This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December, 29

23 Replies
Warrior
29 December, 2016, 10:54 AM UTC

Addition of more events with Sketches as reward?

Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:54 AM UTC

Warrior said:

Will the fortress stats update come soon?

Possible addition of Fortress defense column in the embassy stats for leadership?

Increasing the rank of who can see in the beacon from guardian to an upper rank?

Hi! 

1) Unfortunately, I don't have such information. But I check this task from time to time. It's already added to the working plans of the devs team.

2) Isn't it the same as 1? :)

3) We're planning to allow Marshalls to set the permissions for different Ranks manually.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:55 AM UTC
Warrior said:

Addition of more events with Sketches as reward?

Right now, we're not planning to give Sketches as a reward. But it can be changed in our future updates.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 11:00 AM UTC

Thank you all for your questions!

And the winner of 2000 Sapphires is Warrior! Congrats!

To Jumy and Gadheras: 

Please be more respectful in your future comments. Thank you.

1661800 users registered; 33632 topics; 252619 posts; our newest member:dawnsong1978