This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 13

49 Replies
Ultimo
13 April, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

Any chance of adding more Paragon levels or having another use for Paragon points.  Many of us have been at level 10 for a long time and are still gaining paragon points which at this point are of no use to us.

thanks

Ultimo
Have Fun...
UTC +10:00
gogo sageger
13 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
any news on new castle expansions and can we store our improvement instead of deleting them and a memory system for all our improvement will go back where they were it would ease up the lags over lots of improvement in the castle if we could store our improvements and  save a lot of our sapphires instead of just deleting them and if we could have them all go back where they were it would save time as well also storing improvements would allow us to move improvement that we cant move because a building are blocking them even worse if the building cant be deleted so it would be good if we could store some of our building for that too
we are god and god is us
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Ultimo said:

Any chance of adding more Paragon levels or having another use for Paragon points.  Many of us have been at level 10 for a long time and are still gaining paragon points which at this point are of no use to us.

thanks

Ultimo
Hi! We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature in the future.
UTC +2:00
aero.towing
13 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Good day and what is being done for players who still can not access their castles since this change over

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
gogo sageger said:

any news on new castle expansions and can we store our improvement instead of deleting them and a memory system for all our improvement will go back where they were it would ease up the lags over lots of improvement in the castle if we could store our improvements and  save a lot of our sapphires instead of just deleting them and if we could have them all go back where they were it would save time as well also storing improvements would allow us to move improvement that we cant move because a building are blocking them even worse if the building cant be deleted so it would be good if we could store some of our building for that too
Hi! We're planning to improve the current situation with decor and replacements in the Castle. I can't tell for sure what will it be, unfortunately.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
aero.towing said:

Good day and what is being done for players who still can not access their castles since this change over

Hi! Can you please specify what you mean by "change over"?
gobidharma
13 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
I've got two notifications that won't shut off even after I view all of my reports.  Why does this happen and what can you do to fix it?
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
gobidharma said:

I've got two notifications that won't shut off even after I view all of my reports.  Why does this happen and what can you do to fix it?
Hi! We're working on a fix for this issue.
Ultimo
13 April, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
Regional chat is very quiet, is there a chance of combining all the regional chambers into 1 so that we can communicate with everyone not just some..
Have Fun...
UTC +10:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Thank you for chatting with me, Lords and Ladies!

The winner is Techway_GrandMarshal! Congratulations!

See you next Thursday!

1660506 users registered; 33421 topic; 252362 posts; our newest member:rene.lauber68