This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 20

49 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Mandarth said:

well, a question to ask; when sending unit out to battle, either PvP or BG's, could a tab be added to group select or deselect the legendary units separate from the rest of the units. the best application, is that when sending units to the BG's, Legendary units aren't used, and a 1 button tab to remove them from the selection would be very beneficial.

Thanks
I'll pass your suggestion, thank you!
UTC +2:00
Hooverssmallengines
20 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Hooverssmallengines said:

why have all the spring quest that were on been so slight as far a as rewards  It didn't make them worth doing ?

Hi! Did you like the Rewards?
I'm very sorry but they didn't really justify the time and troops that I expended I really felt insulted and ripped Off . it seems that the reward have progressively been devalued with each set of Game activities given 
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

I don't have a Lot of Money but I have a Lot of Heart and play for hours every day trying to get all the Sapphires I can but the rewards really didn't fit the Tasks that were given  :( 
You should keep trying and you'll succeed!
pouria
20 April, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
i want to know why you did not add cutting time for barracks while we upgrade them? Thanks 
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

cannedam said:

Will the game be updated and taken beyond the limitations and failures of shockwave flash?  

Why does everything on server 3 cost so much?  It is a most unfair setup there.  Everything costs.  no free castle expansions.  It costs to open the first relic slots, and the discount offers there are useless.  How you've managed to keep players there is beyond me. 

Hi! Games on different platforms or servers may differ from each other. However, players on one server play in the same conditions.

As for the Flash, we're working on a solution for this case.
garypenn62
20 April, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Can anyone tell me while mouse scroll wheel no longer works when trying to zoom or select new window ?
UTC +0:00
Oracle
20 April, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

1. What is up with the new updates in the profile section?

2. I have also noticed that its has 300 EXP as max how is these affected, is these and endgame?

3. How will connecting my accounts to G+, and facebook affect my security and privacy, e.g hacks

4. Will I be able to increase my levels using the sapphires or other means, level 30 is too small

Biohazard has killed the forum.
Hooverssmallengines
20 April, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

I don't have a Lot of Money but I have a Lot of Heart and play for hours every day trying to get all the Sapphires I can but the rewards really didn't fit the Tasks that were given  :( 
You should keep trying and you'll succeed!

succeed in what ??? never seeing the sun while trying to get ahead in a game that seems to have one purpose try and empty My Bank account ?

Sorry but every day it seems to show that is the Developers goal 

UTC +8:00
wesleypringle1
20 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

garypenn62 said:

Can anyone tell me while mouse scroll wheel no longer works when trying to zoom or select new window ?

you need to hit the expand screen at the top of the Game and then use the scroll when your done the take it to the other screen again

The Keep
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
crabbler said:

Lord Oberon said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

why you change the battlegrounds only one time in 24 hours why not two or three times?

It was made this way in order to keep the game balanced.
Ginoroc
20 April, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
was soll ich fragen
carolpringle59
20 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

crabbler said:

Lord Oberon said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

why you change the battlegrounds only one time in 24 hours why not two or three times?

It was made this way in order to keep the game balanced.

there are items that allow you to reload your Battle grounds :) http://prntscr.com/eypxyk

Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

la30172 said:

When I first started playing the game, directions were too hard to even find, much less understand how things linked together. Other players saved me by taking me under their wing. I have friends who get too confused and back out. Can something be developed so new players have choices to go forward in stages of some sort so they understand things; can skip steps if they advance faster than others; won't run off; and etc?

Hi! We're always working on game improvements so you can leave your suggestions on how we can improve the tutorial Quest here - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

Thanks!
Ginoroc
20 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
was ist die beste strategie zum rohstoff sammeln
VR6CORRADO
20 April, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Why can't I get my castle walls to line up on one side of my castle ? I have tried every which way to make a continuous wall, there are still gaps and when I try to put in another wall piece it won't fit.
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

why have all the spring quest that were on been so slight as far a as rewards  It didn't make them worth doing ?

Hi! Did you like the Rewards?
I'm very sorry but they didn't really justify the time and troops that I expended I really felt insulted and ripped Off . it seems that the reward have progressively been devalued with each set of Game activities given 

We would like to emphasize that Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units, Crystals, or Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from Hamlets, and actively develop your Castle.

Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

FAILO
you should tell us the tournament schedule more often it used to be up one in a while but i havenet seen it for multible months  now.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
pouria said:

i want to know why you did not add cutting time for barracks while we upgrade them? Thanks 
We've decided not to change this aspect.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

garypenn62 said:

Haven't heard of this issue. Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

carolpringle59
20 April, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

la30172 said:

When I first started playing the game, directions were too hard to even find, much less understand how things linked together. Other players saved me by taking me under their wing. I have friends who get too confused and back out. Can something be developed so new players have choices to go forward in stages of some sort so they understand things; can skip steps if they advance faster than others; won't run off; and etc?

Hi! We're always working on game improvements so you can leave your suggestions on how we can improve the tutorial Quest here - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

Thanks!

Did you know there is a Game Guide that you can Use where the ? is at the top right hand corner of the Game screen :)  http://prntscr.com/eypz9z

1780499 users registered; 48388 topics; 287265 posts; our newest member:Castle 11153000