This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 12

43 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

oracle said:

s the game going to die anytime soon? A huge rumour is circulating that plarium is pulling the plug in April. Is it true?

No, it's just a rumor. We're not planning to close the game or something like that. The game develops so our players have nothing to worry about.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

davedee2015 said:

how many ppl do you think will read this link and act on it plarium...?

You mean the news about Online Chat?

I guess the ones who wants to ask the question will come. And the amount is not the point of this event.

Daisygirl
12 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Will there be an end to the Beacon Massacre event? 
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
davedee2015 said:

where do we see our reaplies from you about the questions he have asked on this site? there isnt anywhere to view your replies here
You can see them below, I post a quote and give an answer.
whitesox991
12 January, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
why does it take such a long time to train certain troops
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
davedee2015 said:

what about your switch off on april 27th as you dump flash player? 

what format are we sposed to use where do we find it and will you be posting links for us iether in email or on the page that wont load up anymore?

As I mentioned, Stormfall isn't closing. Our developers are working on the solution with Flash Player.
Nyco
12 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC
Are there Events or something like that let me build fortifications for ressources or can they be build with sapphires?
UTC +8:00
DONG
12 January, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Why not enable multi purchase of Maranian Amulets?
UTC +3:00
vgamkire
12 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Is there a way to see the info I have created for a contact without going to the keep, then clicking contacts?  If there isn't it would be nice.  Maybe when I put my mouse over their castle or their player icon.

It would be nice to be able to select half my total offense or defense quickly, like with a button, or maybe be able to type in a number of the offensive or defensive power we'd like to send and the game automatically selects the units to equal that amount.  Is there a plan to add a feature like this soon?

Thanks,

Kire
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
davedee2015 said:

when are your server updates going to speed up the servers properly?

why do you do lots and lots of updates but the site still runs slow glitchy hides emails reports incoming messages and attacks and other workings on the bottom tab why dont you fix these issues plarium? dont you think it is about time you did...? 
We're constantly working on the performance improvements. As for the issues, please report them to our Support team so they can help you.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
pascal.coulombe said:

New troops, great. Are you planning new buildings ?
We don't plan to add new buildings. At least, for now :)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Daisygirl said:

Will there be an end to the Beacon Massacre event? 
Many players do participate in the Massacre Event, so we're not planning to close it.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
whitesox991 said:

why does it take such a long time to train certain troops
Well, it's the way the game was created :) Reducing time won't give any advantages since all players still will be in the same conditions.
Daisygirl
12 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Does posting more questions during the hour increase your chances of winning the sapphire prize, or does each player who asks a question get one entry into the prize drawing?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Nyco said:

Are there Events or something like that let me build fortifications for ressources or can they be build with sapphires?
You can get them only for Sapphires.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
DONG said:

Why not enable multi purchase of Maranian Amulets?
For what reason?
Daisygirl
12 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Is there an iron boost relic that is permanent? Would be nice to have that as a reward for some tournaments instead of Lovar's Blessing all the time... some people have more than they can use. Or maybe allow players to gift or trade relics.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

vgamkire said:

Is there a way to see the info I have created for a contact without going to the keep, then clicking contacts?  If there isn't it would be nice.  Maybe when I put my mouse over their castle or their player icon.

It would be nice to be able to select half my total offense or defense quickly, like with a button, or maybe be able to type in a number of the offensive or defensive power we'd like to send and the game automatically selects the units to equal that amount.  Is there a plan to add a feature like this soon?

Thanks,

Kire

Hi!

No, you can do this only the way you've described. You can always share your suggestions in our special topic - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/23432_your-suggestions

As for the "half Units" button, we won't add such feature. You see, all troops are summed up not only by the amount, but by general characteristics too. It's hard to choose exactly 50% in this case.

Thank for you your comments!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Daisygirl said:

Does posting more questions during the hour increase your chances of winning the sapphire prize, or does each player who asks a question get one entry into the prize drawing?
Sapphires will be sent to the owner of the most interesting question.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
Daisygirl said:

Is there an iron boost relic that is permanent? Would be nice to have that as a reward for some tournaments instead of Lovar's Blessing all the time... some people have more than they can use. Or maybe allow players to gift or trade relics.
No, there is no such a Relic.
1661097 users registered; 33486 topics; 252568 posts; our newest member:soogii0601