This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 6

35 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
davidlister790 said:

Are there any future plans to improve the in-game chat?
Hi! Can you please share with me your ideas on this matter? 
UTC +2:00
Unknown_Ranger
6 April, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
rgrfsdg
UTC +4:00
kobold
6 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

on very long-distance raids/sieges ( >300 miles) I noticed, all the slowest troop types going at same speed .. eg. pikemen (without any buffs) going at same speed than .. say, paladins. and the travel time never taking more than 23h59min.

question:

is there a time cap on travel time .. at 23:59:59 h?

is this on purpose, for benefitting pikes, or to make game mechanics easier by avoiding raids taking longer than a day? or might this be a glitch?

UTC +0:00
Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

Lag seems todepend On if there are recent upgrades Or extra heavy gaming usage   (In my opinion )

UTC +8:00
Terminus
6 April, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Thanks again - you've been very helpful.

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Okay, fine, thanks again - that seems like a very one-sided suggestion - the Log Out button is hugely convenient for those who prefers to logout after each game session...

Last one - is there a plan to change the Raid mechanism so we can get "stuff" other than just resource out of target?  Like amulets, etc?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Okay, many thanks. One more -

There used to be a "Log Out" button from the in-game screen, it has been removed and moved elsewhere - any plan to bring that "Log Out" button back to the in-game screen?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

1) Why is there only one tournament going on at the moment?

2) Is there a reason the upcoming tournaments are kept secret?  Knowing the sequence of upcoming events would be really helpful for planning purposes.

Hi!

1) There is no specific schedule for Tournaments, so it's OK that only one Tournament is active now. 

2) I can see your point, however, there are many changes at this point so we don't want to disappoint you :) 

Welcome!

We got a lot of begative feedback from players about this Log Out button, that's why we removed it. 

No, we don't plan to make anything like this since players can convert stolen Resources to Maranian Amulets. 

UTC +5:00
Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

kobold said:

on very long-distance raids/sieges ( >300 miles) I noticed, all the slowest troop types going at same speed .. eg. pikemen (without any buffs) going at same speed than .. say, paladins. and the travel time never taking more than 23h59min.

question:

is this on purpose, for benefitting pikes, or to make game mechanics easier by avoiding raids taking longer than a day? or might this be a glitch?

You might Note That the pikes Description says something about sending them on long distance that allows alll Troops to get anywhere  in the Game within 24 hours

Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Hooverssmallengines said:

Good Morning I would like to Know if the Game is going to Make sure that all area Have relic shrine in their areas At least one or Two  Last week I had Zero and so did some of my friends Close to Me that had level 20 Eagles Nest

Hi! There is a chance that there was no such Hamlets in your area. You can always search for new Hamlets on the map. 
Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Okay, many thanks. One more -

There used to be a "Log Out" button from the in-game screen, it has been removed and moved elsewhere - any plan to bring that "Log Out" button back to the in-game screen?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

1) Why is there only one tournament going on at the moment?

2) Is there a reason the upcoming tournaments are kept secret?  Knowing the sequence of upcoming events would be really helpful for planning purposes.

Hi!

1) There is no specific schedule for Tournaments, so it's OK that only one Tournament is active now. 

2) I can see your point, however, there are many changes at this point so we don't want to disappoint you :) 

Welcome!

We got a lot of negative feedback from players about this Log Out button, that's why we removed it. 
About the tournaments it would make sense for the Game to not notify of upcoming contest to some extent as it will Reward the constant Game addict that Lives Here LOL

Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
kobold said:

question:

Hi! Troops always move with a speed of the slowest Unit. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Lag seems todepend On if there are recent upgrades Or extra heavy gaming usage   (In my opinion )

Hi! Are you facing any issues now? 

Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Good Morning I would like to Know if the Game is going to Make sure that all area Have relic shrine in their areas At least one or Two  Last week I had Zero and so did some of my friends Close to Me that had level 20 Eagles Nest

Hi! There is a chance that there was no such Hamlets in your area. You can always search for new Hamlets on the map. 
seems rather cruel to announce Relic shrine Have Been sighted in your Area and for there to be nothing there  
Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

seems rather cruel to announce Relic shrine Have Been sighted in your Area and for there to be nothing there  

I didn't say Hamlets My dear LOL

Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! Are you facing any issues now? 

Not at this time But again no Major releases at this time either 

TORAX
6 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

eirs celestial wand also should be combined to make weor wand

we have too many unuseful wands accumulated
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

I didn't say Hamlets My dear LOL

Oh, my bad. If you can locate new Settlements with Relics, please report this issue to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Thank you for cahtting with me, it was awesome!

Today's winner is Lord TERMINUS! 

See you next week! 

1725556 users registered; 43192 topics; 271744 posts; our newest member:NearBird