53 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
toggit said:

Eugenia Misura said:

toggit said:

I noticed that some other plarium games have made changes to Daily Loyalty Roll

No longer necessary to login every day, and we will never be sent back to Day One

Can we see that here soon?
Would you like to see it Stormfall: Age of War too? :) 

I think everybody would like to see it in Stormfall

Many players have complained about being bounced back to day one, even tho they claim to login every day. No doubt their time zone confused them, or there was a genuine bug or a problem with logins, but it is a serious problem to lose our progress and being branded as AWOL
Thank you for your answer. We'll think about this then :) 
UTC +2:00
Nyco
9 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC

Is there more PvE Content planned or just the battlegrounds?

UTC +8:00
naeseroom
9 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Is it just luck or does the amount of troops you use and sacrifice in Battlegrounds result in better troop gains for your efforts. I think there is some kind of pattern/strategy but not completely worked it out. It can be very frustrating at times especially when you lose nearly everything  against the higher BG's
UTC +1:00
KING
9 February, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

another question

is there any plans to make beacon more valuable or make it so that the offense doesn't overpower the defense by such a large margin the 25% is great dont get me wrong but could there be a larger % boost maybe 40% or at least have a 1 Billion cap to hit a beacon (its still a ton since you would need 1B def to match it per beacon)
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

HOBO said:

how come we can't have a food bank,like the fortress to ditriube to who needs it

Players should produce Resources by their own.

KING
9 February, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC
Nyco said:

that is a really good question :D .... i think you on to something indeed
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC

F.O said:

Hi :)

Why the server Untamed lands Is less Beacon than the Dark Plans?

Do you have a plan to put them more?

Hi! There are many factors are counted when adding new Beacons. We won't stop adding new Beacons unless you won't stop capturing them :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

frane lucic said:

i live in venezuela and here the goverment has full control on foreign currency.... even if i vvant to buy offers o upgrade my army cant do it ith my credit card.... so can you tell me hovv i can do it....

Oh, all payment methods depend on our payment partners. You can contact our Support team at http://support.plarium.com to get more details regarding this matter. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC
Nyco said:

We don't plan to add new PvE content in the near future. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC

naeseroom said:

Is it just luck or does the amount of troops you use and sacrifice in Battlegrounds result in better troop gains for your efforts. I think there is some kind of pattern/strategy but not completely worked it out. It can be very frustrating at times especially when you lose nearly everything  against the higher BG's

Battlegrounds are one of the gameplay elements, it's an optional daily in-game activity, in which our players can, but not obliged to participate. Players destroy Battlegrounds and receive rewards for their successfull missions. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Balur's Units, and what determines the size of your Rewards. But it's not a required condition for Battlegrounds raiding.

In Game Tutorials thread you will find some guides for Battlegrounds created by players. They share their experience and observations. You can find some valuable tips there.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

KING said:

another question

is there any plans to make beacon more valuable or make it so that the offense doesn't overpower the defense by such a large margin the 25% is great dont get me wrong but could there be a larger % boost maybe 40% or at least have a 1 Billion cap to hit a beacon (its still a ton since you would need 1B def to match it per beacon)

Hi! We don't plan to make any changes with Battlegrounds. However, if you have suggestions, you can share them with us here - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

KING
9 February, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

KING said:

another question

Hi! We don't plan to make any changes with Battlegrounds. However, if you have suggestions, you can share them with us here - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

i mean BEACONs lol not BGs
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC

Well, it's time for me to go now! Thank you for such a nice conversation :) 

Today's winner is Lord TOGGIT! See ya next Thursday! 

KING
9 February, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC
yeah i never expect to win since you moost likely hate me but at least read the questions correctly !
1723967 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:rastag82