This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 19

28 Replies
Lord Oberon
19 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Mithrandir
19 January, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC
Hello, my question: Why balur attack beacons with defensive units? Thanks.
UTC +0:00
Dezi Loven
19 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC

Hey Guys :)

Are there any plans to use Dragon Points on other things once upgrades are done? 

† Dezi †
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC

Mithrandir said:

Hello, my question: Why balur attack beacons with defensive units? Thanks.

Hi! Well, Balur may have a lot of troops, however, he's not that smart to use them wisely

naff
19 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Is there any way to give Lovar,s Blessing to other players?
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Dezi Loven said:

Hey Guys :)

Are there any plans to use Dragon Points on other things once upgrades are done? 

Hi Dezi! Yes, we aware that Dragon Points become useless if all upgrades are done and we're planning to change that

Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
naff said:

Is there any way to give Lovar,s Blessing to other players?
No, there is no way to trade Relics in the game. You can sell it if you don't need it.
Dreaminsomnia
19 January, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
What is the meaning of life? 
~A~
UTC -6:00
Gabrosso
19 January, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

Hello!

Is there a schedule for tournaments? I think it would be a good thing to announce all tournaments in advance (at least 24h) like beacon massacres or special tournaments are announced ahead. For example, the curent development race is way too short for players that have high lvl buildings to make a decent ammount of points.

Thanks.
UTC +7:00
Feisty
19 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Any further thoughts about the "super beacons"
stormwatcher
19 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Any thought to having  castle defense defend (i.e walls, castle guard) also count against fireballs?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

Dreaminsomnia said:

Well, I believe the meaning of life is different for all of us. I would explained what it's for me, but it's too personal, so I'll just post a meme instead :)

coinanteater652
19 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Dreaminsomnia said:

FAILO
19 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Do you have any thoughts about somethigng to do with surplus items. (castle defence bonus, paragon points, etc)
Medivh
19 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Goodafternoon Eugenia Misura.

Any intel on or updates on the Paragons levels, are they going to add level 11 soon, or few more levels after all, maybe up to level 15?
Untamed Lands
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Gabrosso said:

Hello!

Is there a schedule for tournaments? I think it would be a good thing to announce all tournaments in advance (at least 24h) like beacon massacres or special tournaments are announced ahead. For example, the curent development race is way too short for players that have high lvl buildings to make a decent ammount of points.

Thanks.

Hi!

No, we don't post a Tournament schedule and we don't have this in planes. Note that we have in-game teasers for some Events, stay tuned and you won't miss them ;)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
coinanteater652 said:

Dreaminsomnia said:

I gave an answer above :)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Do you have any thoughts about somethigng to do with surplus items. (castle defence bonus, paragon points, etc)
Yes, we're planning to involve such Items back into the gameplay.
FAILO
19 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

many players feel like plarium is forgetting bout them and not caring except about their own $$$. this led to many players quitting allready this year and many more less active..

How do you plan to handle this?

will you continue on the same path or listen to the players begging you to stop before its to late?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

Haldir said:

Goodafternoon Eugenia Misura.

Any intel on or updates on the Paragons levels, are they going to add level 11 soon, or few more levels after all, maybe up to level 15?

Hello, Lord Haldir!

Yes, we're planning to add more Paragon levels.

1781938 users registered; 48462 topics; 287662 posts; our newest member:merlak81