This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December, 16

22 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
16 December, 2016, 11:01 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
exxxe
16 December, 2016, 11:08 AM UTC

is there are any plans to change BG's 


is there any plans to change flash technology ?


finally when should we expect the next big feature update ?? 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Ryu
16 December, 2016, 11:26 AM UTC

Maybe "what is your vision for the games development" is a bit broad.


Do you have an plans to make getting into the game easier for new players?


Are you going to limit total strength per castle in some way, again? That one plays in the previous question somewhat, since building for a year before being competitive is not to many peoples taste. Most wargames are easy-come easy-go.



Battlegrounds: How is reporting of problems done correctly? Technical support is responsible according to forum, but will not work on reports according to FAQ.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 11:27 AM UTC

exxxe said:


is there are any plans to change BG's 


is there any plans to change flash technology ?


finally when should we expect the next big feature update ?? 

Hi!


1. No, we're not planning to make any changes in BGs.


2. We're looking for a solution of this situation.


3. We're not planning add anything big in 2016. So in 2017, I guess :) However, we always try to celebrate winter holidays in the game by adding some special stuff :)



UTC +2:00
Solidarius
16 December, 2016, 11:28 AM UTC

1. Is there any new features or updates coming out that will make the game more "free-2-play" friendly?


UTC +5:00
Solidarius
16 December, 2016, 11:38 AM UTC

2. Will the beacon massacre tourney be returning or similar events?

3. Any major changes in Beacons/Fortress mechanics?

4. Any new content for 2017? 

5. Will there ever be a change to the chat system to enable links?

UTC +5:00
jumy
16 December, 2016, 11:39 AM UTC

hi hi,

go: 

about fraud in BG ?

about plarium.site   plarium.club ?

about all automated/cheat castle ?  (95% of this game)


about this  http://rassvetmedia.ru/ read my ticket and you find many many castle who use this autoboth and why now they are in VIP club??

about Persha Studia


about Ivan Borovkov creator of all above and near Plarium office in Kyiv ???????

about VIP secret club as same pay for automated program above??

because your team and support treat me like a idiot for over year? Now watch your evidence of the fraud Plarium doing


The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 11:43 AM UTC

Ryu said:


Maybe "what is your vision for the games development" is a bit broad.


Do you have an plans to make getting into the game easier for new players?


Are you going to limit total strength per castle in some way, again? That one plays in the previous question somewhat, since building for a year before being competitive is not to many peoples taste. Most wargames are easy-come easy-go.



Battlegrounds: How is reporting of problems done correctly? Technical support is responsible according to forum, but will not work on reports according to FAQ.

1. We're constantly working on new features/ that would fit new players and were easy to participate. It's hard to keep the balance between making the game interesting both for new and experienced players. That's why we create new Quests, Tournaments and so on, If you track the history of Global Quests (kind of Tournaments in the past), you'll see that such events has been held once in a month or two and players could get the reward only for such events, accornigly. And naow you get a chancr to win a reward each week for different actions, So game's changing and we're trying to make it interesting for all players.


Battlegrounds: All the questions like "How can I get more rewards" can be replied here, players share their strategies and you can find the anwers to your questions on the forum. However, if you believe that there's some issue with your account (please remember that you can not get the Reward after each BG), you should write to Support and ask them to check your account and give them some information on this matter. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 11:44 AM UTC
Solidarius said:

1. Is there any new features or updates coming out that will make the game more "free-2-play" friendly?


Of course, we're always working on them.
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 11:46 AM UTC

Solidarius said:


2. Will the beacon massacre tourney be returning or similar events?

3. Any major changes in Beacons/Fortress mechanics?

4. Any new content for 2017? 

5. Will there ever be a change to the chat system to enable links?

2. Yes.

3. Nope, not in near future.

4. Sure, we're working on new big features.

5. What do you mean?

UTC +2:00
Sifr
16 December, 2016, 11:48 AM UTC

Is there any plan to make use of extra paragon points and dragon points?

Is there any plan to make it so we can combine low tier keys to make higher tier keys? Most of the rewards are low tier keys, so got a lot of em without any use.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Solidarius
16 December, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC

5. Will there ever be a change to the chat system


For me the chat is always clunky and unresponsive at times, also I can not link any music or facebook/twitter/ other social media If i do, my league mates or anyone else has to manually type the website/link ect.... my question is regarding this... if make any sense 


thank you <3
UTC +5:00
Ryu
16 December, 2016, 11:51 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


We're constantly working on new features/ that would fit new players and were easy to participate. It's hard to keep the balance between making the game interesting both for new and experienced players. That's why we create new Quests, Tournaments and so on, If you track the history of Global Quests (kind of Tournaments in the past), you'll see that such events has been held once in a month or two and players could get the reward only for such events, accornigly. And naow you get a chancr to win a reward each week for different actions, So game's changing and we're trying to make it interesting for all players. 

IMO the balance is currently far on the side of the experienced players, since the removal of starvation from the game allowed unlimited growth. I think changing this back would be quite a challenge for the balance team, as some features are by now balanced for those few mega armies. Not really sure what i would do, myself. Would have done a ton of things differently, tbh.


So these tasty, tasty sketches from tournament rewards, can we look forward to that happening again?
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 11:56 AM UTC

jumy said:


hi hi,

go: 

about fraud in BG ?

about plarium.site   plarium.club ?

about all automated/cheat castle ?  (95% of this game)


about this  http://rassvetmedia.ru/ read my ticket and you find many many castle who use this autoboth and why now they are in VIP club??

about Persha Studia


about Ivan Borovkov creator of all above and near Plarium office in Kyiv ???????

about VIP secret club as same pay for automated program above??

because your team and support treat me like a idiot for over year? Now watch your evidence of the fraud Plarium doing


Hi! I've been waiting for ya :)


1. BGs work without any issues, we're checking requests from players and everything's working fine.


2. As I mentioned in the other topic, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. It’s still being developed.


3. Those fake-Castles are made automatically, unfortunately, we can't always track them on the stage of creation. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Support team so we can take appropriate measures.

4. Plarium doesn't have any relation to such sites and we always ask our players be careful with personal data and don't use any cheats.

5. We don't have any relation to Ivan Borovkov and don't know about his location.

6. What do you mean? As I said, Plarium doesn't have any relation to such sites.

UTC +2:00
jumy
16 December, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


jumy said:


hi hi,

go: 

about fraud in BG ?

about plarium.site   plarium.club ?

about all automated/cheat castle ?  (95% of this game)


about this  http://rassvetmedia.ru/ read my ticket and you find many many castle who use this autoboth and why now they are in VIP club??

about Persha Studia


about Ivan Borovkov creator of all above and near Plarium office in Kyiv ???????

about VIP secret club as same pay for automated program above??

because your team and support treat me like a idiot for over year? Now watch your evidence of the fraud Plarium doing


Hi! I've been waiting for ya :)


1. BGs work without any issues, we're checking requests from players and everything's working fine.


2. As I mentioned in the other topic, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. It’s still being developed.


3. Those fake-Castles are made automatically, unfortunately, we can't always track them on the stage of creation. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Support team so we can take appropriate measures.

4. Plarium doesn't have any relation to such sites and we always ask our players be careful with personal data and don't use any cheats.

5. We don't have any relation to Ivan Borovkov and don't know about his location.

6. What do you mean? As I said, Plarium doesn't have any relation to such sites.

VIP club is for prize you preferred client, fairplay?

useless to deny and let the pretty face

see the evidence above and tell me why you have this castle in VIP club? pay monthly for Total Control and you are a VIP

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Ryu
16 December, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC

Solidarius said:


5. Will there ever be a change to the chat system


For me the chat is always clunky and unresponsive at times, also I can not link any music or facebook/twitter/ other social media If i do, my league mates or anyone else has to manually type the website/link ect.... my question is regarding this... if make any sense 


thank you <3

That should not be true. If you go over the line in the chat, there is a little symbol at the end that looks like a page (or clay tablet :p). Click that.


Go to a fresh browser page and use the paste function on address, (CTRL+V). (If you copy from PM, you have to remove the "copied from" info in the beginning IIRC).


Edit: i type that blind. strg+V

UTC +2:00
villaridge
16 December, 2016, 12:50 PM UTC

so, here is a question for ya..... Balance, that big bugaboo Plarium throws out to justify so many things......I assume you like "balance"


In what way shape or form does Plarium think that Hamlets are even close to "balance"?


As far as I can see, defending a hamlet is suicide, attacking a hamlet is a success, but for small points, because most all never put defense into them.
villaridge
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 12:56 PM UTC
Solidarius said:

5. Will there ever be a change to the chat system


For me the chat is always clunky and unresponsive at times, also I can not link any music or facebook/twitter/ other social media If i do, my league mates or anyone else has to manually type the website/link ect.... my question is regarding this... if make any sense 


thank you <3
We haven't such plans, however, it's always nice to hear your ideas.
UTC +2:00
Ryu
16 December, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC



Press, go to browser navigation field, press CTRL+V. If copied text contained more than link, reduce to link. Press enter.


Consequentially: If you post a link for other people, post only the link, write another line for explanation. (Get the link copied: mark, press Ctrl+P, go to chat text field, press Ctrl+V. Basic windows functionality.)

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 1:14 PM UTC

jumy said:


Eugenia Misura said:


jumy said:


hi hi,

go: 

about fraud in BG ?

about plarium.site   plarium.club ?

about all automated/cheat castle ?  (95% of this game)


about this  http://rassvetmedia.ru/ read my ticket and you find many many castle who use this autoboth and why now they are in VIP club??

about Persha Studia


about Ivan Borovkov creator of all above and near Plarium office in Kyiv ???????

about VIP secret club as same pay for automated program above??

because your team and support treat me like a idiot for over year? Now watch your evidence of the fraud Plarium doing


Hi! I've been waiting for ya :)


1. BGs work without any issues, we're checking requests from players and everything's working fine.


2. As I mentioned in the other topic, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. It’s still being developed.


3. Those fake-Castles are made automatically, unfortunately, we can't always track them on the stage of creation. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Support team so we can take appropriate measures.

4. Plarium doesn't have any relation to such sites and we always ask our players be careful with personal data and don't use any cheats.

5. We don't have any relation to Ivan Borovkov and don't know about his location.

6. What do you mean? As I said, Plarium doesn't have any relation to such sites.

VIP club is for prize you preferred client, fairplay?

useless to deny and let the pretty face

see the evidence above and tell me why you have this castle in VIP club? pay monthly for Total Control and you are a VIP

Jumi, there is no any relation between Plarium VIP program and such sites. Those sites are made by cheaters that's why we ask our players to play fair and don't use their offers.


Plarium VIP program is a special support department that helps group of our players to get high-quality dedicated support service. As the program is a new endeavor of Plarium, thus far very few players have been chosen to become the first participants in the program. When it came to selecting the participants of the program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game,
how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

UTC +2:00
1658607 users registered; 33335 topics; 251609 posts; our newest member:felauvi