Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 2

44 Replies
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC

well then i give up you'll have to tell me now
Hey, don't give up! I like your ideas 

Well my ideas before this have been once i thought were bad 

so have one that might be good in the same way

when you use your units in PVP and they fight playes they gain more bonus but have it balanced so if you kill one archer nothing happens to your troops but say you kill 500 griffins then the units you lost too bad deal with it but the ones that survive get a bonus so they are slightly stronger so if you are active in pvp then you can get stronger units but once they are lost they are gone and you would have to revive at the weakest again
I guess it would be hard to make them stonger again and again 
thats kinda the point this aint no farmville embrace the grind suck it up and get your army strong without to much coining
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC
KING said:

will you guys make sketches more available to players ?

i mean like in more events ... much more frequently since you need Tens of thousands of them 

We're not planning to add Sketches as a Tournament Reward. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
KING said:

KING said:

will you guys make sketches more available to players ?

i mean like in more events ... much more frequently since you need Tens of thousands of them 
please dont forget to answer this

Too late 
KING
2 February, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC

FAILO said:

KING said:

i dont mean to hate on your idea but with a lot grinding we could have 1 pike-man take a beacon .... it would create a larger imbalance in the game

np understood

but that is why i figured no reviving them. and they would only get better when lots of units were destroyed

perhaps have a max they can reach.

and its just a random idea not saying it will ever be implemented or considered

thats seems well but whats scary is the stronger will get stronger and weaker will get weaker ...... a person with 100M would most likely win mot of his battles and keep getting stronger while the other guy loses everything and starts from scratch

BUT if the loser is the only one to get stronger troops that might be interesting HMMMM (of coure if they lose more then 50% and only get a small increase for each troop NOT in % but a set value with a cap)
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC

Thank you for chatting with me, Lords and Ladies, it's my favorite hour in a week! 

And today's winner is Lord Failo! Thank you for sharing your ideas with me! 

1778586 users registered; 48156 topics; 286352 posts; our newest member:Commander 2829035