This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 26

33 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
26 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
FAILO
26 January, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Now with sketched becoming more and more vital to gameplay and still being so very expensive can we get another way to earn them in game so far they are only rarely added to a development tourney. can they be available for soulstones another very valuble resource in stormfall.
UTC +0:00
FAILO
26 January, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
Do you have any ideas to add rewards other the buffs/debuffs to flag tourney?  and do you have any ideas to add any rewards at all besides 90% revive to beacon massacure?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 January, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Now with sketched becoming more and more vital to gameplay and still being so very expensive can we get another way to earn them in game so far they are only rarely added to a development tourney. can they be available for soulstones another very valuble resource in stormfall.
Hi! I like your idea about Soulstones and I'll forward it to our developers. Thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 January, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Do you have any ideas to add rewards other the buffs/debuffs to flag tourney?  and do you have any ideas to add any rewards at all besides 90% revive to beacon massacure?
I can't tell about Rewards, but we're preparing some interesting improvement for Flag Tournament. As for Massacre, we're not planning to add rewards for this Event at the moment.
Persian
26 January, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

Hi since some reports will deleted automatically , and sometimes they are needed   you have think about a way to keep those we needed ? 

and castle revive once per-day makes it hard to help league member , ally players that wouldn't better  if that restricted can be removed or at least it became to a per-attacks ?

UTC +4:00
White and black
26 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Hi! I like your idea about Soulstones and I'll forward it to our developers. Thanks!

Hahah Problem with longtime players or benefit in short time

DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

Persian said:

Hi since some reports will deleted automatically , and sometimes they are needed   you have think about a way to keep those we needed ? 

and castle revive once per-day makes it hard to help league member , ally players that wouldn't better  if that restricted can be removed or at least it became to a per-attacks ?

Hi!

1. Yes, we're planning to add to add "Mark as important" feature for messages and reports.

2. Can you please specify what do you mean?
White and black
26 January, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

I see that Temple of war have 6 slots.

Lovar's Blessing is reward at 1st position.

max is 2 Lovar's Blessing can use. So that reward for what?.....

DDC
Medivh
26 January, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

Good afternoon!

My question is connected with the Feats of Valor. Since they were very interesting milestones for me and most of my friends, we are eager to find out if Plarium has plans to add more levels to them, or maybe even new Feats of Valor categories?
Untamed Lands
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 January, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
White and black said:

What do you mean?
White and black
26 January, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

What do you mean?

If you can see that some guys have more than 10 times at 1st position and received 10 Lovar's Blessing.

Max can use only 2. If u sell other that give you 3k food +3k irron+3K gold.

So that interesting reward?
DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager

Medivh said:

Good afternoon!

My question is connected with the Feats of Valor. Since they were very interesting milestones for me and most of my friends, we are eager to find out if Plarium has plans to add more levels to them, or maybe even new Feats of Valor categories?

Hi! Yes, it's obvious that experienced Lords and Ladies have reached max of all Feats of Valor and we have in our plans revision of this feature. If you have ideas about new Achievements, you can always share your ideas in Suggestion thread - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

tanishb
Is there a way to see how many resources you have set to a castle before you hit the daily max?
UTC +7:00
Medivh
26 January, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Medivh said:

Good afternoon!

Hi! Yes, it's obvious that experienced Lords and Ladies have reached max of all Feats of Valor and we have in our plans revision of this feature. If you have ideas about new Achievements, you can always share your ideas in Suggestion thread - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/

Awesome! Thank you very much. I`ll write few suggestions for sure, hope they are up to the expectations! 
Salute,

Medivh

Untamed Lands
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 January, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

White and black said:

What do you mean?

If you can see that some guys have more than 10 times at 1st position and received 10 Lovar's Blessing.

Max can use only 2. If u sell other that give you 3k food +3k irron+3K gold.

So that interesting reward?

Well, for players who have managed to get in TOP once or twice it shouldn't be a problem. The point is that there are certain in-game values that can be traded: like basic types of Resources and Scrolls. However, there are also many other non-tradeable in-game Items and Resources.

Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. In case you don't need them — you can sell them.

scu2r29
26 January, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
I would also like to see a way for non coiners to be able to get the sketches. I for one can't afford to pay to play and am maxed out on the resource building without sketches. There needs to be a way to even out this feature between coiners and non coiners..Thanks
UTC +4:00
krt
26 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
hey are there any new units to be introduced in the game in near future it would be great  
HiTman-PK
26 January, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Plairum increasing all game options then it is possible that contacts list limit of 200/200 also increased now, thanks
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
scu2r29 said:

I would also like to see a way for non coiners to be able to get the sketches. I for one can't afford to pay to play and am maxed out on the resource building without sketches. There needs to be a way to even out this feature between coiners and non coiners..Thanks
At the moment you can get them as a Reward for Tournaments and collect Sapphires to purchase them at the Market. As for the other ways, I can't tell for sure if it's going to happen in the future.
1719231 users registered; 42213 topics; 269947 posts; our newest member:yiraciw