This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 30

49 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

Tamerin said:

Oh and one other suggestion from me now I'm thinking about it.  

We have a nice thing going with the league help feature I like it but how about an additional thing to add to it like raising castle guard, sometimes we don't always know when someone's guard is down if our players could put it in help requests It would help us to raise them faster when our players guards are sleeping after a long battle.  With some of the current wars we have going on I'm sure many would love this addition

Thank you for your willingness to improve this feature. Please remember that you can always share your suggestions in our special thread - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
musabahtti112 said:

Hi,

how people got  ice dragon and guardian i didn't saw them in black market

Hi! These are Units from limited edition, please were able to get them at the Black Market only during Winter Holidays.
Terminus
30 March, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Oh right, I remember the days when max number of mines was four, not five.

So... more on Lord Oberon - where is his catacomb?  Does he just leave all his troops out all the time?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

1) See screen capture - this is a building in Oberon's castle (Coord: 0, 0), toward the right side.  What is this building?

http://prntscr.com/eqbq7e

2) At Lv150, how come Oberon doesn't build Lv5 Fortifications?  The walls are too shabby.

p.s. I care more about the answer to the first question...

Hi!

Oh, it's a very love story :) Since the very beginning of the game players had to build troops by visiting different buildings. Some of them you can still build in the Construction Menu, but some of them were deleted from the game when we add an option to build troops using just the button Units from the menu.

Only veeery experienced players, who once built those buildings, and haven't deleted them by their own, might still have them in the Castle. Lord Oberon is one of these players and this is one of those buildings :)

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

HRODERICK said:

The tiered battlegrounds are often great to stretch yourself and win, other times you're impossibly outclassed. Are the tiers groups always made from the same criteria? What factors determine my tier group?

Hi! Your Tier is determined based on your results in previous Tournament.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Terminus said:

Oh right, I remember the days when max number of mines was four, not five.

So... more on Lord Oberon - where is his catacomb?  Does he just leave all his troops out all the time?

Eugenia Misura said:

Terminus said:

Two questions:

1) See screen capture - this is a building in Oberon's castle (Coord: 0, 0), toward the right side.  What is this building?

http://prntscr.com/eqbq7e

2) At Lv150, how come Oberon doesn't build Lv5 Fortifications?  The walls are too shabby.

p.s. I care more about the answer to the first question...

Hi!

Oh, it's a very love story :) Since the very beginning of the game players had to build troops by visiting different buildings. Some of them you can still build in the Construction Menu, but some of them were deleted from the game when we add an option to build troops using just the button Units from the menu.

Only veeery experienced players, who once built those buildings, and haven't deleted them by their own, might still have them in the Castle. Lord Oberon is one of these players and this is one of those buildings :)

Sure! He's constantly working on this progress in the game :)
gumbor
30 March, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Any plans to overhaul the message system? Sometimes I am looking for pms but they are gone. I am wondering if there is not a chance to have a kind of archive system to save important messages. 
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
gumbor said:

Any plans to overhaul the message system? Sometimes I am looking for pms but they are gone. I am wondering if there is not a chance to have a kind of archive system to save important messages. 
It's a bug and we're working on a fix for it.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
As for important messages, we're planning to add an option "Mark as Important" for letters and reports in the future.
Tamerin
30 March, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC

Another thing just came to mind I do like the new plarium app feature because with the resent changes with chrome and other browser specific functions the new app working independently is an effective way to avoid flash conflicts well done.  BTW it runs very smoothly.  So Awesome job on that one.

Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC

Thank you for your questions, Lords and Ladies!

Will be waiting for next week!

The winner is Lord FAILO

Bye!
1722826 users registered; 42937 topics; 272363 posts; our newest member:maaikevransbeeck