This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

23 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
23 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
fdriii52
23 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
When will the Kabam transition take place and finalize?
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

fdriii52 said:

When will the Kabam transition take place and finalize?

Hi! I can't tell the exact time frames, since it's quite complicated process. However, it's been started on our end.

DraK
23 February, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

Hi Lord Oberon,

There was a situation during beacon massacre. Units that i sent to one of my captains for league attack showed significantly smaller offensive power when he tried to use them. That leads me to question why does that happen and does offensive power drop during such actions or not? 
UTC +0:00
gumbor
23 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Is the Paragon Run just a simple counter or is it linked to a reward system like the daily loyalty roll? My Paragon Run is now over 300 but there seems no reward in loggin in every day. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

DraK said:

Hi Lord Oberon,

There was a situation during beacon massacre. Units that i sent to one of my captains for league attack showed significantly smaller offensive power when he tried to use them. That leads me to question why does that happen and does offensive power drop during such actions or not? 

Hi! My name is Eugenia :) 

No, offensive power couldn't just drop. However, please note that Legendary Units work only with troops of the owner. Maybe that has caused the expected difference.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

gumbor said:

Is the Paragon Run just a simple counter or is it linked to a reward system like the daily loyalty roll? My Paragon Run is now over 300 but there seems no reward in loggin in every day. 

Hi! Paragon Run is related to Paragon Status feature and affects Paragon Points which you get if login daily. 

Daily Loyalty Roll feature isn't related to Paragon Run.

DraK
23 February, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

DraK said:

Hi Lord Oberon,

No, offensive power couldn't just drop. However, please note that Legendary Units work only with troops of the owner. Maybe that has caused the expected difference.

It's too big of the difference. When i take only units it shows much bigger number than one showed to him, adding legendary units adds even bigger gap. so just units at my end and his end showed difference of almost 8mil offensive power. i would gladly share all numbers but not really smart to write that in here :) if you know what i mean Eugenia.

sorry for misplacing your name with Oberon's :D

MasterBlaster73
23 February, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Will we be able to switch between untamed lands, dark plains, and the new server location from Kabam?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

DraK said:

DraK said:

Hi Lord Oberon,

It's too big of the difference. When i take only units it shows much bigger number than one showed to him, adding legendary units adds even bigger gap. so just units at my end and his end showed difference of almost 8mil offensive power. i would gladly share all numbers but not really smart to write that in here :) if you know what i mean Eugenia.

sorry for misplacing your name with Oberon's :D

It's OK :) 

Sure, I get it. Unfortunately, I can't tell for sure what could cuase this issue. But I know who can :) Please contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

I'm sure they'll find out what happened. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
MasterBlaster73 said:

Will we be able to switch between untamed lands, dark plains, and the new server location from Kabam?
Yes, there will be such an option for all players. 
jrwings
23 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Are you switching from flash player to something new?

UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
jrwings said:

Are you switching from flash player to something new?

Hi! We're planning to do so. 
Hooverssmallengines
23 February, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
Seems the game just can't stay online  I clear Cache and reset game 5 -8 times a day It's not My ISP or My Computer as I hear others have the same issue
UTC +8:00
Roderich
23 February, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
I was offered a third server called 'Farwol's Crown' a couple of hours ago and started a castle there. Now this server has disappeared again. What is this all about?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Hooverssmallengines said:

Seems the game just can't stay online  I clear Cache and reset game 5 -8 times a day It's not My ISP or My Computer as I hear others have the same issue

Hi! Please try to use these advices - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/23946_loading-issues-4 

If this doesn't help, our Support team will gladly assist you at this matter. You can write them here - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

ZootSuitDaddy
23 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Was there a change in the BGs about a month ago?

For every 5 mil losses I would only gain back 3 mil. Before it was the usual 3-12% loss

UTC +4:00
Mar
23 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Sometimes I see these cool castle skins in the black market with an availability of 0.  When do they appear so I can buy one?  Every time I check it says 0 (saw this twice) or it is not even there.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Roderich said:

I was offered a third server called 'Farwol's Crown' a couple of hours ago and started a castle there. Now this server has disappeared again. What is this all about?
We're working on the server migration from Kabam to plarium.com. As soon as we finish this process, this server will be available for all players for good. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
ZootSuitDaddy said:

Was there a change in the BGs about a month ago?

For every 5 mil losses I would only gain back 3 mil. Before it was the usual 3-12% loss

Hi! No, we haven't made any changes in Battlegrounds for a long time. 
1661668 users registered; 33593 topics; 252552 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger