Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 29, 2017, 22:1412/29/17
Dec 29, 2017, 22:16(edited)
05/30/14

Hi Talon,

Happy New Year to YOU 

I guess no Fireballs over the festive period, I think that is good of KT 

YOU should ask around for the Screen Shots of him losing his offence to Killercane (Rebels)

But if your honest to yourself you probably have seen them.

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Dec 30, 2017, 04:1912/30/17
05/14/16

1 more bites the dust, Doomie i thought you were KT not TheRebels? I know they gave you flags but are they fighting your battles too?
Dec 31, 2017, 04:0512/31/17

I have never come across such a stupid league as KT4!

Seems they cant fight a battle one on one, they need the WHOLE league to do the bidding for just one player that is sits back and watches everything to occurs.

What a bunch of bullies - they should be ashamed of themselves

Dec 31, 2017, 06:3012/31/17
12/18/14

leyla.sibbers said:

Seems they cant fight a battle one on one, they need the WHOLE league to do the bidding for just one player that is sits back and watches everything to occurs.

lol interesting - its a war game you join a league for support 

KT4 has been the subject of "bullying" from bigger leagues in the past I give them credit for backing one another and standing strong

Dec 31, 2017, 09:4112/31/17
05/30/14

Jezebel said:

leyla.sibbers said:

lol interesting - its a war game you join a league for support 

KT4 has been the subject of "bullying" from bigger leagues in the past I give them credit for backing one another and standing strong

Hi Jez,

I 100% agree with YOU on this reply. Leyla join KT4 YOU might be pleasantly surprised 

Hi Aemon,

The Rebels are very good friends and Allys to us, I have spoken to ETSphere recently and he is a really GOOD friend and Marshall. 

But another Dominus player bites the dust 

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK
Dec 31, 2017, 18:4212/31/17
10/16/14
What i am going say i have lost my words to give some reply . Ok lets start Dev in KT 1 he is one of the cow-erd in the whole game and he left in this game just like a little mice. Rizzo is the blood sucker all his KT 2,3,4 ......... he destroy KT2 and KT3 because KT always knows how to save there balls in the game and play like a chilly chiken as like they now control over KOK. In the time in KT Lisa came and for her relation with Rizzo now she can't change herself to control over the KT4 and eagerly try to switch to KT1. Oh man what i tell ok now tell about LIsa she get the marshallship all about the bully and her dis motivation of BLUES. BUT TRUE BLUES never ever forget or forgive her. So now what the KT-4 deal...... KT4 now just as a shield of KT1 they know (KT 4) gona lose there fort thats why they try to poking leagues that they smash there fort. But they end of it when that happened all the cats going to KT1 the deal with that ehehehehhe so KT4 gona lose everything but KT1 save themselves by the blood of KT 4 like as KT2 and KT 3. So ultimately KT's don't have anything to do they just say BIG WORDS like KOK, DESTINY heheeh i know much history so this is for it today. REST HISTORY later absolutely all funny and game become relationship and bate the whole league and all members suffer. Its too sad for KT  2, 3, 4 members i can't control my tears. So guys how you like my new year gift heheheheh.
Jan 1, 2018, 01:4401/01/18
05/30/14

Hello Into The Darkness,

Thanks for the kind words with regards the KT family (YAWN!!!)

Happy New Year to YOU

DoomieUK

Jan 1, 2018, 04:1801/01/18
12/18/14

INTO THE DARKNESS said:

What i am going say i have lost my words to give some reply . Ok lets start Dev in KT 1 he is one of the cow-erd in the whole game and he left in this game just like a little mice. Rizzo is the blood sucker all his KT 2,3,4 ......... he destroy KT2 and KT3 because KT always knows how to save there balls in the game and play like a chilly chiken as like they now control over KOK. In the time in KT Lisa came and for her relation with Rizzo now she can't change herself to control over the KT4 and eagerly try to switch to KT1. Oh man what i tell ok now tell about LIsa she get the marshallship all about the bully and her dis motivation of BLUES. BUT TRUE BLUES never ever forget or forgive her. So now what the KT-4 deal...... KT4 now just as a shield of KT1 they know (KT 4) gona lose there fort thats why they try to poking leagues that they smash there fort. But they end of it when that happened all the cats going to KT1 the deal with that ehehehehhe so KT4 gona lose everything but KT1 save themselves by the blood of KT 4 like as KT2 and KT 3. So ultimately KT's don't have anything to do they just say BIG WORDS like KOK, DESTINY heheeh i know much history so this is for it today. REST HISTORY later absolutely all funny and game become relationship and bate the whole league and all members suffer. Its too sad for KT  2, 3, 4 members i can't control my tears. So guys how you like my new year gift heheheheh.

KT4 formerly Blue Magic that was allied with Unforgivens and Emps - who stood by Unforgivens when they lost beacons and tried to hold them for them?  The same Blue Magic that Destiny hit because they were allied with Unforgivens and Emps when Emps displayed their cowardice and would not hold beacons out of fear of being hit?  That KT4 the one you are referring to?  Emps dropped diplo with them because they "needed PVP".  Yup I know the history and Blue Magic was dealt a dirty hand by Emps and paid the price and sought out new alliances. 

KT is the main league there is only so much one league can do for 4 - at some point you have to be responsible for your own league so if KT 2,3,4 lose something its on them not the main league - did Unforgivens blame Emps when they lost beacons because of them?  As for Destiny I know what transpired there I was a Captain there and you have no clue so maybe you need to check your "history".

You speak harshly about people you don't even know - perhaps you should spend some time in teamspeak with those people and get to know them a bit better - I would choose any KT league as a friend over Emps or Unforgivens any day (no offense to the general membership of those leagues).

Jan 1, 2018, 06:0501/01/18
09/29/16

A very special HAPPY NEW YEAR '18 to our/my friends in KT and ESPECIALLY KT4.

First day of a brand new year and I am gonna go out on a limb and say the exact same to all the good peeps and friends in KoK, Destiny, Rebels, Emps, FoH, AOC, Shadows, Abaddon, and yes Dominus; indeed on a KT forum thread. I honestly thank you for the support you ALL gave my little quiet baby league. Hope I dont need to go hide. :p

Come on guys. How about getting along and rebuilding Stormfall? There used to be awesome friendships and diplo here not very long ago, but last 3 months it all flew out the window. And before someone blames Plarium, bury that thought in the stinky outhouse. Period.

Ok, I am watching CNN's John Lemon singing "Auld lang syne" live right while typing this. Geez. lol 

Happy New Year friends.

Jaywalker
Jan 1, 2018, 06:5401/01/18
07/25/15

Jaywalker SC said:

Come on guys. How about getting along and rebuilding Stormfall? There used to be awesome friendships and diplo here not very long ago, but last 3 months it all flew out the window. And before someone blames Plarium, bury that thought in the stinky outhouse. Period.

You can blame Plarium to be the "enabler" of certain things that is bad for the game. Players being players and do what a game allows them to, some just want to watch the world burn. Others just want to build their sand castle in peace. 

I played and still playing other games where "enemies" inside the game can hook up on ts and similar and shoot the breeze, where friendship exist across borders ingame. Then again when empires rise and fall on the efforts of the players effort and not the size of their wallets, gameplay becomes much different. 

This is a pvp game, we can't make players vilains for playing the game. Treaties get formed, agreemnets broken, alliances falter and reforms. It what keep a game from going stagnant and stale. What the players can rebuild is the respect for each other regardless of how they play the game. In a world far away beyond the stars someone said "I don't play the game for your enjoyment, I play it for mine". No more truer words been said imho. You seek out and join like minded players. I don't necessary like the way you are playing the game, but I respect it, just as I want others to repsect the way me and my peers is playing the game. 

If "awesome friendship" flew out of the window, its because you let things inside "a game" affect it. pixels on a screen is no reason to ruin friendship, its what give friends things to talk about.... "do you remember when....."

Happy new year, friends, enemies.... fellow players 
Jan 1, 2018, 07:2401/01/18
Jan 1, 2018, 07:27(edited)
10/16/14

Jezebel said:

INTO THE DARKNESS said:

KT4 formerly Blue Magic that was allied with Unforgivens and Emps - who stood by Unforgivens when they lost beacons and tried to hold them for them?  The same Blue Magic that Destiny hit because they were allied with Unforgivens and Emps when Emps displayed their cowardice and would not hold beacons out of fear of being hit?  That KT4 the one you are referring to?  Emps dropped diplo with them because they "needed PVP".  Yup I know the history and Blue Magic was dealt a dirty hand by Emps and paid the price and sought out new alliances. 

KT is the main league there is only so much one league can do for 4 - at some point you have to be responsible for your own league so if KT 2,3,4 lose something its on them not the main league - did Unforgivens blame Emps when they lost beacons because of them?  As for Destiny I know what transpired there I was a Captain there and you have no clue so maybe you need to check your "history".

You speak harshly about people you don't even know - perhaps you should spend some time in teamspeak with those people and get to know them a bit better - I would choose any KT league as a friend over Emps or Unforgivens any day (no offense to the general membership of those leagues).

Hey Jebe , remember me lol i thought someone else may be going to comment but you get pinned too sad jebe. You never realize yourself and game not tell ppl the bullies OK. If i am going to revel the true story of you and your puppet all take over accounts then ppl no more gona trust you. You talk about game where you destroy your all former league and now hide into cave. You never save yourself and your league what ever you form. Now you are the same puppet of the leagues hehehhe all plan fail now what you gona do again find some back door as all KT1, KOK, Rebels and Destiny do always try to war with back door like a cow-erd. Grow up Jebe and don't get extra pills its not gona help you anymore 

. Better you goto the Rizzo harem or mad Roy they give you some snacks but you always there puppet. TEST never do nothing nor you , DEV the same page. And the others like a boss to control all of you but at the end something gona puff and you guys get only nothing lose again members heheheh or somebody leave give you account but you never build a league what you want they never  want it and again back door find thats good rather then play with a balls as a warrior. Ashamed on you change your self and be have some balls ups you can't better hair someone   .

And BLUES always BLUES not like fat Lisa the cow-erd  to get control and killed the BLUES ............ She will pay and some others .
Jan 1, 2018, 08:5901/01/18
09/29/16

Gadheras said:

Jaywalker SC said:

What the players can rebuild is the respect for each other regardless of how they play the game. In a world far away beyond the stars someone said "I don't play the game for your enjoyment, I play it for mine". No more truer words been said imho. You seek out and join like minded players. I don't necessary like the way you are playing the game, but I respect it, just as I want others to repsect the way me and my peers is playing the game. 

THAT is what I also meant and tried to say. Thanks Gad. And a very Happy New Year to you also mate. Please pass on my best wishes to everyone over there. :)

`J 

Building our little sand-castle kingdom in peace and with respect to all.

Jan 1, 2018, 10:2701/01/18
INTO THE DARKNESS said:

Jezebel said:

INTO THE DARKNESS said:

Hey Jebe , remember me lol i thought someone else may be going to comment but you get pinned too sad jebe. You never realize yourself and game not tell ppl the bullies OK. If i am going to revel the true story of you and your puppet all take over accounts then ppl no more gona trust you. You talk about game where you destroy your all former league and now hide into cave. You never save yourself and your league what ever you form. Now you are the same puppet of the leagues hehehhe all plan fail now what you gona do again find some back door as all KT1, KOK, Rebels and Destiny do always try to war with back door like a cow-erd. Grow up Jebe and don't get extra pills its not gona help you anymore 

. Better you goto the Rizzo harem or mad Roy they give you some snacks but you always there puppet. TEST never do nothing nor you , DEV the same page. And the others like a boss to control all of you but at the end something gona puff and you guys get only nothing lose again members heheheh or somebody leave give you account but you never build a league what you want they never  want it and again back door find thats good rather then play with a balls as a warrior. Ashamed on you change your self and be have some balls ups you can't better hair someone   .

And BLUES always BLUES not like fat Lisa the cow-erd  to get control and killed the BLUES ............ She will pay and some others .

Jan 1, 2018, 10:4401/01/18

My Turn  ;-) 

1st off  ,  Into the Darkness    seems like someone I knew = old friend turned back-stabber !  

2nd ,      Blue Magick is stronger than it ever was even with the new name change ;-) The spirit of this league under Lisa will never change even if the name changes 50 times , many leagues already know this to be true.

3rd ,       Into the Darkness   talks a big game , but , if he is who I think he is  , He left Blue Magick  after trying to take over but Failed miserably and took a few members with him ,  Went to another league as Marshal , destroyed that league , left ( taking a few members with him again ) , became Marshal of that league , destroyed that one too , and left again also taking a few members with him again .  Wonder if these actions seem at all like cow-erdness ? Keep running and hiding ?  Really ?

4th ,  name calling  ,  hahaha   just childish ;-)   sounds like someone didn't get his way and is throwing a tantrum. 

Jan 1, 2018, 10:5301/01/18

leyla.sibbers said:

Lets see ,  you spam and hit several peeps in a league and then complain when they hit you back ? You singled yourself out , sorry , but true. 

Sit back and watches ? What a stretch of the truth ! Next time you post lies , I will respond again  with ss of your actions. 

And , last but not least , Stop harassing us and we will Stop hitting you back ;-)   Duh.

Jan 1, 2018, 12:0401/01/18
10/16/14

Robin Ackerson said:

My Turn  ;-) 

1st off  ,  Into the Darkness    seems like someone I knew = old friend turned back-stabber !  

2nd ,      Blue Magick is stronger than it ever was even with the new name change ;-) The spirit of this league under Lisa will never change even if the name changes 50 times , many leagues already know this to be true.

3rd ,       Into the Darkness   talks a big game , but , if he is who I think he is  , He left Blue Magick  after trying to take over but Failed miserably and took a few members with him ,  Went to another league as Marshal , destroyed that league , left ( taking a few members with him again ) , became Marshal of that league , destroyed that one too , and left again also taking a few members with him again .  Wonder if these actions seem at all like cow-erdness ? Keep running and hiding ?  Really ?

4th ,  name calling  ,  hahaha   just childish ;-)   sounds like someone didn't get his way and is throwing a tantrum. 

ahahahhahahha ohh man 

Really you called it BLUES where there is no real blue is there funny matey. If you are real blues then you know how much contribution to get into that BLUES fort lvl 20 ohhh now you forget cause they key get Li. How much she can try to run after her member to against some leagues by her evil intention i am going to open the book again by the KT1 conspiracy thats why now KOK is a damm dead league happened where KOK was the best league in game the kick AXE there own toe forget it. 

2nd , i am is still who i am the back stabber is LISA, DJ Moddy ( A Spy of KT1), Mad Roy ( A real back Stabber and culprit, Jebe is the destroyer of many league, you Robin Anderson ( one of the brought alts by Jebe) , Rizzo ( is the planer to put spy everywhere what DEV KT1 did before and never success). Utmost all the best now no old league is stand by anything if you guys have balls not cow-erdness face to the reality why cry baby all the time. 

3rd KT and the bullies or correlation never get what they think they destroy forget it OK don't worry all will remember the same page. BIG guys left because of bullies and back stabber like you Robin Anderson. Always sit back and barking dog never real fight the whole server cause always use in every fight to put some league as a shield like now KT1 shield  is REBELS, SHADOW AGE, AOC, and KT4 ups give the reals information to all. Hehehhe i know every bit of plan so what you guys want to achieve that never happened until back door open otherwise if you guys have really a true warrior hit as a front line not as a barking dog 

In the end KT1 again going to prove they are the survival in the league lol may be by the blood of all other leagues (correlation) history repeats but they ultimately lose everything cause every time  new plan and correlation never gonna be exists again they will vanish like before. 
Jan 1, 2018, 12:3501/01/18
Jan 1, 2018, 12:41(edited)
05/30/14

Jaywalker SC said:

A very special HAPPY NEW YEAR '18 to our/my friends in KT and ESPECIALLY KT4.

First day of a brand new year and I am gonna go out on a limb and say the exact same to all the good peeps and friends in KoK, Destiny, Rebels, Emps, FoH, AOC, Shadows, Abaddon, and yes Dominus; indeed on a KT forum thread. I honestly thank you for the support you ALL gave my little quiet baby league. Hope I dont need to go hide. :p

Ok, I am watching CNN's John Lemon singing "Auld lang syne" live right while typing this. Geez. lol 

Happy New Year friends.

Jaywalker

Hello All,

The above from Jaywalker I WANT to happen.

YOU the great players of this game can make this happen, lets not blame PLARIUM because we know what they want from US $$$£££.

WE can't rely on PLARIUM coming up with good ideas, IE The duel event....Ally's fighting one another and the Marshall saying WE will stand down on this event....how daft is that lol

The SERVER wars I heard and thought that might be a good idea. Moving your castles into another SERVER and creating CHAOS.

PLARIUM with their own BOSS castle's that attacks YOU and only the BRAVE attack it.

The history of this GAME has happened so lets make the Future of this GAME better.

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Jan 1, 2018, 12:4801/01/18
12/18/14

INTO THE DARKNESS said:

2nd , i am is still who i am the back stabber is LISA, DJ Moddy ( A Spy of KT1), Mad Roy ( A real back Stabber and culprit, Jebe is the destroyer of many league, you Robin Anderson ( one of the brought alts by Jebe) , Rizzo ( is the planer to put spy everywhere what DEV KT1 did before and never success). Utmost all the best now no old league is stand by anything if you guys have balls not cow-erdness face to the reality why cry baby all the time. 

3rd KT and the bullies or correlation never get what they think they destroy forget it OK don't worry all will remember the same page. BIG guys left because of bullies and back stabber like you Robin Anderson. Always sit back and barking dog never real fight the whole server cause always use in every fight to put some league as a shield like now KT1 shield  is REBELS, SHADOW AGE, AOC, and KT4 ups give the reals information to all. Hehehhe i know every bit of plan so what you guys want to achieve that never happened until back door open otherwise if you guys have really a true warrior hit as a front line not as a barking dog 

In the end KT1 again going to prove they are the survival in the league lol may be by the blood of all other leagues (correlation) history repeats but they ultimately lose everything cause every time  new plan and correlation never gonna be exists again they will vanish like before. 

First I have NEVER bought an account - unlike Emps who paid thousands for Dreadnaught (which Niko uses to post on the forums).  You want to talk alts?  Lets see I could name people in Emps who have many alts that have used them for years to spy on other leagues and obtain information to hit their beacons and fortresses so please do not throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Fight like true warriors?  When Emps took Destiny's one beacon they used another league to soften it so no - not true warriors they were too afraid to use their own troops to do the job.  Again glass house ....

I have not seen any crying until you posted in this thread - don't be jealous because other leagues achieved what you could not despite all the alt spies you have had in leagues over the years.
Jan 1, 2018, 16:4701/01/18
12/30/14

leyla.sibbers said:

Leyla,

Your the one who is being stupid. Why don't you just back the hell off stupid tactics and play for real. Maybe go to FarmVille. Seriously over your dumb ass and trying to stir shit. Following Logan and Ace isn't your smartest move ever.

If people are THAT concerned on why I have done things that I have then ask me instead of spreading stupid childish rumors. I thought we were all adults here but, lol nope. And Rizzo isn't a bad guy. If you cross him then you'll probably see him not budging to give you what you want but, otherwise he's a very nice guy and so is other KT1 leadership.
Jan 1, 2018, 17:0901/01/18
12/30/14

INTO THE DARKNESS said:

Hummm This sounds like Logan himself. Sweetie you don't know shit about what is going on in your old league. You left because you couldn't steal it from me like the worm you are. Then go and wreck 5th by being Marshal there then leaving and pulling most of the people out to Unforgiven Knights. lol Just because you want a large league and a larger fortress that didn't need as much work I'm sure. Gotta be a top Dog don't ya. I know how much you love our chat. Glad you find it so amusing and fun to spy on. Like I care less what you may THINK is good news for you. But, gotta spy still don't ya. Now you weasel to Dominus. So your Dissing KT. go for it. You still really have no information but, your awesome at spreading false rumors so have at. I still have most of the original Blue Magick with me so not sure what your crying about. Oh right... I name changed and thats a crime! I was not backed fully by Unforgiven. Yes at times in the beginning I was and they lived up to the beacon part when we pinged for them. All good. Congrats for that. Then it went downhill and Dave and Rizzo were the ones I was talking to the most and befriended. I joined KT family because I like them. Because they are stand up and are like our league. So say all you want. I stand behind the path I chose and the Leadership of KT IV chose. Whats there to forget or forgive me on anyhow? hummm whatever get a life or crawl in a hole for all I care. Just stay out of my business.

Oh and stop with the childish Fat Lisa shit. you know how many people are over weight or have health issues in this game. Just shows what type of person you and Ace and several others are to even say that PLUS name an account that and siege me with it. What a fuking joke you are!! Go buy your wife more shoes love. Grow some balls yourself also.