This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 2

44 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
2 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Why did you use coming soon online chat if it is starting ^^^
UTC +0:00
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/34633_your-units-are-upgraded-to-the-maximum-level-but-you-keep-being-defeated-in-battles--

What is this going to be like?

many (including myself) dont like the idea. but thats all we have 

how will it work?

will it only help those who revives troops? (mega coiners)

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Why did you use coming soon online chat if it is starting ^^^
Oops, looks like Balur is messing with us 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC
FAILO said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/34633_your-units-are-upgraded-to-the-maximum-level-but-you-keep-being-defeated-in-battles--

how will it work?

This would be a new feature and I hope you will enjoy it :) I can't tell the details, however, it would be available for all players. The main idea of this teaser was to hear players' thoughts. What do you think it will be? :) 
lwonderly
2 February, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
Any more thought being given to allowing the marshals to limit troop stats by rank or individual? Right now anything above soldier can see whats in a beacon. There was talk about giving the marshals this ability.
LW
UTC -4:00
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

This would be a new feature and I hope you will enjoy it :) I can't tell the details, however, it would be available for all players. The main idea of this teaser was to hear players' thoughts. What do you think it will be? :) 

Best guess you loose units and if you revive them with sapps they get say 10% bonus to their base value. if they die and you revive them again say another 10% bonus.  like that it sounds horrible to me just like another way for mega coiners to get stronger with no resistance.

but if it is different (and hoping it is) i'd be happier, but i cant tell you what my reaction is till it is revealed.

im assuming we cant get a timeline for it 
FAILO
2 February, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

or if you max out your lost arts they get stronger when you lose them or something (which i think is horrible)(again to the mega uber coiners) of corse this is all based on 2 senences lol
ILLEA
2 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

hi^^ i have a question..

Everyone says can not weaken a bastion level 8. It 'true or perhaps there is an unusual system that allows it?

Illea
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
lwonderly said:

Any more thought being given to allowing the marshals to limit troop stats by rank or individual? Right now anything above soldier can see whats in a beacon. There was talk about giving the marshals this ability.
We're planning to change this, however, I can't say when it's going to be added into the game. 
peterschumacher61
2 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC

it would be nice if there will be a wall around every castle which is only to destroy with katapult, trebuchet or ramm.

jrwings
2 February, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
What happens when you guys add new units will we lose the gold and iron boost when the new lost arts are added for the new units?
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

Best guess you loose units and if you revive them with sapps they get say 10% bonus to their base value. if they die and you revive them again say another 10% bonus.  like that it sounds horrible to me just like another way for mega coiners to get stronger with no resistance.

but if it is different (and hoping it is) i'd be happier, but i cant tell you what my reaction is till it is revealed.

im assuming we cant get a timeline for it 

Well, that's not the way it will work :) 

Between us, you'll be able to check out the feature veeery soon 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
ILLEA said:

hi^^ i have a question..

Everyone says can not weaken a bastion level 8. It 'true or perhaps there is an unusual system that allows it?

Hi! Can you please rephrase your question? I'm not sure that I get you :( 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

how will it work?

or if you max out your lost arts they get stronger when you lose them or something (which i think is horrible)(again to the mega uber coiners) of corse this is all based on 2 senences lol
Nope : - P
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
peterschumacher61 said:

it would be nice if there will be a wall around every castle which is only to destroy with katapult, trebuchet or ramm.

Well, you can build Fortifications to improve your Castle Defense.  
lushtush
2 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

Is there any chance that players can revive troops other than with sapphires as atm you can build an infirmary but only use it if you have enough sapphires.. not all payers are in a position to buy sapphires ( yes i know you can win some ingame but usually not enough to revive what you have lost) How about introducing a healing method that costs resources aswell but having a time penaltywith this method?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
jrwings said:

What happens when you guys add new units will we lose the gold and iron boost when the new lost arts are added for the new units?
Why should you lose Iron and Gold boosts? Adding new Units doesn't affect this. 
harperjack
2 February, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Are there gonna be any updates that include new troops? Cause using the same ones can get boring.
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
lushtush said:

Is there any chance that players can revive troops other than with sapphires as atm you can build an infirmary but only use it if you have enough sapphires.. not all payers are in a position to buy sapphires ( yes i know you can win some ingame but usually not enough to revive what you have lost) How about introducing a healing method that costs resources aswell but having a time penaltywith this method?

Hi! We're not planning to change the mechanics of Healer. 
1662281 users registered; 33563 topics; 252745 posts; our newest member:matteomaiarelli