This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 16

75 Replies
F.O
16 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

What do we do with paragon points collected after 10K??

Greeting F.O
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

Hooverssmallengines said:

Please explain how Player that don't use money can compete with others that can basically make a monster Castle overnight if their Pockets are deep enough ?

Each and every player can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.

Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. All advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance. 

UTC +2:00
White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

This game will be on 2020?

It won't end while you believe in Stormfall! :)

I was addicted to computer game. For more than 2 years play this game . But this game now  just for money player. be know that just money player it will not longtime survive

DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Why is it that every time the Game adds more and more bonuses to Money players. The Game runs Like (Garbage ) for lack of a more colourful term. With all the money this Game collects from Players you would think Plarium could afford Programers that knew what they are doing !!!

I have had too reset My Game and clear my browser 7 times this morning already!!!

We've added Hero Abilities feature recently, which doesn't require Sapphires at all, I hope you'll like it.

As for the game resetting, can you please specify what happened?
I keep getting Message clear Browser and reload after playing every 5 minutes 

Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> http://support.plarium.com

I won't Bother wasting My time making out another ticket that gets ignored  Maybe Instead I'll get a real Hobby
Our Support agents are doing their best to help our players. If you contact them, they'll help you as soon as possible.
Yep sure....... it always..... please join forum and ..... done

Only gameplay questions are answered on the Forum.
newba
16 February, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
it's hard to buy something  when you will not take a per paid  card    / do you take pay pal ?
UTC +4:00
Gadheras

..also...

Why did the changes to daily loyality roll happen now? It been asked for a very long time, and ever time it been shoot down by Plarium. Don't get me wrong its a nice change, but it should been done a very long time ago.  The added abilities to hero is nice too, but.tbh, it feels like a small boon get thrown to none coiners and small time coiners, but there is never any balance to the game, as things such as the instant upgrade by spending sapphires get added for mega coiners. 

Also, don't you find it a bit shamless when the sapphire cost to upgrade a fully level 5 wall around your castle, equals the cost of SIX copies of "Grand Theft Auto 5" to full price? Don't you find the cost of certain aspects of Stormfall to be unreasonable at best? I'm sure the dev cost of Stormfall didn't come close to a fraction of the cost of like GTA5?

It feel a bit like Plaroum is panic patching a sinking titanic after the people jumped over board these days.

Why did Stormfall on kabam transfer over to Plarium servers? Didn't revenues pay for the bother/upkeep over there anylonger?

F.O

EUGENIA:)

I'M sorry I forgot to say HELLO :)
medkenkhouya

Please I am active 24h / 24h  But I'm still stuck in BG's 

With an additional 40 BG

what should I do ?

thanks 

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Gadheras said:

So can we get any concrete feedback from Plarium regarding the demise of Flash? Browers like chrome is going away from flash support. And its clear flash is not the future. What is being done concrete by Plarium to adopt to a new "flashless" future? Will like html5/Java be used to redo the game?
We've found a solution for this situation, however, I can't share this information until all will be done.
White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Why is it that every time the Game adds more and more bonuses to Money players. The Game runs Like (Garbage ) for lack of a more colourful term. With all the money this Game collects from Players you would think Plarium could afford Programers that knew what they are doing !!!

I have had too reset My Game and clear my browser 7 times this morning already!!!

We've added Hero Abilities feature recently, which doesn't require Sapphires at all, I hope you'll like it.

As for the game resetting, can you please specify what happened?
I keep getting Message clear Browser and reload after playing every 5 minutes 

Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> http://support.plarium.com

I won't Bother wasting My time making out another ticket that gets ignored  Maybe Instead I'll get a real Hobby
Our Support agents are doing their best to help our players. If you contact them, they'll help you as soon as possible.
Yep sure....... it always..... please join forum and ..... done

Only gameplay questions are answered on the Forum.
forum will ask player contact to support team.
then support team ask to go forum

DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
wowdoo said:

Is there AoW2 mmo/rpg/rts in the works?
Have you seen our mobile game Stormfall: Rise of Balur?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

jaanuslattik said:

How comes, that with Temporary Castle Skin there is promise to make my castle's defense 2000+ stronger, but when I buy it - my castle's defense shows only 1000+ growth?

That's weird. Please, contact our Support Team  so they can check this >> http://support.plarium.com

Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
jeremy.bahn said:

When is the next sale?
Follow the news! ; - P
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
F.O said:

What do we do with paragon points collected after 10K??

Greeting F.O
We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

This game will be on 2020?

It won't end while you believe in Stormfall! :)

I was addicted to computer game. For more than 2 years play this game . But this game now  just for money player. be know that just money player it will not longtime survive

I believe that Stormfall is for hardcore players, first of all.

juanma
16 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:Anyone think that reward in quest should be more than x2.2 ?

JUANMA
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
newba said:

it's hard to buy something  when you will not take a per paid  card    / do you take pay pal ?
All payment methods should be displayed on your account.
Hooverssmallengines
16 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Please explain how Player that don't use money can compete with others that can basically make a monster Castle overnight if their Pockets are deep enough ?

Each and every player can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.

Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. All advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance. 

A little Faster Is your Name Shaun Spicer You seem to be very conversant with Alternative Facts All you need to do is have a bottomless wallet and you can make the long time players Kibble just buying sapphires and instant upgrading everything. No skill required Just money!! 
UTC +8:00
Gadheras
16 February, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Thats not actually true, because. You can play your best, grind the most, and do your outmost to get up there, and then someone can throw their wallet at you and you get "out purchased". Now if we could get tournaments that could only be won by grinding, and effort. Not by any artificial means of spending, boosters and so on. I would be inclined to agree with you. Just look at the dragon derby as example. The people that win there, would never do so without throw sapphires at it. So even you activate the dragon around the clock, for the duration, you still wouldnt make it without spending on refresh mana.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
F.O said:

EUGENIA:)

I'M sorry I forgot to say HELLO :)
Hello there!
1778514 users registered; 48134 topics; 286318 posts; our newest member:Castle 1348826