Scarecrow - the "quiet" league

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 14, 2017, 17:2112/14/17
09/29/16

So finally I decided to do it, and here is our humble blurb:

Need a league which uses diplo, old friendships and respect to solve differences? 

Need a league that doesn't concentrate on killing all your troops in tourneys, beacons, etc?

Want to play smart and respectfully while building, instead of destroying? 

Look up Scarecrow. 

`Jaywalker

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 15, 2017, 08:5712/15/17
08/30/17
Jaywalker SC said:

Need a league which uses diplo, old friendships and respect to solve differences? 

Need a league that doesn't concentrate on killing all your troops in tourneys, beacons, etc?

Look up Scarecrow. 

`Jaywalker

Good luck on your recruiting process !!!
Dec 17, 2017, 20:3812/17/17
05/14/16
Jaywalker SC said:

Look up Scarecrow. 

`Jaywalker

Should just join us in the Fuzzy Nuggets. Foundation is already built. Just need Players. :)
Dec 25, 2017, 04:3412/25/17
09/29/16
Jan 1, 2018, 05:3601/01/18
09/29/16

From all of us at Scarecrow, may we wish every single one of our friends who have looked after us, shown support, offered respect, given us a bit of PM typing time, or just been decent good-fellas ... a very HAPPY NEW YEAR '18.

We shall never forget.

Cheers mates.

Jaywalker
Mar 7, 2018, 03:4803/07/18
09/29/16
Scarecrow is still recruitng in case anyone is wondering. :)
Mar 7, 2018, 03:5003/07/18
09/29/16

Knightmare said:

Jaywalker SC said:

Look up Scarecrow. 

`Jaywalker

Should just join us in the Fuzzy Nuggets. Foundation is already built. Just need Players. :)

Meh. Thanks for the offer Knightmare, but you folks are welcome here. :))

Yup, I am way late. 
Mar 29, 2018, 09:3903/29/18
09/29/16

To the Unforgiven Family,

I have dropped diplo with Unforgiven Veterans due to us being attacked continuously during League Duel between our two leagues, non-response from their marshal, and very much disrespect from one of their members in private messages.

Please be assured that this does in no way affect our friendship with the rest of the Unforgiven family.

Your friend,

Jaywalker

PS: Thanks Plarium. For second time you put us against UVets while allied during League Duel. #GameSelfDestructMode

Mar 30, 2018, 09:5403/30/18
Mar 30, 2018, 09:55(edited)
04/17/16

Jaywalker SC said:

[02:36] Anne: Please say hello, I would never think of attacking a vetran, there are many players that I respect too much, if you ever need anything, food, iron, food, gold or did i mention food please ask.

Oh you may be interested JayWalker has all Lord G's correspondance posted in the forum

-------------------

Yes. It all comes back to me eventually. 

Deal is off I am sorry to say, Talon. Anne has 3 options. Stay bubbled for the foreseeable future. Leave Dominus or leave the area permanently.

For a "quiet" league, you looks to be prety "vocal" my friend! :)  And just a thought: posting others messages in public forum, is not very polite :) 

And the last thought: i nicely remaind you , this is a war game, so all players should expect to some war actions :) If somebody dosent like this, i think it play  the wrong game. 

Mar 30, 2018, 10:5003/30/18
04/17/16

Jaywalker SC said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Jaywalker SC said:

For a "quiet" league, you looks to be prety "vocal" my friend! :)  And just a thought: posting others messages in public forum, is not very polite :) 

And the last thought: i nicely remaind you , this is a war game, so all players should expect to some war actions :) If somebody dosent like this, i think it play  the wrong game. 

Actually it is mostly a strategy game and I do not recall us having friended yet. :p

You do not need to make war and kill everything in sight all the time. Most often, you just play smart. And with all respect mate, this was all strategy and none of your business. :))

Just showing certain peeps true colors - deservedly.

Sincerely,

Jaywalker

Sorry mate, i must to correct you :) When you did this statement  "Deal is off I am sorry to say, Talon. Anne has 3 options. Stay bubbled for the foreseeable future. Leave Dominus or leave the area permanently" , it become my business to :) It is your prerogative to play the game how you want, but this dosent means everybody should play after your "rules" :) You defend your player, and is what a marshal should do, and as captain  i defend my players also.

Showing certain peeps true colors, how you said, its also your prerogative , but you should be more careful when involve others in this , because it becomes their business then. And i think you understand very well what i say ....