This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 11

50 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
TORAX said:

why do we have to reclaim league rewards one by one , we request "reclaim all of them "option.
Hello! Can you please specify which Rewards you're talking about?
UTC +2:00
Tamerin
11 May, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

I've posted in the suggestion thread many times many of my suggestions.  Of course the response on them is never there and I check the forums daily.

I have one other thing, in january i sent out a request form on the whole get the flag for a planned trip, got one letter back from oberon just varifying that I sent the form out which I responded to this was in March

It is less than one month before I make a cross country journey and still no flag.

I asked about it and was told we need 1.5 months advanced notice you've had 6 months notice, 

I don't think I'm going to be recieving the flag and by filling out the form I have divulged personal information such as my address to plarium,

Am I getting the flag?

Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
Tamerin said:

One more thing too,

The Ghost letters are back again.  Kinda difficult to monitor things when your getting ghost messages in your herald and grand marshal.  You seem to have a faulty line of script there.  I can't find the specific line however to give you an idea how to fix it.
We're working on a fix for this issue and planning to release it soon.
sison
11 May, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC

eugenia i sent you my coordinates

i have done the same whith andrew (the administrator)

if someone of you two can fix it would apreciate although i dont like to say the same thing in a second person,probably i sound bad but it is responsibility of the company to send automatically the saphire after the announcment and not  the players calling the community mnagers to help,it is shame, if it is something technicall i can forgive it ,only if it is a technicall problem

thanks for your time in any case, i hope i doesnt sound bad i just say the right
TORAX
11 May, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

black market   > misc. > special  : here we get league achivement rewards ( archer- Wyvern etc. )

i want to take all rewards at once...
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
Tamerin said:

Also in regards to the in game mail, how about adding an archiving feature as such, where you can save important texts for future references, and in addition one other thing to consider with the mail, a search feature where we can locate relevant messages by searching our user names within to find specific letters.

When dealing with diplomacy in this game it's often necessary for marshals to locate screenshots and maintain open communications, it can take sometimes hours for us to find specific information when we have to sort through 30 letters to find one letter.

Same applies for reports, reducing reports in accordance with say player name and correspondences, basically implementing a filtering system should resolve this.

Please, add all your Suggestion into special thread so I could consider them :)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
gogo sageger said:

are you going to create a penalty system for wrath of weor like a penalty like cool down timer like say if a player use wrath of weor depending on the spell power the longer the cool down time meaning no no other player or the player that use wrath of weor on that player castle can not use it again with until after the cool down time expires this will prevent players of a league gang up on this one player using nothing but wrath of weor costing a player millions in defense like if 100 players in a league all use wrath of weor with 10 spell power on this one player this one player could lose 100 million in defense even his other members defense if their was only penalty a 3 hour one wrath of weor at 1 spell power and  6 hour penalty for wrath of weor at 10 spell it woud give the game more balance and would prevent losses in milloin of defense it also better than the shield upate you were planning to put on at one time
Hi! No, we're not planning to do anything like that.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Tamerin said:

I've posted in the suggestion thread many times many of my suggestions.  Of course the response on them is never there and I check the forums daily.

I have one other thing, in january i sent out a request form on the whole get the flag for a planned trip, got one letter back from oberon just varifying that I sent the form out which I responded to this was in March

It is less than one month before I make a cross country journey and still no flag.

I asked about it and was told we need 1.5 months advanced notice you've had 6 months notice, 

I don't think I'm going to be recieving the flag and by filling out the form I have divulged personal information such as my address to plarium,

Am I getting the flag?

Hm, that's weird. Please PM Lord Oberon so he can check this. Thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
sison said:

eugenia i sent you my coordinates

i have done the same whith andrew (the administrator)

if someone of you two can fix it would apreciate although i dont like to say the same thing in a second person,probably i sound bad but it is responsibility of the company to send automatically the saphire after the announcment and not  the players calling the community mnagers to help,it is shame, if it is something technicall i can forgive it ,only if it is a technicall problem

thanks for your time in any case, i hope i doesnt sound bad i just say the right
Thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
TORAX said:

black market   > misc. > special  : here we get league achivement rewards ( archer- Wyvern etc. )

i want to take all rewards at once...
We'll think about it, thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

Wow, I missed you, Lords and Ladies!

Thank you for all of your questions!

The winner is Lord Terminus! Congratulations!

See you next Thursday!

1664481 users registered; 33920 topics; 253015 posts; our newest member:lsmirgohb