This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 16

75 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
16 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
Anyone think that reward in quest should be more than x2.2 ?
DDC
UTC +0:00
dougoram
16 February, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

What do you foresee as the next big functionality changes to the game in coming months?  Also might it be possible to enhance/develop league-wide options such as notifications when raids/spying occurs, etc. to make it more collaborative?

Many thanks,

Winston
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
White and black said:

I haven't seen any similar requests :)
kennethhufnagel62
16 February, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Is it or can it be implemented in the future, or in any talks internally, about how to purge the countless castles that are abandoned after a player only goes a few levels, and clearly will never be back again; are their plans to purge, or clear the world map a bit up, so these countless 'fiefs' at the smallest of levels, are somehow disposed of or turned into perhaps bots or other uses? Thank you so much.
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

dougoram said:

What do you foresee as the next big functionality changes to the game in coming months?  Also might it be possible to enhance/develop league-wide options such as notifications when raids/spying occurs, etc. to make it more collaborative?

Many thanks,

Winston

Hi, Dougoram!

Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately, I can't share the information about upcoming updates. However, we're working on new massive features,which are going to be released in 2017. Of course, they will be intersect with existing features.

We always appreciate player' feedback and suggestions related to game improvement, you can always share them here - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
Skull rune should be more usefull
DDC
wesleypringle1
16 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Why is it that every time the Game adds more and more bonuses to Money players. The Game runs Like (Garbage ) for lack of a more colourful term. With all the money this Game collects from Players you would think Plarium could afford Programers that knew what they are doing !!!

I have had too reset My Game and clear my browser 7 times this morning already!!!
The Keep
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
kennethhufnagel62 said:

Is it or can it be implemented in the future, or in any talks internally, about how to purge the countless castles that are abandoned after a player only goes a few levels, and clearly will never be back again; are their plans to purge, or clear the world map a bit up, so these countless 'fiefs' at the smallest of levels, are somehow disposed of or turned into perhaps bots or other uses? Thank you so much.
We delete inactive Castles from time to time.
White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

Hahha. I see that some league do 400k pvp to take x2.2 other do 1-2 mil pvp so not have any different?

DDC
Epps
16 February, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

Why have only 150 members per league and not allow fusion between it?

UTC +1:00
hoovermooney
Why isn't there anymore scrolls after Mark of the Chimera?
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager

White and black said:

Skull rune should be more usefull

Thank you for your feedback. It's quite old gameplay element and, yes, as for now Skull Runes lost their relevance.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:

Why is it that every time the Game adds more and more bonuses to Money players. The Game runs Like (Garbage ) for lack of a more colourful term. With all the money this Game collects from Players you would think Plarium could afford Programers that knew what they are doing !!!

I have had too reset My Game and clear my browser 7 times this morning already!!!

We've added Hero Abilities feature recently, which doesn't require Sapphires at all, I hope you'll like it.

As for the game resetting, can you please specify what happened?
thomas78632
16 February, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
will yall use so kind of voice chat in the future?
UTC +8:00
wesleypringle1
16 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

kennethhufnagel62 said:

We delete inactive Castles from time to time.
I seems  when you delete you delete farms players use Rather than the garbage Castles that don't go over level 10
The Keep
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC

White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

Hahha. I see that some league do 400k pvp to take x2.2 other do 1-2 mil pvp so not have any different?

In the end, all players get Rewards according to their contribution :)

wesleypringle1
16 February, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

We've added Hero Abilities feature recently, which doesn't require Sapphires at all, I hope you'll like it.

I keep getting Message clear Browser and reload after playing every 5 minutes 
The Keep
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Epps said:

Why have only 150 members per league and not allow fusion between it?

Well, as for a number - it was designed that way :)

As for a fusion - you can use Diplomacy feature if you want to become allies with other Leagues.

White and black
16 February, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Game developer need money . without money who pay salary for admin 
DDC
1724377 users registered; 43332 topics; 271223 posts; our newest member:aranjafighter