This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 11

50 Replies
wesleypringle1
11 May, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Have the strength Of Baldurs units at BGs gone up or Has the strength of our units been depleated? It seems to take Many more units than before to clear the Levels I find even the low level 1 units that took only 3 archers or 3 pikemen  now require 4-5 .
We haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics.
Sorry but that is an untruth that has been proven in many postings in the forum.
The Keep
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:


Eugenia Misura said:


carolpringle59 said:


why have the rewards been so meager for the last 3 months none of the quest are worthy of what the losses are Don't you guys want us to be involed in them ? This include BGs PVP and Even the Exp Tourneys the rewards are rather insulting 





Hello! Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Beacons, attacking and defending Battlegrounds, developing your Castle, etc., but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from Battlegrounds, and actively develop your Castle.


Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.



That answer might be accepted by a Newbie but I been here for more than a year and Have seen the rewards get less rewarding at a steady Pace  it seems like Money if the only driving force and less and less the enjoyment of the Gamer  Unless they have bottomless Pockets 


Lady Carolpringle59, if you're an experienced player then you should know for sure that such Rewards can be just an addition to your basic aims.

UTC +2:00
0
Tamerin
11 May, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

HI Eugenia


A couple of different things today.


There was a suggestion asked by my league members, a potential way to sort mail into relevancies?  Could this be possible?

Also and increase in the number of characters allowed in mail, and is there a way to get rid of the extraneous spaces when typing mail?


Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
0
Tamerin
11 May, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

Also the beacon massacre, kinda a worthless endeavor it only succeeds in creating extreme stress and animosity within the game.


Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
0
sison
11 May, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

hello i participated in a contest in the forum,some hours before the administrator announced that i won 2k saphire


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/38570_create-your-own-game-guide-for-a-chance-to-get-2-000-sapphires-/




were is it? i just now opened my account and i dont see the prize,


i also sent him personall letter to ask if something happend ,for sure someone should open my account check all saphire i had and spent to see i never received what he said after the announcment


i dont know you are the company guys should be responsible on some things if something technicall happend let me know

UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Terminus said:


Hello, been wanted to ask this for a while... Why is Spying such as under-served aspect of the game? For example:

- only 3 different spying units, and not much variations

- when you send units, under different types like Infantry, you can click "all", "offence", "defense", and "spying" - which, obviously does nothing

- in the latest update with Unit Ranks, Spying units don't get exp and ranks

- Feats of Valor reward for Spying is quite uninteresting...

Is there a plan to make Spying a more interesting aspect of the game?

Thanks,

Terminus

Hi! It's an interesting question :) Our game is based on сonfrontation between attackers and defenders. Spying is just a way of getting information and it seems to me that they become unnecessary when it comes to real battles and wars.

UTC +2:00
0
Tamerin
11 May, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

One more thing too,

The Ghost letters are back again.  Kinda difficult to monitor things when your getting ghost messages in your herald and grand marshal.  You seem to have a faulty line of script there.  I can't find the specific line however to give you an idea how to fix it.
Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

milt said:


i realize that you are doing the game to make money and i'm sure you are making a lot and that you are not doing it out of the kindness of your heart but fair is fair and i'm sure that there are a LOT of smaller players that you need to find a way to help in some small way or face the possibility of losing them 


you also need to find a way to remove player who are inactive for say 3 months to keep the game for those that are active 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.


We're constantly working on different features both for new and experienced players. You can always share your Suggestions with me in this thread -  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

UTC +2:00
0
Terminus
11 May, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

Thank you, maybe that's why the head of the FBI just got fired - Spying is definitely overrated? Explain that one to the NSA and the CIA as well. ;)


Jokes aside - a few thoughts to make Spying more interesting:


1) The ability to see what units are hiding under the catacombs - fully understand they will still be safe from any attacks.  This allows us to gauge the strength of the enemy.

2) Or if #1 isn't feasible.  A simply report showing the total def or off value of a target - I know it's odd that a league marshal or captain can see my total def and off value, but I don't even know what they are unless I keep everything in my castle.


3) Or if #2 and #3 reveals too much - perhaps a "ballpark" figure from the results.  e.g. showing a report that estimates the enemy has about 10-20mm off in total.

 

Just a few thoughts.  I enjoy the game and hope to see it more interesting, addressing under-served aspects are always the low-hanging-fruits.


Best,

Terminus




Eugenia Misura said:


Terminus said:


Hello, been wanted to ask this for a while... Why is Spying such as under-served aspect of the game? For example:

- only 3 different spying units, and not much variations

- when you send units, under different types like Infantry, you can click "all", "offence", "defense", and "spying" - which, obviously does nothing

- in the latest update with Unit Ranks, Spying units don't get exp and ranks

- Feats of Valor reward for Spying is quite uninteresting...

Is there a plan to make Spying a more interesting aspect of the game?

Thanks,

Terminus

Hi! It's an interesting question :) Our game is based on сonfrontation between attackers and defenders. Spying is just a way of getting information and it seems to me that they become unnecessary when it comes to real battles and wars.




UTC +5:00
0
TORAX
11 May, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
why do we have to reclaim league rewards one by one , we request "reclaim all of them "option.
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Hooverssmallengines said:


Eugenia Misura said:


Hooverssmallengines said:


do you have any idea when they are going to fix the Timers that show travel times to the Settlements ??? when I have picked units  it says 1.5 Minutes  but when I send them it Take about 6 Minutes This has been going on for quite a while Now And I know the Issue Has been reported Several times .
This issue has a low priority at the moment. We're going to fix it as soon as we finish fixes of major issues.

Thank you for your answer That what's important to me isn't important enough. much more important to mess up the Game with glitches when they release upgrades that are geared to money players than fix them afterwards  


Let me explain you this point a bit more.

There are some high-priority bugs (for example, when players can't build a Fortress). They are fixed as soon as possible, because it affects the basic game features. Our developers put aside all other tasks, and they fix it. Then we reload the game server to make it work.

And there are some bugs with lower priority. They are fixed with the game Updates.

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

duward said:


tengo problemas con el e mail dice que nos es correcto despues de jugar mas de dos años 

Hello! Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:


Eugenia Misura said:


wesleypringle1 said:


Have the strength Of Baldurs units at BGs gone up or Has the strength of our units been depleated? It seems to take Many more units than before to clear the Levels I find even the low level 1 units that took only 3 archers or 3 pikemen  now require 4-5 .
We haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics.
Sorry but that is an untruth that has been proven in many postings in the forum.

It's one of the most discussed topics. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Balur's Units, and what determines the size of your Rewards. But it's not a required condition for Battlegrounds raiding. Please keep in mind that the actual Unit value may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets.


UTC +2:00
0
Tamerin
11 May, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Also in regards to the in game mail, how about adding an archiving feature as such, where you can save important texts for future references, and in addition one other thing to consider with the mail, a search feature where we can locate relevant messages by searching our user names within to find specific letters.

When dealing with diplomacy in this game it's often necessary for marshals to locate screenshots and maintain open communications, it can take sometimes hours for us to find specific information when we have to sort through 30 letters to find one letter.

Same applies for reports, reducing reports in accordance with say player name and correspondences, basically implementing a filtering system should resolve this.


Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
0
gogo giant god
11 May, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
are you going to create a penalty system for wrath of weor like a penalty like cool down timer like say if a player use wrath of weor depending on the spell power the longer the cool down time meaning no no other player or the player that use wrath of weor on that player castle can not use it again with until after the cool down time expires this will prevent players of a league gang up on this one player using nothing but wrath of weor costing a player millions in defense like if 100 players in a league all use wrath of weor with 10 spell power on this one player this one player could lose 100 million in defense even his other members defense if their was only penalty a 3 hour one wrath of weor at 1 spell power and  6 hour penalty for wrath of weor at 10 spell it woud give the game more balance and would prevent losses in milloin of defense it also better than the shield upate you were planning to put on at one time
gogo giant god the alchemist of defense we are god and god is us
UTC +0:00
0
celtia90
11 May, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Why do you have  2 blue sappires on our play page that lead to the SAME offers? and furthermore both are scrolling so fast you cannot read them before they disappear.

Useing the bank to veiw offers is the only way to actually read whats on offer.

Also when signing in and page is loading you keep displaying so called New offers/game aditions/ that are in Fact NOT new at all the latest being ledgenry units that have been arroun for ages?

  Berilac
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Tamerin said:


HI Eugenia


A couple of different things today.


There was a suggestion asked by my league members, a potential way to sort mail into relevancies?  Could this be possible?

Also and increase in the number of characters allowed in mail, and is there a way to get rid of the extraneous spaces when typing mail?


Hello! Please add your suggestion into this thread - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
sison said:

hello i participated in a contest in the forum,some hours before the administrator announced that i won 2k saphire


https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/38570_create-your-own-game-guide-for-a-chance-to-get-2-000-sapphires-/




were is it? i just now opened my account and i dont see the prize,


i also sent him personall letter to ask if something happend ,for sure someone should open my account check all saphire i had and spent to see i never received what he said after the announcment


i dont know you are the company guys should be responsible on some things if something technicall happend let me know

Hello! Please PM me your coordinates so we can check this information :)
UTC +2:00
0
jsyacine
11 May, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Hello 

Why i keep losing my troops in Battlground and you say that you didn't change system, i don't lake this system now, in ather servers i do perfect game in Battlgound but not here, it's be like hell 

Have good day plarium team 
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
Terminus said:

Thank you, maybe that's why the head of the FBI just got fired - Spying is definitely overrated? Explain that one to the NSA and the CIA as well. ;)


Jokes aside - a few thoughts to make Spying more interesting:


1) The ability to see what units are hiding under the catacombs - fully understand they will still be safe from any attacks.  This allows us to gauge the strength of the enemy.

2) Or if #1 isn't feasible.  A simply report showing the total def or off value of a target - I know it's odd that a league marshal or captain can see my total def and off value, but I don't even know what they are unless I keep everything in my castle.


3) Or if #2 and #3 reveals too much - perhaps a "ballpark" figure from the results.  e.g. showing a report that estimates the enemy has about 10-20mm off in total.

 

Just a few thoughts.  I enjoy the game and hope to see it more interesting, addressing under-served aspects are always the low-hanging-fruits.


Best,

Terminus




Eugenia Misura said:


Terminus said:


Hello, been wanted to ask this for a while... Why is Spying such as under-served aspect of the game? For example:

- only 3 different spying units, and not much variations

- when you send units, under different types like Infantry, you can click "all", "offence", "defense", and "spying" - which, obviously does nothing

- in the latest update with Unit Ranks, Spying units don't get exp and ranks

- Feats of Valor reward for Spying is quite uninteresting...

Is there a plan to make Spying a more interesting aspect of the game?

Thanks,

Terminus

Hi! It's an interesting question :) Our game is based on сonfrontation between attackers and defenders. Spying is just a way of getting information and it seems to me that they become unnecessary when it comes to real battles and wars.




Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!
UTC +2:00
0
1780680 users registered; 48413 topics; 287328 posts; our newest member:wadformogei