The Fall of KT

The Fall of KT

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 13, 2018, 08:1001/13/18
10/15/15

fionajune said:

The rumor I heard tonight is that Peaches (Aka Artisana) is suspected of being a spy... and that KT is coming apart at the seams, turning on eachother. I'm sure this tidbit will be denied... however they still can't find me & I know what you're doing! neener neener neener. Can't catch me!

A leopard can't change his spots!

People like Artisana hurt every league they join, and always will.
Jan 13, 2018, 08:1601/13/18
03/17/16

Hot_Nickelz said:

How many original KT members are still in KT since this "so-called" war began?

Art says : 

How many of Black Rose members have left Black Rose due to the lies and deceit told by their leaders to the lower ranking members ?

As I see it, half of them are now in Sparte league.... This post should be renamed- The Fall of Black Rose.....

Jan 13, 2018, 08:3201/13/18
03/17/16

Hot_Nickelz said:

Please tell all your members they can attack me safely. I won't defend or even look at the reports. I most likely won't even know because I don't even look or even stay online for an incoming 3 minutes out. We all need roles. And it will make you feel better when you can post screenies of your epic attacks on forums. Lol.

Art Says: Ok

Jan 13, 2018, 13:0601/13/18
Jan 13, 2018, 13:09(edited)
02/06/17

Peaches

You haven't caught me yet, I'm inside KT and you can't find me. Good luck though
Jan 13, 2018, 13:2301/13/18
Jan 13, 2018, 13:35(edited)
02/06/17

Sweetcheeks, your FBs are duds, the 10 pack you sent yesterday... 5k sapphires for 52 points. You must be so proud, at least of those fizzly fireroses you send, and not so proud of those troops that no one ever sees.... have you tried my recipe yet?

https://prntscr.com/hzvolr

As for the recipe 

If you didn't receive it here you are....

https://prntscr.com/hzvq03

Jan 13, 2018, 15:5101/13/18
12/18/14
Artisana said:

fionajune said:

The rumor I heard tonight is that Peaches (Aka Artisana) is suspected of being a spy... and that KT is coming apart at the seams, turning on eachother. I'm sure this tidbit will be denied... however they still can't find me & I know what you're doing! neener neener neener. Can't catch me!

Art says:

.. What was that about not catching you ?

being a fireball warrior is not something to be proud of and post ... just sayin :)
Jan 15, 2018, 08:1501/15/18
05/26/15

we all blame each other  for fireballs but its part of he game now and you have to  use them  its why plarium  added them 

a easy way to get  points  if a castle stacked ,myself, ive  stoped now useing them now

but those that can  afford to buy them will allways use them talking wont change that !!!!!!!

just my point of view thats all 
Jan 16, 2018, 16:2801/16/18
12/18/14
Elle 75th Rangers said:

we all blame each other  for fireballs but its part of he game now and you have to  use them  its why plarium  added them 

a easy way to get  points  if a castle stacked ,myself, ive  stoped now useing them now

but those that can  afford to buy them will allways use them talking wont change that !!!!!!!

just my point of view thats all 
Plarium wants us to spend yes but they also want us to use our troops - there should be more limits enforced on the use of them but since everyone has resorted to using fireballs for PVP the game is pretty much no longer a war game but a game of who wants to spend money at any given time.
Feb 3, 2018, 19:2002/03/18
01/03/17

This is an internet war game.  Spending is inevitable..   How much depends on your comfort level.  You can spend little or alot up to you ..  But if you can't find a way to make it fun regardless of your spending level it doesn't matter.  

And of course I beg to differ that KT has fallen.  As few unhappy members left, happens to all leagues.  People don't agree, or want to play the game a different way.  

Play how you want, let the chips fall.  

PS  Whoever wrote about being a bully, please  this is a WAR game, you play a WAR game to WIN.    If you leave troops out, or abundant resources expect them to be gone.  I do !!!

FoD