This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 2

48 Replies
KING
2 March, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC

hey since you ignore difficult questions which are the most important i will ask an easy one for a change

AND again i dont expect to win anything cause we both know you dont like the question i ask cause they dont "promote" your game

so here is the question

when is the next major update coming ?
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 March, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

Thank you for chatting with me today!

I hope you had fun! 

See you next Thursday! Have to go and send a reward to our winner SKYLARMORROWIND! 

Bye!

UTC +2:00
KING
2 March, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
is it me or every time i ask a question she has too leave ? LOL
F.O
Then I close the chat also:(
tatiana

it is possible to change the order for the personal events: they should be on top. I'm very active and if there are more than two tournaments the personal events remain hidden, and you probably know that's too slow to go down each time. that bothers me a lot, I don't know other users.

BTW, I found sometimes the game too slow, there is a way to uses my GPU in order to improve speed?

UTC +8:00
Faramir
2 March, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Faramir, I understand that you want to know the exact numbers and tactics, however, I can't tell you this information. That's the thing about Battlegrounds — you should experiment and make your own conclusions in order to create a strategy that fits you.  
Thank you Eugenia, I appreciate you giving me an honest answer instead of trying to dodge the question. I don't want you to lose your job by spilling trade secrets to me. My conclusions have already been made but I can't share the details with you either ;-) Have a wonderful day!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 March, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC

KING said:

i it me or every time i ask a question she has too leave LOL

Timing is everything :) - https://www.screencast.com/t/iLD6Txhwv79 

See ya!

P. S. You won't like my response, but the answer is "In the future" :-P

KING
2 March, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC
thats funny i can refer you to places you just skiped my questions
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 March, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC
Faramir said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Faramir, I understand that you want to know the exact numbers and tactics, however, I can't tell you this information. That's the thing about Battlegrounds — you should experiment and make your own conclusions in order to create a strategy that fits you.  
Thank you Eugenia, I appreciate you giving me an honest answer instead of trying to dodge the question. I don't want you to lose your job by spilling trade secrets to me. My conclusions have already been made but I can't share the details with you either ;-) Have a wonderful day!
Aw, thank you! That's so nice of you! Hope to see you next Thursday! See you! 
1664575 users registered; 33972 topics; 253078 posts; our newest member:gglyt