All Categories

The Fall of KT

The Fall of KT

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 9, 2018, 03:0301/09/18
08/03/16

The Fall of KT

How very sad to see a once mighty league, led by the honorable HOBBES- slowly fall away into a waste bin of Winterfell's making!

I did not leave KT because of the people there. I left because of Winterfell's incessant fabrications, manipulations and outright lies, told to both his league mates and RA leaders.  WinterFool will say and do anything that pleased his dubious intentions. He leads by lies and his ego, not by good game play, fairness or even a touch of game humanity.

The worth of a league cannot only be measured by their numbered position;  it must also be calculated by the honor they exhibit to other leagues. 

As members have left KT for FREE Knights, Winterfell's reactions have ranged from pathetic to out right hostile. Apparently he feels I am endowed with some magical power that can reach through the GAME and snatch people away from KT. The real truth is that they are fed up with him, with his style of play. And all people playing this GAME have a right to leave any league they choose to leave. But our decision to split away from KT has been met with his constant FBing, raids and general hostility. He has stooped so low as to raid/FB a castle that is a mere level 65. What do we do? Nothing much. Why? Because we save our FBs and raids for enemies worthy of our resources and time.  What does The Might WinterFool do after he systematically raids and FBs us? He HIDES behind his bubble.

Some say that we should not address any of this, or he will do more. Some say ignore his cheap shots and raids and he will become bored. Perhaps they are right on all or some. But there is more to this than a reaction or decision to let him do what he wishes FOR NOW.  I see that he has become the very thing he has claimed for years to hate.... 

I see that saying nothing allows him the anonymity of his bad behavior to go unrecognized even to many in his own league. This cannot stand. 

Some are afraid to leave - they fear  his sissy azz wrath. But I remind all who are afraid, of these things from his MOUTH, which he said to me on many occasions.

"THIS is only a game"

"FBs do nothing but make your castle look cool"

"Sieges are not to be feared and cannot stop you from playing, and often protect you" 

"Remember to have your cats maxed and spend down. What can they do but knock down your weor?" 

Oh yes, great Winterfool. I was an apt student. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2018, 03:5801/09/18
01/12/16

Hi,

Interesting post, wish you well.  People take moving out of a league to personally.  It happens, and its part of the game.  Should not be taken personally.

Best of luck.

Jan 9, 2018, 04:0801/09/18
08/06/16
Anyoen who takes a dopey game seriously needs to get a life
Jan 9, 2018, 04:3301/09/18
08/03/16
Sad to see the GAME has driven the poor man slightly mad 
Jan 9, 2018, 07:3801/09/18
07/25/15

So, some guy got his feelings hurt and do things in a pvp game that, well...make it a pvp game. Someone saying they dont really care, but post to show how much they care....

If someone want to spend his money throwing burgers on you, point and laugh.

Oh and its "just a game", why make drama out of it.

Jan 9, 2018, 19:3801/09/18
12/18/14
Umm who are Winterfell and Hobbes?  I don't see either of those names in the league membership and have played for over 3 years and do not recognize the names at all .....
Jan 9, 2018, 22:4701/09/18
03/17/16

I take it this Trillium is Mtmt ?

KT is stronger than ever, not sure what this is about ?

Jan 9, 2018, 23:3101/09/18
08/03/16
Jezebel said:

Umm who are Winterfell and Hobbes?  I don't see either of those names in the league membership and have played for over 3 years and do not recognize the names at all .....
Winterfell is marshal of KT and Hobbes was a former marshal there
Jan 10, 2018, 13:2101/10/18
03/20/14
maybe saying which server might help.
Jan 10, 2018, 19:1201/10/18
12/18/14
Stewart said:

maybe saying which server might help.
that might :))
Jan 10, 2018, 23:1701/10/18
Jan 10, 2018, 23:18(edited)
03/17/16

KT on Server two is now stronger than ever... the stats speak for themselves from tonight's ending PvP event ..

Personally, I am happy the dead wood has gone :)

Jan 11, 2018, 23:0001/11/18
08/03/16
Artisana said:

KT on Server two is now stronger than ever... the stats speak for themselves from tonight's ending PvP event ..

Personally, I am happy the dead wood has gone :)

Personally, as I said, the strength of a league is judged by factors, which apparently escape you. Dead wood is happy to be free of the lies, deceptive game playing, bullying, foul mouthed, two-faced, weak 'leader' that raids tiny castles for giggles and has to copy/paste the same msg he writes to different people because he can't address the truth or facts, or exert some of that brain power he claims to have. But you know, this is Only A Game and end of the day I dont have to swipe my card to feel like a person of worth. Carry on, Art. 
Jan 12, 2018, 02:5801/12/18
03/17/16

Your right, Stormfall is a game.

And in this game, castles mount attacks at each other.

Just because someone attacks you doesn't mean you should go on a forum and name call people.

But, there is no point telling you anything, since you know everything already.

As soon as you titled this page "The Fall of KT"... I am sure you also know what all of KT think about you now ... was this a wise thing to do ?

KT is not falling, it is rising, looks at the rankings as well.

Jan 12, 2018, 04:5001/12/18
10/15/15
Artisana said:

I agree. Your superior leadership has led to your epic league ranking. Will you provide seminars for our league as well as other leagues so they can learn to be as great? 
Jan 12, 2018, 05:2101/12/18
08/03/16
Artisana said:

Your right, Stormfall is a game.

And in this game, castles mount attacks at each other.

Just because someone attacks you doesn't mean you should go on a forum and name call people.

But, there is no point telling you anything, since you know everything already.

As soon as you titled this page "The Fall of KT"... I am sure you also know what all of KT think about you now ... was this a wise thing to do ?

Unfortunately, in this game, some underestimate their opponents. KT as it is now, is not KT of old. But for many who knew Hobbes and how KT Once Was? Well.. there is no use mourning the loss of both. There is no use pretending that KT is anything like it was, save for the name- Knights Templar.  Speaking of name calling, I  am terribly tempted to remind you that you are at the top of the list of Stormfall name calling stats. There's another feather in your hat. Ya? Over and out, Art 
Jan 12, 2018, 06:0801/12/18

This Winterfall has raided me the other day and I'm a lvl 81. His league mate of lvl 84 must of cried for help.

Hobbes was a good leader for KT in the "old" days. Not sure why they have all the diplomacy still with this bully Winterfell as leader.
Jan 12, 2018, 07:4501/12/18
07/25/15

tdogg said:

This Winterfall has raided me the other day and I'm a lvl 81. His league mate of lvl 84 must of cried for help.

Hobbes was a good leader for KT in the "old" days. Not sure why they have all the diplomacy still with this bully Winterfell as leader.

At 81 you are not exactly a newbie anylonger though. If people want to pull wool over their eyes and pretend raiding inactive castles is all this game about, that is fine, but not reality. 

Should players of certain level and size just stop play the game because they become to big? That just silly. We play in a reality where huge coined armies is as monsters under the bed, where becons is a thing of the past and fortress's is something for most unobtainable to achieve. This is just the evolution of the game. Might not be the evolution people like, but it is what it is. Don't blame the players for playing the game.
Jan 12, 2018, 19:3301/12/18
Jan 12, 2018, 19:34(edited)
03/17/16
Hot_Nickelz said:

Artisana said:

I agree. Your superior leadership has led to your epic league ranking. Will you provide seminars for our league as well as other leagues so they can learn to be as great? 
I see Nickelz is now Marshall of Black Rose, rumour has it that Mad Ted is now in Jail and can no longer lead Black Rose ?
Jan 13, 2018, 04:0501/13/18
02/06/17

The rumor I heard tonight is that Peaches (Aka Artisana) is suspected of being a spy... and that KT is coming apart at the seams, turning on eachother. I'm sure this tidbit will be denied... however they still can't find me & I know what you're doing! neener neener neener. Can't catch me!

Jan 13, 2018, 07:5401/13/18
Jan 13, 2018, 08:08(edited)
10/15/15

Artisana said:

Hot_Nickelz said:

Artisana said:

I see Nickelz is now Marshall of Black Rose, rumour has it that Mad Ted is now in Jail and can no longer lead Black Rose ?

I hesitate to respond to anything Artisana  says about anything since none of it even resembles a truthful statement or even a somewhat sane statement and never has. But since you believe Ted is in jail when will we see some attacks from KT?

We have waited over a year. All we see and hear is fantasy.

How many times has Winterfell been wiped and had to buy back his army?

How many original KT members are still in KT since this "so-called" war began?

You may consider forum posts, hate mails, and attacking smaller leagues  as winning but we can be bothered to consider your league a threat. Maybe you should post again the picture of KT winning a PvP tourney lately? Hey 1 out 10 league tourney wins isn't bad. You should be proud and post screenies on forums!

Please tell all your members they can attack me safely. I won't defend or even look at the reports. I most likely won't even know because I don't even look or even stay online for an incoming 3 minutes out. We all need roles. And it will make you feel better when you can post screenies of your epic attacks on forums. Lol.

Jan 13, 2018, 08:0501/13/18
03/17/16

fionajune said:

The rumor I heard tonight is that Peaches (Aka Artisana) is suspected of being a spy... and that KT is coming apart at the seams, turning on eachother. I'm sure this tidbit will be denied... however they still can't find me & I know what you're doing! neener neener neener. Can't catch me!

Art says:

.. What was that about not catching you ?