This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 18

56 Replies
Hooverssmallengines
18 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

Hello Will the Game start releasing more relic shrines there seems to be a shortage of them in the Game as of the last 2 months??

UTC +8:00
harrychambers77
18 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

Very big problem when it comes to delays and lag more so since the latest windows update.  I can no longer use Microsoft Edge to play.  I am unable to type in private messaging or chat while trying to play using Edge.  Is there a fix for this in progress?

Please tell us if the battlegrounds are based on RNG or truely based on what is put in you get out.  I read the forums and other sites about the battlegrounds, but I never win the big numbers like so many screen shots I see.  I know those shots dont tell how much was put in to get that payout.  So is the Battlegrounds on an RNG system?
UTC +5:00
cat in the hat
18 May, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
When will game run on HTML 5? Game lags badly running on flash player lately and is outdated.
UTC +6:00
Hooverssmallengines
18 May, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
And is it true that the Game maybe looking into allowing us to sell Items Back to the Game for sapphires soon? or is that just wishful thinking ?
UTC +8:00
McGrego
18 May, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

How long do I have to wait for the 2000 sapphires?

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager

FAILO said:

every time a new update is released it is a given multiple bugs will show up seriously it is given. and many times it takes a while to fix these bugs or they are the sane bugs as before.. do you have any plans to try testing updates more before full release or get better at fixing bugs that are created.

Our QA team test all new features and their compatibility with other gameplay elements. Unfortunaly, it's hard to predict everything. 

Also, there are some high-priority bugs (for example, when players can't build a Fortress). They are fixed as soon as possible, because it affects the basic game features. Our developers put aside all other tasks, and they fix it. Then we reload the game server to make it work.

And there are some bugs with lower priority. They are fixed with the game Update, because we can't reload the server to fix the Item description, or something minor.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
McGrego said:

How long do I have to wait for the 2000 sapphires?

Hello! Can you please specify what you mean? 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Hooverssmallengines said:

And is it true that the Game maybe looking into allowing us to sell Items Back to the Game for sapphires soon? or is that just wishful thinking ?
Sounds like a rumor :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
cat in the hat said:

When will game run on HTML 5? Game lags badly running on flash player lately and is outdated.
We're working on improving of the game performance. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

harrychambers77 said:

Very big problem when it comes to delays and lag more so since the latest windows update.  I can no longer use Microsoft Edge to play.  I am unable to type in private messaging or chat while trying to play using Edge.  Is there a fix for this in progress?

Please tell us if the battlegrounds are based on RNG or truely based on what is put in you get out.  I read the forums and other sites about the battlegrounds, but I never win the big numbers like so many screen shots I see.  I know those shots dont tell how much was put in to get that payout.  So is the Battlegrounds on an RNG system?

1. If you experience this issue, please create a .har file and send it to our Support team so we can investigate this issue further.

Here’s an instruction on how to create a .har file - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000723129-How-to-create-and-send-a-har-file

Please use this direct link in order to send it to our Support team - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2. All losses are counted in regards to general Reward. However, I can't give any comments about Battlegrounds mechanics. You should learn this from your own gaming experience or ask around our players on the Forum :) 

faith.hope.patience
18 May, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

faith.hope.patience said:

It was a raid on my Hamlet, not my castle. I received a report which I copied and sent to Support. In the report it stated that two Archangels had died. I am short one of them. It is not in the infirmary, it has disappeared altogether. Another member of my League had the same thing happen to him later that day and his troops were returned to him from the person who had raided him. I believe it may have  been a glitch in the game that day (2 days ago)

My Lady, please check all reports, maybe you've missed something. 

You should've received a confirmation mail (auto reply) from Support, please check Spam folder if you can't find it. It takes some time to investigate such cases. As soon as our agents will check what happened, they'll send you a reply with results. 

I'm sorry, but one last question. Will the email confirmation come from Stormfall or Plarium Ltd? I cannot find the confirmation email so I think I will have to make another ticket.

UTC +10:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Hooverssmallengines said:

Hello Will the Game start releasing more relic shrines there seems to be a shortage of them in the Game as of the last 2 months??

Their number is calculated automatically considering many factors. 
tom_sandberg
18 May, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Hi  This is DIRK THE KNIFE again: One more question: Is there any way that you could possibly allow the purchase of other items besides charging real money for them?? I know you have to have money to continue to keep the game up and running. Maybe a different avenue. THANK YOU for allowing anyone to voice there opinion.   Newer Player DIRK THE KNIFE
UTC +7:00
moa38
18 May, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Hi,

Maybe I didn't search at the right place but I didn't find the equivalent Frenche  thread.  Could you give me the link please ? Or tell me where it is hidden... 

FAILO
18 May, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

moa38 said:

Hi,

Maybe I didn't search at the right place but I didn't find the equivalent Frenche  thread.  Could you give me the link please ? Or tell me where it is hidden... 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/fil-de-conversation-fransais/

UTC +0:00
moa38
18 May, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
FAILO said:

moa38 said:

Hi,

That's it : I didn't search at the right place... Thanks a lot.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

It was a raid on my Hamlet, not my castle. I received a report which I copied and sent to Support. In the report it stated that two Archangels had died. I am short one of them. It is not in the infirmary, it has disappeared altogether. Another member of my League had the same thing happen to him later that day and his troops were returned to him from the person who had raided him. I believe it may have  been a glitch in the game that day (2 days ago)

My Lady, please check all reports, maybe you've missed something. 

You should've received a confirmation mail (auto reply) from Support, please check Spam folder if you can't find it. It takes some time to investigate such cases. As soon as our agents will check what happened, they'll send you a reply with results. 

I'm sorry, but one last question. Will the email confirmation come from Stormfall or Plarium Ltd? I cannot find the confirmation email so I think I will have to make another ticket.

It should have been sent by Plarium Support Center, like this

Alina Bright
Community Manager
moa38 said:

FAILO said:

moa38 said:

Hi,

That's it : I didn't search at the right place... Thanks a lot.
Thank you, Lord Failo :) 
vinuyashav
do you have any plan to update the military system , the new system of upgrading is not new , it's available at many games before you
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
tom_sandberg said:

Hi  This is DIRK THE KNIFE again: One more question: Is there any way that you could possibly allow the purchase of other items besides charging real money for them?? I know you have to have money to continue to keep the game up and running. Maybe a different avenue. THANK YOU for allowing anyone to voice there opinion.   Newer Player DIRK THE KNIFE
Almost all in-game Items you can earn simply playing the game, it's just requires more time :) 
1721763 users registered; 42556 topics; 271521 post; our newest member:danis