This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 9

69 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
KING said:

hows about you guys make sketches available for purchase with soulstones or is it an only coiner thing ?

lets be honest here there is no way a non-coiner can get 2k sketches for 1 level on dragons and 550 for 1 level for dungen and springs etc
I'll pass your suggestion to our devs :)
UTC +2:00
scuba_diver
9 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
As a relatively new player (less than 1 year)...I still struggle to learn and understand....and before I get a good grasp of certain situations in the game, the game changes the rules, regulations, policy's, procedures, and/or guidelines.  Is there no way to "grandfather" in some of these changes?
UTC +5:00
millerr
9 March, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Why are the rewards on almost everything so low they aren't worth half what it costs to achieve no matter how well you do?
UTC +8:00
F.O
9 March, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Hi EUGENIA 

Me again

You said the new troops will be added soon, it was a month ago. I'm a little curious how soon it is soon? :)
UTC +0:00
White and black
9 March, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
mhdh3b said:

Hi Plarium

Can you explain why some got those dust red castle and how to get them + what bonus do they give.
Why , where and how?

i did never in my entire playtime se them other places then on map.

its not the usual castle skin and not those Smolderstone Keep?
thx in advance.

Buy it need real money lol
DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
gmll said:

Eugenia Misura said:

gmll said:

buongiorno

avrei un suggerimento per i beacon

attualmente possiamo vedere quanta difesa ogni giocatore ha messo in tutti i beacon

sarebbe utile per chi è autorizzato poter vedere il valore della difesa di ogni giocatore in ogni singolo beacon

Hi! Not all players can see the number of troops at the Beacon, but those who takes place in the main cast of the League.

yes the cast sees the total

It serves the cast sees strength each player in single beacon

Three lowest Ranks can't see the number of troops.
KING
F.O said:

Hi EUGENIA 

Me again

You said the new troops will be added soon, it was a month ago. I'm a little curious how soon it is soon? :)
took them around 8 months to get the logo to a league who wont a tourney so soon might be about half a year LOL
Wicked Wulf
9 March, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Can we have smaller packages offered? I see nothing but $49, $99 & $198 priced packages..........I would gladly buy package offers if they were smaller more often?

Several new players........see tons of offers........all of us don't get to see.....Would also be nice to see smaller Boost packages IMO........Thank you

Play hard...Play fair
UTC +5:00
Medivh
9 March, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
Why does alwyas the first person to ask a question gets the reward (confused)
Untamed Lands
Alina Bright
Community Manager
mhdh3b said:

Hi Plarium

Can you explain why some got those dust red castle and how to get them + what bonus do they give.
Why , where and how?

thx in advance.

Hi! These Castles Skins are given to players from our VIP program for the first anniversary in the game.
White and black

shannasstuffusa said:

Can we have smaller packages offered? I see nothing but $49, $99 & $198 priced packages..........I would gladly buy package offers if they were smaller more often?

Several new players........see tons of offers........all of us don't get to see.....Would also be nice to see smaller Boost packages IMO........Thank you

Plarium give discount base on amount you spent. I see it just up not see down anymore

DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

scuba_diver said:

As a relatively new player (less than 1 year)...I still struggle to learn and understand....and before I get a good grasp of certain situations in the game, the game changes the rules, regulations, policy's, procedures, and/or guidelines.  Is there no way to "grandfather" in some of these changes?

You can ask all of your questions in Game Discussion section here - https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/

I'm sure our experienced players will gladly assist you.
White and black
In my view that discount all is better....
DDC
csd
Svend
9 March, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

mhdh3b said:

Hi Plarium

Why , where and how?

thx in advance.

Hi! These Castles Skins are given to players from our VIP program for the first anniversary in the game.

Thx for info..

are they just normal skin like those you can buy atm or do they hav any extra bonus?

would be nice with more new skins to different prizes and bonus.

UTC +7:00
KING
9 March, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Medivh said:

its based on favoritism if she find that the question promotes the game you the winner and not based on who asked the best question LOL

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

millerr said:

Why are the rewards on almost everything so low they aren't worth half what it costs to achieve no matter how well you do?

Please note that Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units, Sapphires, or Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Beacons, attacking and defending Battlegrounds, developing your Castle, etc., but they are only a nice addition. The main purpose of the aforementioned actions is to get Resources from Raids, rewards from PPs, and actively develop your Castle.

White and black
9 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
mhdh3b said:

Eugenia Misura said:

mhdh3b said:

Hi Plarium

Why , where and how?

thx in advance.

Thx for info..

are they just normal skin like those you can buy atm or do they hav any extra bonus?

would be nice with more new skins to different prizes and bonus.

I hear that Plarium said no special for VIP player. Is that true...Never beleive in them
DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 March, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
F.O said:

Hi EUGENIA 

Me again

Oh, to be honest, soon is quite far at the moment :)
KING
9 March, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
KING said:

Medivh said:

its based on favoritism if she find that the question promotes the game you the winner and not based on who asked the best question LOL

even though i know this i will still ask the real questions cause no amount of saphs will make me say this gave is balanced #FACT
1666942 users registered; 33969 topics; 253651 post; our newest member:kent3445