This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 6

35 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
6 April, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 6

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
FAILO
6 April, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC
new units anything you wanna give me
UTC +0:00
FAILO
6 April, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC
there are some "black spots" in the map where there are not many places to move your castle do you have any ideas to add more teleport places?
Terminus
6 April, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Two questions:

1) Why is there only one tournament going on at the moment?

2) Is there a reason the upcoming tournaments are kept secret?  Knowing the sequence of upcoming events would be really helpful for planning purposes.
UTC +5:00
FAILO
6 April, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

is there a community manager to this chat?

or is it just an evil prank?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Haha :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
FAILO said:

there are some "black spots" in the map where there are not many places to move your castle do you have any ideas to add more teleport places?
Hi! We're doing this from time to time. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Terminus said:

Two questions:

2) Is there a reason the upcoming tournaments are kept secret?  Knowing the sequence of upcoming events would be really helpful for planning purposes.

Hi!

1) There is no specific schedule for Tournaments, so it's OK that only one Tournament is active now. 

2) I can see your point, however, there are many changes at this point so we don't want to disappoint you :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
FAILO said:

is there a community manager to this chat?

or is it just an evil prank?
As each Lady, I'm late for a date with you for a bit :) 
Terminus
6 April, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Okay, many thanks. One more -

There used to be a "Log Out" button from the in-game screen, it has been removed and moved elsewhere - any plan to bring that "Log Out" button back to the in-game screen?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

Hi!

1) There is no specific schedule for Tournaments, so it's OK that only one Tournament is active now. 

2) I can see your point, however, there are many changes at this point so we don't want to disappoint you :) 

FAILO
6 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

oh well  i will keep asking till they come out or you tell me
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Terminus said:

There used to be a "Log Out" button from the in-game screen, it has been removed and moved elsewhere - any plan to bring that "Log Out" button back to the in-game screen?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

Hi!

Welcome!

We got a lot of negative feedback from players about this Log Out button, that's why we removed it. 
Wildman
6 April, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

What is meant by online chat?

Does Chat take more than one person?

Looking forward to receiving 2000 sapphires.

Thank you,

Wildman
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

oh well  i will keep asking till they come out or you tell me

Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Wildman said:

What is meant by online chat?

Does Chat take more than one person?

Looking forward to receiving 2000 sapphires.

Thank you,

Wildman

Hi! 

Players can ask me any game related questions and one player gets the Reward when the Chat is finished. 
Terminus
6 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Okay, fine, thanks again - that seems like a very one-sided suggestion - the Log Out button is hugely convenient for those who prefers to logout after each game session...

Last one - is there a plan to change the Raid mechanism so we can get "stuff" other than just resource out of target?  Like amulets, etc?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

Hi!

Welcome!

We got a lot of begative feedback from players about this Log Out button, that's why we removed it. 

davidlister790
6 April, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Are there any future plans to improve the in-game chat?
UTC +7:00
Hooverssmallengines
6 April, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Good Morning I would like to Know if the Game is going to Make sure that all area Have relic shrine in their areas At least one or Two  Last week I had Zero and so did some of my friends Close to Me that had level 20 Eagles Nest

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Terminus said:

Okay, fine, thanks again - that seems like a very one-sided suggestion - the Log Out button is hugely convenient for those who prefers to logout after each game session...

Last one - is there a plan to change the Raid mechanism so we can get "stuff" other than just resource out of target?  Like amulets, etc?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

Hi!

Welcome!

We got a lot of begative feedback from players about this Log Out button, that's why we removed it. 

No, we don't plan to make anything like this since players can convert stolen Resources to Maranian Amulets. 
dvatne
6 April, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
What is being done to eliminate lag?  
1667129 users registered; 34133 topics; 253856 posts; our newest member:Castle №10907755