This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 18

56 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
sison said:

2000 saphire ? i am in lol


good day to all i wish


ciao :)

Hello! 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
vinuyashav said:

do you have any plan to update the military system , the new system of upgrading is not new , it's available at many games before you
When creating new features, of course, we rely on existing content and gameplay actions. We're not planning to change combat system, however, we work on new massive features ;) 
UTC +2:00
1
FAILO
18 May, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

what are your massive features? 

tell me all your secrets! 
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
FAILO said:

what are your massive features? 

tell me all your secrets! 
You know my answer, don't you? 
UTC +2:00
0
rclements
18 May, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

I just want to make a comment that this is a great game to play and the creators have done a great job putting it together but there is one thing I would ask you to change. There are way to many women exposing their body parts for no reason; I like to play the game but I don't want my wife to think I am looking at soft porn while I am playing the game? Is there anything that can be done in graphic design to cover up some of the flesh that is freely being shown in the game. I am a recent player and have worked my way up to Level 52 so I would hate to have to quit the game due to feeling I am violating some ethical principles as I am Christian and want to guard my eyes in what I see. Again great game and I am enjoying playing but would like more discretion shown in the drawing of the females. 

One question pertaining to the game I have unlocked my second Dragon Arts slot but I am unable to utilize any Dragon bonuses in the slot and cannot figure out a way to open it....could it be a glitch in the system or am I not able to because I need to unlock something else?

Thank you for your time.



 
UTC +4:00
0
harrychambers77
18 May, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
What can be done to players and leagues that put or have spies in your league?  My league has found, proven, gotten admittance from spies in our league.  We did remove them from the league but that is just a band aid.  I just dont like dishonest people that play like this.  I dont care if people have alt accounts.  Just the spying has to stop.
UTC +5:00
0
kat
18 May, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Hiya,

When would we get new castle skins?
A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense never for attack
UTC +8:00
0
TORAX
18 May, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Hi,

200 limit for contacts is not enough , we request  at least 500 or more

UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

rclements said:


I just want to make a comment that this is a great game to play and the creators have done a great job putting it together but there is one thing I would ask you to change. There are way to many women exposing their body parts for no reason; I like to play the game but I don't want my wife to think I am looking at soft porn while I am playing the game? Is there anything that can be done in graphic design to cover up some of the flesh that is freely being shown in the game. I am a recent player and have worked my way up to Level 52 so I would hate to have to quit the game due to feeling I am violating some ethical principles as I am Christian and want to guard my eyes in what I see. Again great game and I am enjoying playing but would like more discretion shown in the drawing of the females. 

One question pertaining to the game I have unlocked my second Dragon Arts slot but I am unable to utilize any Dragon bonuses in the slot and cannot figure out a way to open it....could it be a glitch in the system or am I not able to because I need to unlock something else?

Thank you for your time.



 

Thank you very much for playing our game and for taking time to leave a feedback, I'll pass it to our appropriate team. 



Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with information about Dragon bonus, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 


Thanks!

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
harrychambers77 said:

What can be done to players and leagues that put or have spies in your league?  My league has found, proven, gotten admittance from spies in our league.  We did remove them from the league but that is just a band aid.  I just dont like dishonest people that play like this.  I dont care if people have alt accounts.  Just the spying has to stop.
Some players use this strategy, it's not against the rules. 
UTC +2:00
0
FAILO
18 May, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

what are your massive features? 

tell me all your secrets! 
You know my answer, don't you? 
yea  i do.. but eventually youll slip something ..... maybe?  for me? 
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
TORAX said:

Hi,

200 limit for contacts is not enough , we request  at least 500 or more

I can't guarantee that this number will be increased. 
UTC +2:00
0
kat
18 May, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
rclements said:

I just want to make a comment that this is a great game to play and the creators have done a great job putting it together but there is one thing I would ask you to change. There are way to many women exposing their body parts for no reason; I like to play the game but I don't want my wife to think I am looking at soft porn while I am playing the game? Is there anything that can be done in graphic design to cover up some of the flesh that is freely being shown in the game. I am a recent player and have worked my way up to Level 52 so I would hate to have to quit the game due to feeling I am violating some ethical principles as I am Christian and want to guard my eyes in what I see. Again great game and I am enjoying playing but would like more discretion shown in the drawing of the females. 

One question pertaining to the game I have unlocked my second Dragon Arts slot but I am unable to utilize any Dragon bonuses in the slot and cannot figure out a way to open it....could it be a glitch in the system or am I not able to because I need to unlock something else?

Thank you for your time.



 post it notes on the screen work for me

A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense never for attack
UTC +8:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
kat said:

Hiya,

When would we get new castle skins?
We're planning to add them from time to time. 
UTC +2:00
0
FAILO
18 May, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
TORAX said:

Hi,

200 limit for contacts is not enough , we request  at least 500 or more

you can add more contacts using soulstones in the black market
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

what are your massive features? 

tell me all your secrets! 
You know my answer, don't you? 
yea  i do.. but eventually youll slip something ..... maybe?  for me? 
Who knows 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Thank you for your questions, Lords and Ladies! I was glad to see you all!


Today's winner is Lady FAITH.HOPE.PATIENCE! Congratulations!


Lord Failo, thank you for helping me! 


See you!

UTC +2:00
1
1780593 users registered; 48404 topics; 287295 posts; our newest member:Castle 11156016