This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 19

28 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

FAILO said:


many players feel like plarium is forgetting bout them and not caring except about their own $$$. this led to many players quitting allready this year and many more less active..

How do you plan to handle this?

will you continue on the same path or listen to the players begging you to stop before its to late?

We care about our players and we create new features to make the game interesting and challenging for both new and experienced players.


Each and every player in Stormfall: Age of War can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.


Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. All advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance. 

UTC +2:00
FAILO
19 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Do you have any sort of timeline on new updates/game features


against popular dislike will you continue beacon massacre and flag tourneys


Face it beacons are failing. do you have any plans to revive the need for beacons. they are a important aspect.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Feisty said:


Any further thoughts about the "super beacons"

Hi! Can you explain your idea more detail, please? You can leave the suggestion in this thread - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions

UTC +2:00
FAILO
19 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


FAILO said:


many players feel like plarium is forgetting bout them and not caring except about their own $$$. this led to many players quitting allready this year and many more less active..

How do you plan to handle this?

will you continue on the same path or listen to the players begging you to stop before its to late?

Each and every player in Stormfall: Age of War can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.


Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. All advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance. 

1. i am no noob i have been here long before you became CM.

2. many players feel the balance is out of wack..    (doesent mean it is but if it makes players leave wouldent you try to do something a little different?)

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

FAILO said:


Do you have any sort of timeline on new updates/game features


against popular dislike will you continue beacon massacre and flag tourneys


Face it beacons are failing. do you have any plans to revive the need for beacons. they are a important aspect.

We're planning to introduce a new feature in the near future.


Despite negative comments, many players enjoy this Event and participate it. That's why we continue launch the Massacre.


As far as I can see, Beacons are still active. If you want to discuss this topic further, we can do this in Game Discussion section.
UTC +2:00
stormwatcher
19 January, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
Assuming you do add extra paragon levels, what about the pts lost for those of us who reached level 10 years ago?
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

FAILO said:


Eugenia Misura said:


FAILO said:


many players feel like plarium is forgetting bout them and not caring except about their own $$$. this led to many players quitting allready this year and many more less active..

How do you plan to handle this?

will you continue on the same path or listen to the players begging you to stop before its to late?

Each and every player in Stormfall: Age of War can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.


Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. All advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance. 

1. i am no noob i have been here long before you became CM.

2. many players feel the balance is out of wack..    (doesent mean it is but if it makes players leave wouldent you try to do something a little different?)

As I mentioned, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance. And, of course, we try to give players different ways of getting in-game Items.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC
stormwatcher said:

Assuming you do add extra paragon levels, what about the pts lost for those of us who reached level 10 years ago?
We're going to prepare something interesting for you too ;)
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC

Thank you for your interesting questions!


Today's winner is Lord Mithrandir!


See you next Thursday

UTC +2:00
1663385 users registered; 33852 topics; 252798 posts; our newest member:Castle №10910071