This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December, 29

23 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
29 December, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread! So let's start! 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
jumy
29 December, 2016, 10:05 AM UTC

hi, any news, autobot cheats and big rewards for VIP club and always only for supposed buyer?

for we normal players?

bg problem?
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:08 AM UTC

jumy said:

hi, any news, autobot cheats and big rewards for VIP club and always only for supposed buyer?

for we normal players?

bg problem?

Hi! 

1) autobot cheats

All suspicious players should be reported to Support. We do not review such cases on Forums.

2) big rewards for VIP club and always only for supposed buyer?

VIP players don't receive any "big rewards". 

3) bg problem?

Could you please explain what you mean? I'm not aware of any BG issues. They operate as intended.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
29 December, 2016, 10:15 AM UTC

So,  "out of sync" ?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

So,  "out of sync" ?

What do you mean?
Gadheras
29 December, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

So,  "out of sync" ?

What do you mean?

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/33534_online-chat-with-plarium-s-community-manager--december-29

Are we living in the twillight zone? I gave heads up notice about this question.

Q: How can BG mechanics work as intended when player get told by Plarium support that the player in question have 100+ million worth of resources trapped in the bank, an "out of sync".... but working as intended.....

A: something else than air plane noises please!

jumy
29 December, 2016, 10:23 AM UTC

jumy said:

for we normal players?

bg problem?

Hi! 

1) autobot cheats

All suspicious players should be reported to Support. We do not review such cases on Forums.

2) big rewards for VIP club and always only for supposed buyer?

VIP players don't receive any "big rewards". 

3) bg problem?

Could you please explain what you mean? I'm not aware of any BG issues. They operate as intended.

little piece of VIP chat

now what do you say about that?

BG lose bank for few players

You are doing the opposite of what you need, so you believe that keeping everything secret take fun of us?

big rewards only for PRIVATE club

you know this site?
http://youplay.pro/en/

The truth hurts
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:26 AM UTC

Gadheras said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/33534_online-chat-with-plarium-s-community-manager--december-29

Are we living in the twillight zone? I gave heads up notice about this question.

Q: How can BG mechanics work as intended when player get told by Plarium support that the player in question have 100+ million worth of resources trapped in the bank, an "out of sync".... but working as intended.....

A: something else than air plane noises please!

I'm absolutely sure that Support never told any player that something was stuck in their Bank. Moreover, we never disclose any numbers related to the BGs. 

Also, I saw the thread with the collected info from multiple BGs. And there were rewards as well. And big rewards too. The thing is that your expectations may differ from the real mechanics and real values/calculations. But it doesn't mean that something got stuck or not working properly. 

And a reminder: BGs are not the main source of Units, and have never been. You need to play them smart and use strategic approach to reach certain goals. I recommend reading this article. One of the best BG-related Articles from players that I've seen. https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/soldiers-inc/pro-mmo-players/search-and-destroy/

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:27 AM UTC
jumy said:

little piece of VIP chat

You are doing the opposite of what you need, so you believe that keeping everything secret take fun of us?

you know this site?

Please notice that the steps to complete the challenge are not that easy, and the reward a player receives are also not big. 
jumy
29 December, 2016, 10:33 AM UTC

jumy said:

little piece of VIP chat

you know this site?

Please notice that the steps to complete the challenge are not that easy, and the reward a player receives are also not big. 

a little piece for ALL player not VIP

now STOP kidding ALL REAL PLAYERS

Please answer my other questions

The truth hurts
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:34 AM UTC

BGs work as intended for all players. And their banks were never reset. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
jumy said:

All players receive free Sketches in our free gifts launched on Holidays.
jumy
29 December, 2016, 10:38 AM UTC

jumy said:

All players receive free Sketches in our free gifts launched on Holidays.

tell me where

and answer any other questions, thanks

The truth hurts
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:39 AM UTC

jumy said:

tell me where

Free gifts are available under the "Event" tab on some special Holidays.

The answers to your other questions were given above.

exxxe
29 December, 2016, 10:48 AM UTC

hello :))

will we have new units ??

will there be changes to capture the flag event ??

super beacons will they be added here ??

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
jumy
29 December, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC

jumy said:

tell me where

Free gifts are available under the "Event" tab on some special Holidays.

The answers to your other questions were given above.

this missing

you know this site?

Sketches missing, Free gifts in comparison to the VIP (add FREE GIFT) missing also

maybe you confused with VIP add rewards

The truth hurts
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:50 AM UTC

exxxe said:

hello :))

will we have new units ??

will there be changes to capture the flag event ??

super beacons will they be added here ??

Hi! 

1) Yes, we have such plans.

2) That's possible. Our analytics department have received our player feedback and we are waiting for their decision.

3) That's possible, but not in the near future.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 10:51 AM UTC

jumy said

you know this site?

Sketches missing, Free gifts in comparison to the VIP (add FREE GIFT) missing also

maybe you confused with VIP add rewards

No, I don't know that site.

As for the Sketches, I never said they are in Tournaments. I was talking about the free gifts.
Warrior
29 December, 2016, 10:53 AM UTC

Will the fortress stats update come soon?

Possible addition of Fortress defense column in the embassy stats for leadership?

Increasing the rank of who can see in the beacon from guardian to an upper rank?
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
1661232 users registered; 33507 topics; 252641 post; our newest member:c.ghevara