This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 20

49 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
20 April, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
FAILO
20 April, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
i have thousands of spare soulstones. even though i use them there arent enough things to buy with them...  why do you keep declining every suggestion towards more items to buy with soulstones
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

FAILO said:

i have thousands of spare soulstones. even though i use them there arent enough things to buy with them...  why do you keep declining every suggestion towards more items to buy with soulstones

Hi! It's nice to see you :)

At the moment we're not planning to change the balance regarding Soulstones, however, you might have noticed that some Items players can get using them.
Ginoroc
20 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Which units should you build?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Ginoroc said:

It depends on your aims :)
FAILO
20 April, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
Ginoroc said:

whatever is best for your strategy.  in game tutorials there are spreadsheets about what is cost per unit vs how much unit power is gained
Guy
20 April, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

I believe the fort flag tourney to be most unfair--

1- because although your fort can be raided by higher tier league members, it does not allow you to debuff those leagues should you happen to acquire their flag. there is no way to do as advertized! your rivals are not always leagues in your tier!

2- from what I can tell when a league does debuff your league, there is no way to tell which league is doing so. 

Guy
UTC +7:00
Hooverssmallengines
20 April, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

why have all the spring quest that were on been so slight as far a as rewards  It didn't make them worth doing ?

UTC +8:00
Firewire

Hello, How does the system of combat?

I extract the pendrive in not sure way!
UTC +1:00
noob
When I receive troops from attack a Battleground what lvl are they ? 
noob
Mandarth
20 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

well, a question to ask; when sending unit out to battle, either PvP or BG's, could a tab be added to group select or deselect the legendary units separate from the rest of the units. the best application, is that when sending units to the BG's, Legendary units aren't used, and a 1 button tab to remove them from the selection would be very beneficial.

Thanks
Hooverssmallengines
20 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
I don't have a Lot of Money but I have a Lot of Heart and play for hours every day trying to get all the Sapphires I can but the rewards really didn't fit the Tasks that were given  :( 
cannedam
20 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Will the game be updated and taken beyond the limitations and failures of shockwave flash?  

Why does everything on server 3 cost so much?  It is a most unfair setup there.  Everything costs.  no free castle expansions.  It costs to open the first relic slots, and the discount offers there are useless.  How you've managed to keep players there is beyond me. 

UTC +5:00
crabbler
20 April, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

why you change the battlegrounds only one time in 24 hours why not two or three times?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Guy said:

I believe the fort flag tourney to be most unfair--

1- because although your fort can be raided by higher tier league members, it does not allow you to debuff those leagues should you happen to acquire their flag. there is no way to do as advertized! your rivals are not always leagues in your tier!

2- from what I can tell when a league does debuff your league, there is no way to tell which league is doing so. 

Despite this Tournament is highly competitive, it gives great advantages to winner.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Hooverssmallengines said:

why have all the spring quest that were on been so slight as far a as rewards  It didn't make them worth doing ?

Hi! Did you like the Rewards?
wesleypringle1
20 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
cannedam said:

Will the game be updated and taken beyond the limitations and failures of shockwave flash?  

Why does everything on server 3 cost so much?  It is a most unfair setup there.  Everything costs.  no free castle expansions.  It costs to open the first relic slots, and the discount offers there are useless.  How you've managed to keep players there is beyond me. 

hmmm could it be the Game has gotten more about the Money than the concept of an enjoyable  experience ???
The Keep
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

Firewire said:

Hello, How does the system of combat?

A battle outcome is calculated as the ratio of the strength of your troops to your enemy's forces. The result will depend on the off / def power of your army and the power of your opponent, including all bonuses. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the exact formula of an outcome.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
noob said:

When I receive troops from attack a Battleground what lvl are they ? 
They are the same level as troops you build.
la30172
When I first started playing the game, directions were too hard to even find, much less understand how things linked together. Other players saved me by taking me under their wing. I have friends who get too confused and back out. Can something be developed so new players have choices to go forward in stages of some sort so they understand things; can skip steps if they advance faster than others; won't run off; and etc?
UTC +4:00
1725931 users registered; 43375 topics; 272018 posts; our newest member:shamsonau.tv