Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
cuddleskruger said:

We had an attempt to release such a feature a couple of years ago, but refused because of negative feedback from players. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
maalgure2 said:

Good, because there is a limit for purchases with sapphires, when there is discount promotion to buy with sapphires? I knew that a certain promotion, then why that limit?

All limits are set to keep the game balanced :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
Nefer Nefergod said:

Any chance of new units , castle damage , or anything onlong those lines ???
We're constantly working on new features, however, I can't tell you about our plans 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
cuddleskruger said:

cuddleskruger said:

I've answered this question a bit earlier :) 
MADD_DOM
8 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Hello all Nobles in Stormfall... 

1) Regarding medals... I only see 2 ways to obtain them... buy them or have Ur castle lvl up! Is there any other way??

2) Y is it the percentages given in the game are NOT accurate ie: the -% in Dragon stone... for many things and others in the game?

3) How do I find out the calculations for lost troops in particular while in a challenge... this # went up in the calculations but had not added to the grand total, it stayed the same? I have screen shots I can give in PM. Wouldn't want to tip MY hand in the game!

4) How come as I go to darken in MY beacon the cost of troops say a -9 dark essence when asked to darken 2 becomes a cost greater than 9 per unit?

I appreciate any info! Thanx for being here for US

UTC +0:00
fanasimovm
8 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

I wonder if it is possible to have more missions with the drawings. Is there any other way to get them?

Thank you

warlock17195
8 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
can you put an option to disable the stupid screen saver which freezes everything and gets in the way
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

MADD_DOM said:

Hello all Nobles in Stormfall... 

1) Regarding medals... I only see 2 ways to obtain them... buy them or have Ur castle lvl up! Is there any other way??

2) Y is it the percentages given in the game are NOT accurate ie: the -% in Dragon stone... for many things and others in the game?

3) How do I find out the calculations for lost troops in particular while in a challenge... this # went up in the calculations but had not added to the grand total, it stayed the same? I have screen shots I can give in PM. Wouldn't want to tip MY hand in the game!

4) How come as I go to darken in MY beacon the cost of troops say a -9 dark essence when asked to darken 2 becomes a cost greater than 9 per unit?

I appreciate any info! Thanx for being here for US

Greetings! Thank you for your questions!

1. Medals can be earned only by reaching new Levels, or purchased from the Black Market, Resources Tab, Medals Section. 

2. Can you please specify what you mean? 

3. A battle outcome is calculated as the ratio of the strength of your troops to your enemy's forces. The result will depend on the off / def power of your army and the power of your opponent. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the exact formula of an outcome. 

4. The cost of darkening depends on Unit. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
fanasimovm said:

I wonder if it is possible to have more missions with the drawings. Is there any other way to get them?

Thank you

Hello! No, we don't plan to add other ways in the near future. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
warlock17195 said:

can you put an option to disable the stupid screen saver which freezes everything and gets in the way
Can you please show on a screenshot what you're talking about? 
maxbelle101
8 June, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Will we ever be able to sort league members by distance or level?
Billybabu
8 June, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
i try my best to play this game but it seems in order to do so means i have to spend time and money and more than im willing to or at times can afford i started a year ago and seems a big waste of my time and money my castle and army grow like a bonsie tree im loosing confidance and patience with it all:/ which is a shame as there are some great people who play and try to help!. utter frustration almost....
UTC +1:00
WorldWar3
8 June, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

I heard that last year on plarium BD , stormfall had offers which you could buy unlimitedly.

What i mean is on current offers you guys have like 2 or 1 buying per package.

Will this Offers be availabeon current   Plarium Birthday ?
UTC +5:00
1720883 users registered; 42359 topics; 270858 posts; our newest member:Commander #2682745