This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 9

53 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
9 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
siobhanryan66
9 February, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Good morning!  I am wondering about sieges: its seems that you get more resources from attacking rather than sieging, can you explain?
UTC +8:00
Peabo
9 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

Just wanted to say I hope the game continues for many battles to come. Is there any way you can make the upgrading of the hero's equipment any less expensive? Its near impossible to level it up.

Cindi KT1
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

siobhanryan66 said:

Good morning!  I am wondering about sieges: its seems that you get more resources from attacking rather than sieging, can you explain?

Hello! From some point yes, but it depends on the strategy you choose. When attacking, you steal all unprotected Resources from Barns and Warehouses, it happens for one time. And when you besiege the Castle, you get Resources, which are produced by Mines, Touwnhouses and Farms for the whole period that this Castle is under the siege. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Cindi Hinds said:

Just wanted to say I hope the game continues for many battles to come. Is there any way you can make the upgrading of the hero's equipment any less expensive? Its near impossible to level it up.

Cindi KT1

Hi! I'm glad to know that you like the game and we're planning to add new massive feature very soon.

As for the Hero Equipment, we don't plan to change anything in the near future, however, we keep gathering feedback for future plans. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I'll pass them to our developers. 
F.O
9 February, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Hello EUGENIA 

IT would be nice if you could send each other soulstone or hero equipment.

Thus being able to help our low LvL players, such as sending scrolls.

Greeting F.O
itsosoft
9 February, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
How to build fast a big army?
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

F.O said:

Hello EUGENIA 

IT would be nice if you could send each other soulstone or hero equipment.

Thus being able to help our low LvL players, such as sending scrolls.

Greeting F.O

Hi! This was one of the declined suggestions. These are individual gains and bonuses. We do not want players to take advantage of someone else’s achievements and hard work. This would also create more opportunities for people to abuse the game, for example, by trading in-game goods for real money.

milt
9 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
would like to see better deals on sapphires some of us on fixed income can't afford as much as others and would like more bang for the buck
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
itsosoft said:

How to build fast a big army?
Hi! It depends on your strategy :) You can ask for some tips our experienced players on the Forum :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

milt said:

would like to see better deals on sapphires some of us on fixed income can't afford as much as others and would like more bang for the buck

Hi! Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

milt
9 February, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
marshal needs to be able to see when other people try to or make changes without the marshals permission 
dennisdallas
9 February, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

I've noticed over the past week, the appearance of new "bot castle" Leagues ("Vikings", "Hardcore", "archers", "Pikes", "Pikes2", etc.). Some of those Leagues are actually "joinable" by human players. 

Does Plarium have any game-play strategy behind that? (I find it a bit easier to find & track "bot siege-farms" that way!) 
DennisDallas
UTC +6:00
toggit
9 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

I noticed that some other plarium games have made changes to Daily Loyalty Roll

No longer necessary to login every day, and we will never be sent back to Day One

Can we see that here soon?
milt
9 February, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
marshal should be to see who kicked long agos
lmwilliams988
9 February, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
When will the beacons next drop? Sometimes we get exact times and other times not much information ... 
UTC +5:00
White and black
9 February, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Plarium support team not work anymore?
DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
milt said:

marshal needs to be able to see when other people try to or make changes without the marshals permission 
Can you please specify what do you mean?
demcotrl
9 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

dennisdallas said:

I've noticed over the past week, the appearance of new "bot castle" Leagues ("Vikings", "Hardcore", "archers", "Pikes", "Pikes2", etc.). Some of those Leagues are actually "joinable" by human players. 

Does Plarium have any game-play strategy behind that? (I find it a bit easier to find & track "bot siege-farms" that way!) 

No, and we restrict access to the game for such accounts. If you find suspicious accounts, please report them to our Support team at http://support.plarium.com

1667775 users registered; 34068 topics; 254029 posts; our newest member:Commander #2564516