This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 2

44 Replies
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

jrwings said:

What happens when you guys add new units will we lose the gold and iron boost when the new lost arts are added for the new units?
Why should you lose Iron and Gold boosts? Adding new Units doesn't affect this. 

Meaning the 7% boost from discovering lost arts.

reprased the question here

Will the new units have to be discoved in lost arts (making us have to discover them for 7% boost again)  or just be a ONLY black market unit
UTC +0:00
jrwings
2 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

jrwings said:

What happens when you guys add new units will we lose the gold and iron boost when the new lost arts are added for the new units?
I assume that you will be adding new lost art
UTC +4:00
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/34633_your-units-are-upgraded-to-the-maximum-level-but-you-keep-being-defeated-in-battles--

What is this going to be like?

many (including myself) dont like the idea. but thats all we have 

how will it work?

will it only help those who revives troops? (mega coiners)

This would be a new feature and I hope you will enjoy it :) I can't tell the details, however, it would be available for all players. The main idea of this teaser was to hear players' thoughts. What do you think it will be? :) 
or if you max out your lost arts they get stronger when you lose them or something (which i think is horrible)(again to the mega uber coiners) of corse this is all based on 2 senences lol
Nope : - P
well then i give up you'll have to tell me now
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
harperjack said:

Are there gonna be any updates that include new troops? Cause using the same ones can get boring.
Yes, we're planning to add new Units in the future. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

jrwings said:

Why should you lose Iron and Gold boosts? Adding new Units doesn't affect this. 

Meaning the 7% boost from discovering lost arts.

reprased the question here

Will the new units have to be discoved in lost arts (making us have to discover them for 7% boost again)  or just be a ONLY black market unit
Oh, I see, thank you! I can't tell for sure now if this will affect 7% bonus, unfortunately. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
jrwings said:

Eugenia Misura said:

jrwings said:

I assume that you will be adding new lost art
Most likely, yes :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/34633_your-units-are-upgraded-to-the-maximum-level-but-you-keep-being-defeated-in-battles--

how will it work?

This would be a new feature and I hope you will enjoy it :) I can't tell the details, however, it would be available for all players. The main idea of this teaser was to hear players' thoughts. What do you think it will be? :) 
or if you max out your lost arts they get stronger when you lose them or something (which i think is horrible)(again to the mega uber coiners) of corse this is all based on 2 senences lol
Hey, don't give up! I like your ideas 
Saala
2 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

Why do we periodically have to endure long lag times?  This kills the fun of playing.  

What are you doing to reduce/prevent this going forward?
Medivh
2 February, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
Any idea when the new units will be introduced to the community?
Untamed Lands
KING
2 February, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

will you guys make sketches more available to players ?

i mean like in more events ... much more frequently since you need Tens of thousands of them 

FAILO
2 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

Well my ideas before this have been once i thought were bad 

so have one that might be good in the same way

when you use your units in PVP and they fight playes they gain more bonus but have it balanced so if you kill one archer nothing happens to your troops but say you kill 500 griffins then the units you lost too bad deal with it but the ones that survive get a bonus so they are slightly stronger so if you are active in pvp then you can get stronger units but once they are lost they are gone and you would have to revive at the weakest again
KING
2 February, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

how often will the beacon massacre be held ?

monthly 

once every 2 months 

quarterly

2 times a year 

annually 

?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Saala said:

Why do we periodically have to endure long lag times?  This kills the fun of playing.  

What are you doing to reduce/prevent this going forward?

We're constantly working on game performance. At the moment, we're working on a solution for situation with Flash. There are several steps which players can try if they experience lags. You can find them by following this link - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/23946_loading-issues-4

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
Medivh said:

Any idea when the new units will be introduced to the community?
When new Units will be introduced to the game, we'll make posts in the community :) 
Boyszie
2 February, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Am happy to hear this news. i can't wait for hit o start.
Boyszie
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

KING said:

how often will the beacon massacre be held ?

monthly 

once every 2 months 

quarterly

2 times a year 

annually 

?

The frequency may vary, so I can't tell this information for sure. 

KING
2 February, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

when you use your units in PVP and they fight playes they gain more bonus but have it balanced so if you kill one archer nothing happens to your troops but say you kill 500 griffins then the units you lost too bad deal with it but the ones that survive get a bonus so they are slightly stronger so if you are active in pvp then you can get stronger units but once they are lost they are gone and you would have to revive at the weakest again
 i dont mean to hate on your idea but with a lot grinding we could have 1 pike-man take a beacon .... it would create a larger imbalance in the game
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

KING said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

i dont mean to hate on your idea but with a lot grinding we could have 1 pike-man take a beacon .... it would create a larger unbalance in the game

np understoon

but that is why i figured no reviving them. and they would only get better when lots of units were destroyed

perhaps have a max they can reach.

and its just a random idea not saying it will ever be implimented or considered
KING
2 February, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

KING said:

will you guys make sketches more available to players ?

i mean like in more events ... much more frequently since you need Tens of thousands of them 
please dont forget to answer this

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

I guess it would be hard to make them stonger again and again 
1721356 users registered; 42661 topic; 271370 posts; our newest member:bharath.t.n.