This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 9

69 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Medivh said:

Why does alwyas the first person to ask a question gets the reward (confused)
That's not true.
UTC +2:00
0
KING
9 March, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
KING said:

KING said:

Medivh said:


Why does alwyas the first person to ask a question gets the reward (confused)

its based on favoritism if she find that the question promotes the game you the winner and not based on who asked the best question LOL

even though i know this i will still ask the real questions cause no amount of saphs will make me say this gave is balanced #FACT
well maybe if it was 1,000,000 saphs i might consider it HAHAHAH
UTC +0:00
0
White and black
9 March, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

F.O said:

Hi EUGENIA 

Me again

You said the new troops will be added soon, it was a month ago. I'm a little curious how soon it is soon? :)
Oh, to be honest, soon is quite far at the moment :)
Soon it's mean some century
DDC
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

shannasstuffusa said:


Can we have smaller packages offered? I see nothing but $49, $99 & $198 priced packages..........I would gladly buy package offers if they were smaller more often?



Several new players........see tons of offers........all of us don't get to see.....Would also be nice to see smaller Boost packages IMO........Thank you





Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

If you don’t like your current Offers or find them  expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

UTC +2:00
1
White and black
9 March, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

shannasstuffusa said:


Can we have smaller packages offered? I see nothing but $49, $99 & $198 priced packages..........I would gladly buy package offers if they were smaller more often?



Several new players........see tons of offers........all of us don't get to see.....Would also be nice to see smaller Boost packages IMO........Thank you





Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

If you don’t like your current Offers or find them  expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

I see that same amount 198$ not reduce. I wait for months then buy other but same amount....
DDC
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

mhdh3b said:


Eugenia Misura said:


mhdh3b said:


Hi Plarium

Can you explain why some got those dust red castle and how to get them + what bonus do they give.
Why , where and how?

i did never in my entire playtime se them other places then on map.

its not the usual castle skin and not those Smolderstone Keep?
thx in advance.

Hi! These Castles Skins are given to players from our VIP program for the first anniversary in the game.

Thx for info..

are they just normal skin like those you can buy atm or do they hav any extra bonus?

would be nice with more new skins to different prizes and bonus.


Yes, there are like those you buy at the Black Market, they just look differently.


I think we'll add new Skins in the future.
UTC +2:00
2
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC
White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

F.O said:

Hi EUGENIA 

Me again

You said the new troops will be added soon, it was a month ago. I'm a little curious how soon it is soon? :)
Oh, to be honest, soon is quite far at the moment :)
Soon it's mean some century
Lord White and Black, you have my first and last warning. Stop posting spamming comments and keep trolling or I'll be forced to ban your account on the Forum.
UTC +2:00
0
gmll
9 March, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


gmll said:


Eugenia Misura said:


gmll said:


buongiorno

avrei un suggerimento per i beacon

attualmente possiamo vedere quanta difesa ogni giocatore ha messo in tutti i beacon


sarebbe utile per chi è autorizzato poter vedere il valore della difesa di ogni giocatore in ogni singolo beacon

Hi! Not all players can see the number of troops at the Beacon, but those who takes place in the main cast of the League.

yes the cast sees the total

It serves the cast sees strength each player in single beacon

Three lowest Ranks can't see the number of troops.

I can see the number of troops

I want to see how much strength each player has put in every single beacon

UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

Thank you for all of your questions, Lords and Ladies, it's been really nice to chat with you!


Already dreaming of the next Thursday



And the winner is Lord SVEND!


Bye!

UTC +2:00
2
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC

gmll said:


Eugenia Misura said:


gmll said:


Eugenia Misura said:


gmll said:


buongiorno

avrei un suggerimento per i beacon

attualmente possiamo vedere quanta difesa ogni giocatore ha messo in tutti i beacon


sarebbe utile per chi è autorizzato poter vedere il valore della difesa di ogni giocatore in ogni singolo beacon

Hi! Not all players can see the number of troops at the Beacon, but those who takes place in the main cast of the League.

yes the cast sees the total

It serves the cast sees strength each player in single beacon

Three lowest Ranks can't see the number of troops.

I can see the number of troops

I want to see how much strength each player has put in every single beacon

Please, describe your idea more detail in Suggestion thread - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/


Thanks!
UTC +2:00
0
1778579 users registered; 48152 topics; 286347 posts; our newest member:pelifipas