This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 11

50 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
11 May, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 11

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
carolpringle59
11 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

why have the rewards been so meager for the last 3 months none of the quest are worthy of what the losses are Don't you guys want us to be involed in them ? This include BGs PVP and Even the Exp Tourneys the rewards are rather insulting 

UTC +4:00
Reasoning
11 May, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
Can I find a player by his user name ??
UTC +5:00
Hooverssmallengines
11 May, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
do you have any idea when they are going to fix the Timers that show travel times to the Settlements ??? when I have picked units  it says 1.5 Minutes  but when I send them it Take about 6 Minutes This has been going on for quite a while Now And I know the Issue Has been reported Several times .
UTC +8:00
milt
11 May, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
how about a way to sell our unused things like castle movements or some boosts that are basically things that we never use  i have no plans to ever move my castle  ty
UTC +0:00
Stormfall
11 May, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Why did you made forum troll moderator?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:

why have the rewards been so meager for the last 3 months none of the quest are worthy of what the losses are Don't you guys want us to be involed in them ? This include BGs PVP and Even the Exp Tourneys the rewards are rather insulting 

Hello! Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Beacons, attacking and defending Battlegrounds, developing your Castle, etc., but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from Battlegrounds, and actively develop your Castle.

Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

wesleypringle1
11 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Have the strength Of Baldurs units at BGs gone up or Has the strength of our units been depleated? It seems to take Many more units than before to clear the Levels I find even the low level 1 units that took only 3 archers or 3 pikemen  now require 4-5 .
The Keep
gamer
11 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Hallo ! 

Wäre es machbar Feldlager zu erstellen ?

Um zum Beispiel eine Söldner Truppe auszubilden.

Oder erstellen um den Einfluss Bereich des Schlosses aus zu bauen.

So könnten 4 Feldlager um ein Schloss erstellt/erobert werden damit die Infrastruktur dieses Schlosses nutzen zu können.

Mfg. Falke

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Reasoning said:

Can I find a player by his user name ??
Hi! No, but you can find him by knowing his coordinates.
carolpringle59
11 May, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

carolpringle59 said:

Hello! Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Beacons, attacking and defending Battlegrounds, developing your Castle, etc., but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from Battlegrounds, and actively develop your Castle.

Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

That answer might be accepted by a Newbie but I been here for more than a year and Have seen the rewards get less rewarding at a steady Pace  it seems like Money if the only driving force and less and less the enjoyment of the Gamer  Unless they have bottomless Pockets 

Terminus
11 May, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Hello, been wanted to ask this for a while... Why is Spying such as under-served aspect of the game? For example:

- only 3 different spying units, and not much variations

- when you send units, under different types like Infantry, you can click "all", "offence", "defense", and "spying" - which, obviously does nothing

- in the latest update with Unit Ranks, Spying units don't get exp and ranks

- Feats of Valor reward for Spying is quite uninteresting...

Is there a plan to make Spying a more interesting aspect of the game?

Thanks,

Terminus

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
Hooverssmallengines said:

do you have any idea when they are going to fix the Timers that show travel times to the Settlements ??? when I have picked units  it says 1.5 Minutes  but when I send them it Take about 6 Minutes This has been going on for quite a while Now And I know the Issue Has been reported Several times .
This issue has a low priority at the moment. We're going to fix it as soon as we finish fixes of major issues.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
milt said:

how about a way to sell our unused things like castle movements or some boosts that are basically things that we never use  i have no plans to ever move my castle  ty
Hi! We're thinking about adding something like that.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Stormfall said:

Why did you made forum troll moderator?

All players have a chance to become a moderator if he's an experienced player. We analyze many factors.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
wesleypringle1 said:

Have the strength Of Baldurs units at BGs gone up or Has the strength of our units been depleated? It seems to take Many more units than before to clear the Levels I find even the low level 1 units that took only 3 archers or 3 pikemen  now require 4-5 .
We haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 May, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
gamer said:

Hallo ! 

Wäre es machbar Feldlager zu erstellen ?

Um zum Beispiel eine Söldner Truppe auszubilden.

Oder erstellen um den Einfluss Bereich des Schlosses aus zu bauen.

So könnten 4 Feldlager um ein Schloss erstellt/erobert werden damit die Infrastruktur dieses Schlosses nutzen zu können.

Mfg. Falke

We got some similar suggestions, however, they were declined due to many different reasons.
milt
11 May, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

i realize that you are doing the game to make money and i'm sure you are making a lot and that you are not doing it out of the kindness of your heart but fair is fair and i'm sure that there are a LOT of smaller players that you need to find a way to help in some small way or face the possibility of losing them 

you also need to find a way to remove player who are inactive for say 3 months to keep the game for those that are active 
Hooverssmallengines
11 May, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Hooverssmallengines said:

This issue has a low priority at the moment. We're going to fix it as soon as we finish fixes of major issues.

Thank you for your answer That what's important to me isn't important enough. much more important to mess up the Game with glitches when they release upgrades that are geared to money players than fix them afterwards  

UTC +8:00
duward
11 May, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
tengo problemas con el e mail dice que nos es correcto despues de jugar mas de dos años 
1723461 users registered; 42956 topics; 270700 posts; our newest member:arale1997ramirez26s