This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 27

60 Replies
teacher336
27 April, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
Are you planning new troops or buildings that will be added to produce new troops to the game and what type will they be since we already have infantry/calvery and such now as it is. Or will you be adding some new troops to unlock, using soulstones?
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

sieges seem useless it does not effect the player you are sieging ,uch and sometimes you need them to get a message.. are there any ideas circulating to make sieges more effective e.g. -10% resource production -5% unit statistics   etc?
To be honest, we haven't thought about this yet. 

well theres an idea

Thanks :) But it would be better if you could describe it in details in Suggestion thread 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
TORAX said:

we want button to shut down your sapphire offers !

which are usually low and makes us mad

at least give us a chance to shut it down until the next offer
Thank you for sharing your feedback, I'll pass it to devs. 
FAILO
27 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

sieges seem useless it does not effect the player you are sieging ,uch and sometimes you need them to get a message.. are there any ideas circulating to make sieges more effective e.g. -10% resource production -5% unit statistics   etc?

well theres an idea

Thanks :) But it would be better if you could describe it in details in Suggestion thread 
i allready posted it there.. keep up   i can add more details if neccicary let me know what you think there.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
garyrinker said:

Limiting regional chat to a local chamber hampers using regional chat for league recruiting. Why not allow us to select the chamber we wish to go to?
The matter is that chat rooms are separated automatically, there is no way to choose some particular. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
McGrego said:

Kann man die ghostberichte  entfernen ? es ist schon nervig,wenn man glaubt,aktuelle  Berichte zu bekommen.
We're working on a fix for this issue. Thank you for your patience. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
teacher336 said:

Are you planning new troops or buildings that will be added to produce new troops to the game and what type will they be since we already have infantry/calvery and such now as it is. Or will you be adding some new troops to unlock, using soulstones?
Hi! We're not planning to release something like that in the near future. However, I'll pass your feedback to our devs. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

well theres an idea

i allready posted it there.. keep up   i can add more details if neccicary let me know what you think there.
Deal! The more detailes it has — the more chances that it's going to be discussed :) 
george
27 April, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
Is there a way to turn off the very annoying popup "Invite friends" I am trying to read chat and get the popup then loose my place, go back to catch up in chat "popup" lpst place again. Once an hour would be ok but every few minutes seriously.
garyrinker
27 April, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Could a pick on someone your own size principle be instituted, e.g. if attacking more than 10 levels below you, -10% offensive power, and so on if a greater disparity. Many payers driven from the game by bullying. Any disincentive to that might retain more newcomers to the game.

UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
georgestewart44 said:

Is there a way to turn off the very annoying popup "Invite friends" I am trying to read chat and get the popup then loose my place, go back to catch up in chat "popup" lpst place again. Once an hour would be ok but every few minutes seriously.
Hi! This pop up appears when you're inactive for a while. There is no way to turn it off. 
lstuart3
27 April, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

Stormfall has the worst payback for res (other than food) I have ever seen in a game in many years of playing.  

I do a lot of raids, but they are lean in new areas.    Yes, you can buy res from disreputable sources (for gems ($) in black market), but the price is dear.

I can only assume that Plarium is either math challenged or overwhelmed by mercantile greed.

UTC +5:00
constantincerna
27 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Hi.Would be nice if top 3 players would get some prizes each 24h at certain time;when is about 3-4 days tournaments.Give some prizes daily for top 3 players and this will give  us more interest for tournaments.
UTC +1:00
milt
27 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
i have been here over 3 years and have spent less than $150 try and average about 8-10 hrs a day some days 12-15 still need to be able to do bigger BG  have 1 castle on all 3 servers but getting discouraged as the payouts are small compared to troop loss and takes months to go up 1 level so the fun is getting less and less 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

garyrinker said:

Could a pick on someone your own size principle be instituted, e.g. if attacking more than 10 levels below you, -10% offensive power, and so on if a greater disparity. Many payers driven from the game by bullying. Any disincentive to that might retain more newcomers to the game.

We grant all users the opportunity to handle such situations themselves and develop their own strategies like either diplomatic resolution or aggressive offense. In-game conflicts are the part of the game. 

We recommend players to focus on forming alliances or joining a larger League to defend themselves. 

FAILO
27 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

garyrinker said:

We grant all users the opportunity to handle such situations themselves and develop their own strategies like either diplomatic resolution or aggressive offense. In-game conflicts are the part of the game. 

We recommend players to focus on forming alliances or joining a larger League to defend themselves. 

i always avoid hitting players 20 levels or more below me and many league members do the same.   unless that player attacks us or our holdings.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

constantincerna said:

Hi.Would be nice if top 3 players would get some prizes each 24h at certain time;when is about 3-4 days tournaments.Give some prizes daily for top 3 players and this will give  us more interest for tournaments.

Hi! Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units, Crystals, or Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Hamlets, attacking and defending Beacons, developing your Castle, etc., but they are only a nice addition.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

milt said:

i have been here over 3 years and have spent less than $150 try and average about 8-10 hrs a day some days 12-15 still need to be able to do bigger BG  have 1 castle on all 3 servers but getting discouraged as the payouts are small compared to troop loss and takes months to go up 1 level so the fun is getting less and less 

My Lord, Battlegrounds are one of the gameplay elements, it's an optional daily in-game activity, in which our players can, but not obliged to participate. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Balur's Units, and what determines the size of your Rewards. But it's not a required condition for Battlegrounds raiding. All Units (including different modifications) count when you raid Battlegrounds. However, please keep in mind that the actual Unit value may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets. 

ajjzandvliet
27 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
How can it be that for the last 2 months at least i only get castle skin discounts on the wheel of fortune, never anything else. This way it is not a wheel, just a standard discount i allready used anyhow.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Thank you for chatting with me, Lords and Ladies, it was nice to see you all!

Congratulations to Lord Failo! 

See you next time! 
1661097 users registered; 33486 topics; 252569 posts; our newest member:soogii0601