This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 16

75 Replies
joalsisi
16 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Experience Tournaments usually have bad rewards, nobody go to use boost to do points for that rewards, do you think in change something in that kind of tournament????
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
hoovermooney said:

Why isn't there anymore scrolls after Mark of the Chimera?
Because you should get Scrolls for Maranian Units for Soulstones.
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
thomas78632 said:

will yall use so kind of voice chat in the future?
I have doubts about this :)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

kennethhufnagel62 said:

Is it or can it be implemented in the future, or in any talks internally, about how to purge the countless castles that are abandoned after a player only goes a few levels, and clearly will never be back again; are their plans to purge, or clear the world map a bit up, so these countless 'fiefs' at the smallest of levels, are somehow disposed of or turned into perhaps bots or other uses? Thank you so much.
We delete inactive Castles from time to time.
I seems  when you delete you delete farms players use Rather than the garbage Castles that don't go over level 10

There are many requirements for Castle deletion. If would be shame if some experienced player decided to come back and his Castle would be gone.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Why is it that every time the Game adds more and more bonuses to Money players. The Game runs Like (Garbage ) for lack of a more colourful term. With all the money this Game collects from Players you would think Plarium could afford Programers that knew what they are doing !!!

I have had too reset My Game and clear my browser 7 times this morning already!!!

We've added Hero Abilities feature recently, which doesn't require Sapphires at all, I hope you'll like it.

As for the game resetting, can you please specify what happened?
I keep getting Message clear Browser and reload after playing every 5 minutes 

Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> http://support.plarium.com

Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
joalsisi said:

Experience Tournaments usually have bad rewards, nobody go to use boost to do points for that rewards, do you think in change something in that kind of tournament????
All can change, it's a life :) However, at the moment, we don't plan to change the Reward in Tournaments.
wesleypringle1
16 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Why is it that every time the Game adds more and more bonuses to Money players. The Game runs Like (Garbage ) for lack of a more colourful term. With all the money this Game collects from Players you would think Plarium could afford Programers that knew what they are doing !!!

I have had too reset My Game and clear my browser 7 times this morning already!!!

We've added Hero Abilities feature recently, which doesn't require Sapphires at all, I hope you'll like it.

Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> http://support.plarium.com

I won't Bother wasting My time making out another ticket that gets ignored  Maybe Instead I'll get a real Hobby
The Keep
UTC +4:00
sattarawolf
16 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

well its simple really the game lags terribly at times  and the longer you play the more it lags  sometimes  more than 2 or 3 minutes between clicks  thats a long time in puter scale  .  just saying  .

UTC +4:00
danbm2
16 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
hi is me or this game is moving faster now....you have new hardware?
UTC +3:00
White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
This game will be on 2020?
DDC
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

I won't Bother wasting My time making out another ticket that gets ignored  Maybe Instead I'll get a real Hobby
Our Support agents are doing their best to help our players. If you contact them, they'll help you as soon as possible.
Hooverssmallengines
16 February, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Please explain how Player that don't use money can compete with others that can basically make a monster Castle overnight if their Pockets are deep enough ?
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager

sattarawolf said:

well its simple really the game lags terribly at times  and the longer you play the more it lags  sometimes  more than 2 or 3 minutes between clicks  thats a long time in puter scale  .  just saying  .

Hi! There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
danbm2 said:

hi is me or this game is moving faster now....you have new hardware?
I'm glad to hear this :)
White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Our Support agents are doing their best to help our players. If you contact them, they'll help you as soon as possible.
Yep sure....... it always..... please join forum and ..... done

DDC
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
16 February, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

So can we get any concrete feedback from Plarium regarding the demise of Flash? Browers like chrome is going away from flash support. And its clear flash is not the future. What is being done concrete by Plarium to adopt to a new "flashless" future? Will like html5/Java be used to redo the game?
wowdoo
16 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Is there AoW2 mmo/rpg/rts in the works?
UTC +5:00
jaanuslattik
16 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
How comes, that with Temporary Castle Skin there is promise to make my castle's defense 2000+ stronger, but when I buy it - my castle's defense shows only 1000+ growth?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

White and black said:

This game will be on 2020?

It won't end while you believe in Stormfall! :)

jeremy.bahn
16 February, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
When is the next sale?
UTC +5:00
1778696 users registered; 48175 topics; 286404 posts; our newest member:Алекс88