This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 12

43 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
12 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
jrwings
12 January, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
What kind of unit updates will be coming in the future? 
UTC +4:00
davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
why do you set points so high in events tiers when we can easily build your prizes in less that a day without losing any troops ?
UTC +1:00
davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

will there be any benefits for free players  now it is a new year cycle...?

there are barely any benefits for fre players anywhere in the game dont you think it is about time you rememberd your long term users for their long term use?
davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC

what about your switch off on april 27th as you dump flash player? 

what format are we sposed to use where do we find it and will you be posting links for us iether in email or on the page that wont load up anymore?

davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
there are 3 slots blank in occult units house are you going to place new units inthere for us to train?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
jrwings said:

What kind of unit updates will be coming in the future? 
We're planning to release new Units in 2017, however, I can't tell any details. We're doing our best to surprise you :)
davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

where do we see our reaplies from you about the questions he have asked on this site? there isnt anywhere to view your replies here

You can see them below, I post a quote and give an answer.

davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
are you going to put more information on items in black market so we can see and read them?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC
davedee2015 said:

why do you set points so high in events tiers when we can easily build your prizes in less that a day without losing any troops ?
The main interest in such Rewards is that you can get additional Resources/Units/Items for doing basic gameplay actions.
ubrg
12 January, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
When sieging a castle do defensive units participate as attackers (using their offsensive values) or do they sit out until needed to defend? If they do participate as attackers, are they engaged last (after offensive units) or equally?
UTC -5:00
davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

why do i only see good offers on the wheel of fortune when i dont have any sapphires yet when i save them up you hold back all the offers and only give me crap offers with even crappier discounts

why do you insist on keeping on doing that? we have earned a decent return but now is no longer a wheel of fortune its just a bog standard wheel of rubbish
Oracle

s the game going to die anytime soon? A huge rumour is circulating that plarium is pulling the plug in April. Is it true?

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
davedee2015

how many ppl do you think will read this link and act on it plarium...?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
davedee2015 said:

will there be any benefits for free players  now it is a new year cycle...?

there are barely any benefits for fre players anywhere in the game dont you think it is about time you rememberd your long term users for their long term use?
We always try to add features which all players would find interesting and useful. And I hope that 2017 will be challenging and exciting for all Lords and Ladies of Stormfall.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
davedee2015 said:

are you going to put more information on items in black market so we can see and read them?
Can you please specify what do you mean?
davedee2015
12 January, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

when are your server updates going to speed up the servers properly?

why do you do lots and lots of updates but the site still runs slow glitchy hides emails reports incoming messages and attacks and other workings on the bottom tab why dont you fix these issues plarium? dont you think it is about time you did...? 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
ubrg said:

When sieging a castle do defensive units participate as attackers (using their offsensive values) or do they sit out until needed to defend? If they do participate as attackers, are they engaged last (after offensive units) or equally?
If you sieging a Castle, your enemy's troops defend the Castle, no matter they're Defensive or Offensive. If it's Offensive Units, there just using defensive characteristics.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
davedee2015 said:

why do i only see good offers on the wheel of fortune when i dont have any sapphires yet when i save them up you hold back all the offers and only give me crap offers with even crappier discounts

why do you insist on keeping on doing that? we have earned a decent return but now is no longer a wheel of fortune its just a bog standard wheel of rubbish
There are many different Offers in the Wheel of Fortune. If you can take advantage of the current one, you can just skip it until you get the one you need.
pascal.coulombe
12 January, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
New troops, great. Are you planning new buildings ?
Make brews flow
1660980 users registered; 33462 topics; 252495 posts; our newest member:Castle №10907753