This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 13

49 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Techway_GrandMarshal said:

Are there any plans to increase the amount of resources packages you can buy per day. Right now its limited to only 15.

Can we have this raised. all our barns and wearhouses hold way more but we are still only limited on 15 packs per day.

Hi! I'll pass your feedback, however, these limits were added to make conditions balanced for players.
UTC +2:00
FAILO
13 April, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

medals prices are INSANE!!!! 1k each is crazy. 

can you drop the price. and make them available in some tourneys

why do they need to be so expensive
Unit XP feature is a long term feature. You should build your strategy patiently in order to receive bonuses and upgrade your Units.
then can you stop the bouncing ball that means we have an upgrade verry annoying to have them especially when you get to 4

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

you dont understand.

the bouncing balls above the buildings are annoying and the only way to stop is upgrade which uses medals. and if i dont want to use medals on that i have to deal with a stupd bouncing ball.  so make medals easier to get or get rid of the bouncing ball
UTC +0:00
Techway_GrandMarshal
13 April, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

over a year ago maybe 2 years. Plarium stated that our extra paragon points after level 10 will not go to waste. There was a plan to allow us to use these points for something else. Can we get an update on this?

dileep123456789
13 April, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
Is there plan to let people to build legendaries.. say 1/3 of their original cost but takes days to build.. gives opportunity for players who play long hours to gather resources some extra benefit..
kd
UTC +7:00
lococako
13 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
If we had a notifying light on our friends picture to tell us when they need ups or wraiths that would save a lot of refreshing from logging into everyones castle all the time
UTC +8:00
Libraistos
13 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
We are all spending many dolars for this game,i am interesting about the game existance in future,how long Stormfall will work?
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
Techway_GrandMarshal said:

over a year ago maybe 2 years. Plarium stated that our extra paragon points after level 10 will not go to waste. There was a plan to allow us to use these points for something else. Can we get an update on this?

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature itself in the future.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

medals prices are INSANE!!!! 1k each is crazy. 

can you drop the price. and make them available in some tourneys

why do they need to be so expensive
Unit XP feature is a long term feature. You should build your strategy patiently in order to receive bonuses and upgrade your Units.
then can you stop the bouncing ball that means we have an upgrade verry annoying to have them especially when you get to 4

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

you dont understand.

the bouncing balls above the buildings are annoying and the only way to stop is upgrade which uses medals. and if i dont want to use medals on that i have to deal with a stupd bouncing ball.  so make medals easier to get or get rid of the bouncing ball
Oh, I see, thank you. I'll pass your feedback regarding this matter to our devs.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
dileep123456789 said:

Is there plan to let people to build legendaries.. say 1/3 of their original cost but takes days to build.. gives opportunity for players who play long hours to gather resources some extra benefit..
Hi! No, we're not going to add Legendaries for Resources.
TORAX
13 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

consider wand combining please

i have many "eir wand "which are very unuseful  want to combine to get weor wand
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Libraistos said:

We are all spending many dolars for this game,i am interesting about the game existance in future,how long Stormfall will work?
As long as players will believe in Stormfall!
FAILO
13 April, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
there are still many problems players keep pointing out in the current BG mechanics. and many losses for some players. are you going to change anything wiht bgs?
FAILO
13 April, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Unit Xp gained from bg's is Horrible are you going to increase it at all?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
TORAX said:

consider wand combining please

i have many "eir wand "which are very unuseful  want to combine to get weor wand
Hi! Can you please specify your idea more detail?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
FAILO said:

there are still many problems players keep pointing out in the current BG mechanics. and many losses for some players. are you going to change anything wiht bgs?
No, we're not going to change the mechanics of Battleground in the near future. All losses are counted, Lords should only build strategies and new ways of getting Rewards.
TORAX
13 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

i passed level 8 crystals so those wands are unuseful for me

i have to use weor wand for level 9-12 crystals

but still i have 9 eir wands  and  as rewards you still give eir wands

so please at least let us combine them to get better wands
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Unit Xp gained from bg's is Horrible are you going to increase it at all?
This feature is totally new, we need to analyze it before we can think about any changes.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
TORAX said:

i passed level 8 crystals so those wands are unuseful for me

i have to use weor wand for level 9-12 crystals

but still i have 9 eir wands  and  as rewards you still give eir wands

so please at least let us combine them to get better wands
Oh, I see, thank you. I'll pass your suggestion to developers.
lstuart3
13 April, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Any chance of moving or allowing a player to edit where pop-ups show on the screen?    Some pop-ups overlap chat and get annoying since you leave chat to close them.
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
lstuart3 said:

Any chance of moving or allowing a player to edit where pop-ups show on the screen?    Some pop-ups overlap chat and get annoying since you leave chat to close them.
Can you please specify which exactly notification you would like to disable?
1779601 users registered; 48289 topics; 286877 posts; our newest member:Simon svs