This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 18

56 Replies
Lord Oberon
18 May, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 18

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
faith.hope.patience
18 May, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Hi, I lodged a report with Support a couple of days ago after I lost an Archangel during a raid. Two died when I was attacked but only one showed up in my infirmary. I have not yet had a reply to my ticket. Should I have received a confirmation email from Support for placing the ticket?
UTC +10:00
FAILO
18 May, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC

faith.hope.patience said:

Hi, I lodged a report with Support a couple of days ago after I lost an Archangel during a raid. Two died when I was attacked but only one showed up in my infirmary. I have not yet had a reply to my ticket. Should I have received a confirmation email from Support for placing the ticket?

infirmary only revives a max of 30% defence and 50% offence lost in your castle for free

and you can revive 70% of your losses at the black market for sapphires.

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
FAILO said:

infirmary only revives a max of 30% defence and 50% offence lost in your castle for free

and you can revive 70% of your losses at the black market for sapphires.

Thank you for helping me, Lord Failo :) You're absolutely right :) 
FAILO
18 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

This new update seems to be aimed only at coiners..  points for spending money . and master keys that are part of "select special offers"  

why only money updates anymore. we dont all want to spend money all the time to have fun. sure i spend some coin but i want actual fun involving game features that dont always require coin.
faith.hope.patience
18 May, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
It was a raid on my Hamlet, not my castle. I received a report which I copied and sent to Support. In the report it stated that two Archangels had died. I am short one of them. It is not in the infirmary, it has disappeared altogether. Another member of my League had the same thing happen to him later that day and his troops were returned to him from the person who had raided him. I believe it may have  been a glitch in the game that day (2 days ago)
faith.hope.patience
18 May, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
My question is still, should I have received a confirmation email for placing the ticket with Support?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

FAILO said:

This new update seems to be aimed only at coiners..  points for spending money . and master keys that are part of "select special offers"  

why only money updates anymore. we dont all want to spend money all the time to have fun. sure i spend some coin but i want actual fun involving game features that dont always require coin.

I can see your point and I hope that you'll have an option to get Keys performing gameplay actions. 

We're working on some massive features, however, I can't share any details yet. 

Alex Chambers
18 May, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

Thank you guys for taking the time out to hear our voices, this means alot.   

In regards to so many of those castles below lvl 5.  When will some of them be cleaned out or removed?  
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

It was a raid on my Hamlet, not my castle. I received a report which I copied and sent to Support. In the report it stated that two Archangels had died. I am short one of them. It is not in the infirmary, it has disappeared altogether. Another member of my League had the same thing happen to him later that day and his troops were returned to him from the person who had raided him. I believe it may have  been a glitch in the game that day (2 days ago)

My Lady, please check all reports, maybe you've missed something. 

You should've received a confirmation mail (auto reply) from Support, please check Spam folder if you can't find it. It takes some time to investigate such cases. As soon as our agents will check what happened, they'll send you a reply with results. 
faith.hope.patience
18 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Thank you very much. I will do that.
Alex Chambers
18 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Hi, 

Why cant we trade items purchased with sapphires?  Those items were already purchased by sapphires so they should be allowed to be traded among friends/league members.  I do understand not trading sapphires.  
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

harrychambers74 said:

Thank you guys for taking the time out to hear our voices, this means alot.   

In regards to so many of those castles below lvl 5.  When will some of them be cleaned out or removed?  

We're glad to chat with our players and answer all questions :) 

Incative Castles are getting deleted from time to time according to a complex algorythm. Also, we're working on a feature which would help to get rid of inactive Leagues. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

Thank you very much. I will do that.
Hope everything will be OK :) 
tom_sandberg
18 May, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

I have a question: I thought I was playing OK, but evidently I wasn't. I got a letter from my king about me capturing Hamlets and entering events ever since I started. This game is very involved, But now I am confused, because I am being told not to do those things. And that I am attacking and capturing friendly Hamlets and Events. Why would they be displayed to capture and attack if we are not suppose to ??? I thought that was how you won more awards and prizes ! ??? Like I told our king if I did something wrong, then I am sorry. I was getting attacked by MAXKING. Very confused player DIRK THE KNIFE.

UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Alex Chambers said:

Hi, 

Why cant we trade items purchased with sapphires?  Those items were already purchased by sapphires so they should be allowed to be traded among friends/league members.  I do understand not trading sapphires.  

Hello! 

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

FAILO
18 May, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
every time a new update is released it is a given multiple bugs will show up seriously it is given. and many times it takes a while to fix these bugs or they are the sane bugs as before.. do you have any plans to try testing updates more before full release or get better at fixing bugs that are created.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 May, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

tom_sandberg said:

I have a question: I thought I was playing OK, but evidently I wasn't. I got a letter from my king about me capturing Hamlets and entering events ever since I started. This game is very involved, But now I am confused, because I am being told not to do those things. And that I am attacking and capturing friendly Hamlets and Events. Why would they be displayed to capture and attack if we are not suppose to ??? I thought that was how you won more awards and prizes ! ??? Like I told our king if I did something wrong, then I am sorry. I was getting attacked by MAXKING. Very confused player DIRK THE KNIFE.

I understand that this situation can be confusing. 

However this is not a violation our rules. We grant all users the opportunity to handle such situations themselves and develop their own strategies like either diplomatic resolution or aggressive offense. In-game conflicts are the part of the game.

I recommend you to focus on forming alliances or joining a larger League to defend yourself. You can contact this player via in-game email correspondence and discuss this matter. Sometimes this strategy works. 

sison
18 May, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

2000 saphire ? i am in lol

good day to all i wish

ciao :)

FAILO
18 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

tom_sandberg said:

As far as friendly hamlets most leagues dont like you attacking diplod leagues holdings. it is a sign or respect and peace to avoid diplod leagues.   to check dplo got to embassy/diplo tab.  or click on the league you are curious about and go to top right if it is plain no diplo..  green at peace and blue is allied.

only event is most leagues do not like you attacking beacons as this is verry risky and can start a major war.
1783406 users registered; 48657 topics; 288237 posts; our newest member:ravkov777