This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 16

59 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
16 March, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 16

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
dheco
16 March, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC

me pueden hablar en castellano o en español ????

UTC +0:00
edy_wan6
16 March, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
Are you guys going to add click event handler for the pop-up message on the bottom right corner?  For example when I get the pop-up message for daily quest is done, I need to able to click at that popup message to open the daily quest, or if someone spies on my castle, I click at that pop up and bring me to the message.
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 March, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
dheco said:

Hi! No, unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish. 
ragnarcoop
16 March, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
Fantastic feature - how about about increasing the rewards for selling gear for moon coins? - because upgrading purchased items is far too expensive and takes way too long. Grinding to sell for moon coins is just too unrewarding and makes the purchase of high end kit not worth it.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 March, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
edy_wan6 said:

Are you guys going to add click event handler for the pop-up message on the bottom right corner?  For example when I get the pop-up message for daily quest is done, I need to able to click at that popup message to open the daily quest, or if someone spies on my castle, I click at that pop up and bring me to the message.
Hi! No, we haven't that in plans. 
wesleypringle1
16 March, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

why has the Game made it much harder to find a link to Place a support Ticket?

And are they going to place a link some where convenient any time soon?

The Keep
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 March, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

ragnarcoop said:

Fantastic feature - how about about increasing the rewards for selling gear for moon coins? - because upgrading purchased items is far too expensive and takes way too long. Grinding to sell for moon coins is just too unrewarding and makes the purchase of high end kit not worth it.

Hi! From community side, we have a very limited impact on such Reward balance. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 March, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:

Hi! There are no isses with submitting a ticket through this direct link. As for the general page of the site, it was made this way to help players find the answer in our FAQ and if the issue still persists, contact them through the form. 

wesleypringle1
16 March, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Hi! There are no isses with submitting a ticket through this direct link. As for the general page of the site, it was made this way to help players find the answer in our FAQ and if the issue still persists, contact them through the form. 

Why isn't there one on the support Page  ? that is where it is Needed 

The Keep
wesleypringle1
16 March, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
I went through all 156 FAQ and at the end of them there was No Link I had to come to the forum to get a link  after wasteing 30 minute sorting through all the FAQ. the game should of at least updated the players as to the Changes Made 
The Keep
dvdpierson
16 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

is there a way to receive sketches by doing quest?    will we able to sell scrolls back for sapphires ?

Malu De Los Andes
16 March, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
dheco said:

UTC +5:00
Asguardian
16 March, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Why isn't there a way to see the players profile from outside the castle?  
smith.box
16 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Will we have ability to get enforcement not only for defense ?
wesleypringle1
16 March, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

dvdpierson said:

is there a way to receive sketches by doing quest?    will we able to sell scrolls back for sapphires ?

there is a quest right now that can earn skeches

The Keep
pastimearcade.com
16 March, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Is there a way to look at your contacts from outside of the castle?
UTC +5:00
wesleypringle1
16 March, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:

dvdpierson said:

there is a quest right now that can earn skeches
League PVP tournament will get 100 Sketches if league gets 2 Million point EXP

The Keep
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 March, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Why isn't there one on the support Page  ? that is where it is Needed 

You get the list of articles according to the issue you've chosen. If they aren't helpful, you can submit a ticket.
wesleypringle1
16 March, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
pastimearcade.com said:

Is there a way to look at your contacts from outside of the castle?
the Icon at the lower Left side Of Game Start a Battle  has link to Contacts :)
The Keep
1720162 users registered; 42298 topics; 270487 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680131