Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 27

60 Replies
FAILO
27 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

most fortresses are stuck at lv 0 5 or 8 any plans for new "safe" levels

or ways to make them more secure

Fortresses are supposed to be high competitive. So we're not going to add more safe levels.

okay..  just find a way to make people put more def for me to kill 
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

do you have any new features planned on coming up soon... tell me it all!! 
Haha I love how you ask the questions when you already know my answers 
..  but nah  its fun anyway

True! 

Whithout you here I would just answer players' questions 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
arnaqueacn said:

Do you plan to fight more against cheaters some day ?
We're working on certaing ways to prevent such accounts creation. If you find such suspicious accounts, please report them to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
FAILO said:

whats up with the new forum threads for different languages?

and these peaopl talking here i dont understand squat 
We had separate French and German Forums. However, we've closed them due to low activity and created appropriate threads on this Forum.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Fortresses are supposed to be high competitive. So we're not going to add more safe levels.

Oh, so you're more an attacker? :) 
milt
27 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
some of us older players are on fixed income and don't have much to spend on the game how are we expected to compete with the big money players  ty
FAILO
27 April, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Oh, so you're more an attacker? :) 

depends on how bgs pay out.. lately been really bad for defence so i just use minimal for traps and offence slaughters.

plus gotta defend league holdings
FAILO
27 April, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
sieges seem useless it does not effect the player you are sieging ,uch and sometimes you need them to get a message.. are there any ideas circulating to make sieges more effective e.g. -10% resource production -5% unit statistics   etc?
zombiexs
27 April, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Why am I allowed to buy one weor at a time whats the problem owning more?

xxxxxx
27 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

xxxxxx said:

ich glaube man kann auch in deutsch schreiben ??

es geht um diese falschen anzeigen bei berichten und post (von anderen grafik problemen rede ich mal erst gar nicht)

diese sind nun schon seit einer ewigkeit da und obwohl es updates kam und versprochen wurde das man es behebt passierte nichts

wann werden die grafik probleme (wie unter anderen die phantom post oder phantom berichte) endlich wirklich behoben ??

Hi! Sure, you can ask me questions in your native language, however, I can aswer you in English. 

I know that this issue is very annoying and we're working on a fix for it. 

We've released a fix to one of our servers in another game. As soon as we make sure that it works properly, we'll release it to all games. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

und wann in etwa kann man damit rechnen das es auch hier wieder geht?

tage ... wochen oder sogar monate ??

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

milt said:

some of us older players are on fixed income and don't have much to spend on the game how are we expected to compete with the big money players  ty

Hi! There are many different options to develop your own strategy. You can ask for some advices from players on the Forum!

Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
FAILO said:

sieges seem useless it does not effect the player you are sieging ,uch and sometimes you need them to get a message.. are there any ideas circulating to make sieges more effective e.g. -10% resource production -5% unit statistics   etc?
To be honest, we haven't thought about this yet. 
lstuart3
27 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Now they have added more research and buildings that require gold and iron.   But the Realm was already experiencing a shortage of iron and gold.

For 10 upgrades, we put more and more res to get 20 p/h (600/d with 25% boost).   At lvl 17, they cut the p/h to 10 (300/day w/boost).

The payback for Lvl 17 townhouses and mines is over 5 months to just recover the gold/iron for the upgrade.  If you throw in a lvl 17 farm to feed your troops, then the payback if over 2 yrs.

In comparison, Lvl 17 farm upgrade adds 600 p/h or 60x gold or iron.  The lvl 21 upgrade for townhouse/mines is 160 p/h or 16x the 20 lvl upgrade.

The payback for lvl 18 to 20 are to dismal to comtemplate. 

How about some help?

UTC +5:00
FAILO
27 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

To be honest, we haven't thought about this yet. 

well theres an idea

TORAX
27 April, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

we want button to shut down your sapphire offers !

which are usually low and makes us mad

at least give us a chance to shut it down until the next offer
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
zombiexs said:

Why am I allowed to buy one weor at a time whats the problem owning more?

Hi! Can you please specify your question? 
garyrinker
27 April, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Limiting regional chat to a local chamber hampers using regional chat for league recruiting. Why not allow us to select the chamber we wish to go to?
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
xxxxxx said:

Eugenia Misura said:

xxxxxx said:

ich glaube man kann auch in deutsch schreiben ??

es geht um diese falschen anzeigen bei berichten und post (von anderen grafik problemen rede ich mal erst gar nicht)

diese sind nun schon seit einer ewigkeit da und obwohl es updates kam und versprochen wurde das man es behebt passierte nichts

wann werden die grafik probleme (wie unter anderen die phantom post oder phantom berichte) endlich wirklich behoben ??

Hi! Sure, you can ask me questions in your native language, however, I can aswer you in English. 

I know that this issue is very annoying and we're working on a fix for it. 

We've released a fix to one of our servers in another game. As soon as we make sure that it works properly, we'll release it to all games. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

und wann in etwa kann man damit rechnen das es auch hier wieder geht?

tage ... wochen oder sogar monate ??

I can't give you the exact ETA, but it's not months for sure :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
lstuart3 said:

Now they have added more research and buildings that require gold and iron.   But the Realm was already experiencing a shortage of iron and gold.

For 10 upgrades, we put more and more res to get 20 p/h (600/d with 25% boost).   At lvl 17, they cut the p/h to 10 (300/day w/boost).

The payback for Lvl 17 townhouses and mines is over 5 months to just recover the gold/iron for the upgrade.  If you throw in a lvl 17 farm to feed your troops, then the payback if over 2 yrs.

In comparison, Lvl 17 farm upgrade adds 600 p/h or 60x gold or iron.  The lvl 21 upgrade for townhouse/mines is 160 p/h or 16x the 20 lvl upgrade.

The payback for lvl 18 to 20 are to dismal to comtemplate. 

How about some help?

There are many ways of getting Resources (Rading, traiding etc). This feature was analyzed before adding and the only thing you should do is to think about new strategies of getting Resources. 
McGrego
27 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Kann man die ghostberichte  entfernen ? es ist schon nervig,wenn man glaubt,aktuelle  Berichte zu bekommen.
UTC +1:00
1721717 users registered; 42521 topic; 271484 posts; our newest member:slider31212