All Categories

Defend Your Fiefs

Defend Your Fiefs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 18, 2017, 15:1711/18/17
04/10/17

Defend Your Fiefs

A few weeks ago I happened to mention here in forums that I defend my fiefs. Some here thought I would get creamed and/or that I didn't know what I was talking about. Of course my response as always was, you try to take from me and there will always be a price to pay. Case in point our tale of the day. This happened on server #1. I have my own league with 3 members one of which doesn't play very much.

You might remember a league called Fist of Honor. They were the number 1 league yesterday (Friday). About a week or so ago one of their captains decided that he was going to take one of my fiefs. There were plenty of abandoned fiefs in the area but he wanted mine. After reclaiming what I had conquered I sent him a little reminder in the form of a bomb, that I keep a dim opinion on those who try to take what is mine. He didn't get the warning. After a few exchanges in which I continuously bested him even though he was several levels above me a couple of his teammates joined in. This had not been the first time I had a similar issue with this league so of course this meant war.

I happened to mention to a couple of the leagues captains, who even considering their losses somehow believed his league was winning, that I would bring their league down to lvl 2. Their response was that if I could they would all disband their league and join mine. I of course accepted the challenge sending the statement to a couple of marshals from other leagues.

Well guess what I got up this morning and which league was number 2? Well if you guessed Fist of Honor you win a cookie.

I have commanded the former leader of Fist of Honor to disband his league and direct the former members to join my league but he was belligerent. Perhaps he does not fully comprehend the meaning of honor.  Clearly it does not mean what he thinks it means.

I would never put my people out like that no matter how good I thought the odds were period. It was reckless and it was messing with peoples lives. I also don't go around messing with other peoples junk. Fist of Honor brought this down on themselves all so they could try to bully me over my fief. Perhaps they think it was worth it but this shows to me a severe lack of leadership.

If you like PVP, like taking the high road, and you're sick of lame leadership.....join The Syndicate

Evidence:

http://prntscr.com/hbyukb

http://prntscr.com/hc3h6k

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2017, 15:3811/18/17
08/03/14
there are only 3 of us using the forum. none of us care.
Nov 18, 2017, 21:1611/18/17
04/10/17

IronApex Turok said:

umad?

Nov 18, 2017, 23:1211/18/17
08/03/14

Asatru13 said:

IronApex Turok said:

umad?

ive just seen this kind of post about 100 times.   in 3 months, you wont even be logging in anymore and your castle will be an FOH farm. 

Im not sure what you think you did to make the #1 league fall a notch.  if you want to hurt a league, i suggest attackign their fortress with everything you have. 
Nov 19, 2017, 02:3011/19/17
03/11/16

Oh here we go again, its amazing how many 1 man leagues think they can take down a full league that treats eachother like family.  Its not our fault you can't make friends, its not our fault other leagues don't want you.  When you learn to play the game, you MIGHT be a threat, but as it stands, you are just another mosquito buzzing around giving us a good chuckle every now and then.  But, you do what you do, we'll keep doing what we do and we'll see who gets tired of it first.

MinionCantoFoH -800 -584

Nov 19, 2017, 02:3011/19/17
11/27/15

Hi Asatru13,

I am and have been the marshal for over a year just to clear up any confusion you might have. You have literally made my league laugh very much over your forum posts and letters to our league.  I thank you for that. You have pis.sed off the wrong leagues though between Fellowship and us we will continue to seige, raid, and fireball you till your days end.

... and just remember I love you long time.

Cash me outside, how bowdah

Lucidius

Nov 19, 2017, 03:0011/19/17
07/25/15

Holly batman! you like the borg, just wtihout the borg! :p

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yiLSMXBJbVo/UrT9aN9hwRI/AAAAAAAAHJk/U_KfssGpG6U/s1600/picard-facepalm.jpg

Nov 19, 2017, 03:3711/19/17
03/11/16
Resistance is futile :)
Nov 19, 2017, 11:0611/19/17
04/10/17

You people are funny. Sometimes I wonder if any of you understand this game at all. You make up rules that you think you can force others to obey and of course you can't. My enemies think they can destroy me and of course they can't. Everyone has a smart mouth thing to say but when the rubber hits the road you are all as vulnerable as Fists of Honor. 

What really gets me is how void of honor you all seem to be. Not one of you took the Marshall to task for putting his entire league on the line. Not one of you has mentioned a word about the irony of a league that has the word honor in their name yet fails at every turn to show any.

Unfortunately for Fists of Honor and a couple of other leagues that I have been torching .... I'm having a great time at their expense so I won't be going anywhere any time soon. But good luck with your little fantasy of thinking I won't. As long as my enemies can hold on desperately to that fantasy....I can continue to have my way with them.
Nov 19, 2017, 13:0511/19/17
07/25/15
So.... dotard... how much DAMAGE have you actually TORCHED these leagues for? How deep in their wallets do they feel your wrath? You must have something to show for right?
Nov 19, 2017, 17:2111/19/17
03/11/16
just another keyboard warrior who thinks he's god cus he can buy fireballs.  And thinks he's annoying us with single pikes or wraiths hitting our fort now and then.  All we do is laugh and keep on playing our game and getting stronger by the day.  
Nov 21, 2017, 05:0511/21/17
Nov 21, 2017, 05:11(edited)
12/18/14

lol omg you do know that the messages from the first screen shot are from a person who has been league hopping for the past few months & is generally a mailbox troll at  best

pssst Aphrodite you can change your name but you can't hide :)

good luck with the rest of FoH though - I think you will have your hands full .... cheers!

Nov 21, 2017, 10:2511/21/17
08/30/17

Hi all!

Please remember this is just a game and everyone play it whatever he likes. 

Respect each over  and you'll gain respect for you. Don't have to say bad words to someone who chose to play the game in other way than you.

My personal opinion about this is: fiefs are fair play for everyone and can be attacked by everyone. Also is better to hold just 3 of them because is more productive to raid them then to hold them and produce just 1 resource per hr. But if anybody wants to put big deff in them and protect them better this is it - it's just his kind of playing and this is it. You can make good traps in fiefs and get good PVP points.

So, it's just an issue of how everyone playing this game.

Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Nov 21, 2017, 10:4011/21/17
07/25/15
isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi all!

Respect each over  and you'll gain respect for you. Don't have to say bad words to someone who chose to play the game in other way than you.

My personal opinion about this is: fiefs are fair play for everyone and can be attacked by everyone. Also is better to hold just 3 of them because is more productive to raid them then to hold them and produce just 1 resource per hr. But if anybody wants to put big deff in them and protect them better this is it - it's just his kind of playing and this is it. You can make good traps in fiefs and get good PVP points.

Bogdan

If you actually read the entire thread, him getting flak,  is not about him being protective over his fifes, or what not.
Nov 22, 2017, 01:4311/22/17
03/11/16
Dear Moderator, Noone is bashing him for holding fiefs, he's being poked at because he believes that his one man league can take down the #1 ranked league on the server.  He is a known big mouth who thinks he's a tough guy.  No Hatred here, just laughing at his antics.
Nov 22, 2017, 05:5611/22/17
Nov 22, 2017, 06:00(edited)
03/20/14

Jezebel said:

good luck with the rest of FoH though - I think you will have your hands full .... cheers!

It will probably win against FOH the same as it wins (in its own mind) against all other humans.

After you interact with it for a while you will no longer be able to stand dealing with a sad pathetic little creature without losing the contents of your stomach.

hence you will blacklist it and let someone else listen to the garbage.
Nov 27, 2017, 08:2011/27/17
04/10/17

Jezebel 

I played this game when it first began on Facebook and I played for several years as a lone wolf. I have only recently returned. I don't change my name and there are still some here that recall my gameplay way back then. I learned a long time ago that brute force may win battles but it does not win wars. I win wars.

I agree with the moderator .... anyone can attack a fief if they are willing to pay the price for doing so. Attacking one of my fiefs comes at a hefty price. I doubt the person who did thinks it was worth it now and I'm quite sure his Marshall does not. Anyone can attack anyones castle too. Because everything is fair game. Your castle, your fortress, your fiefs, your fellow league members are all fair game. The real question becomes "is what I am about to do worth the effort".

They pretend to laugh about it because it is humiliating to them as it should be. They haven't damaged me at all. On the contrary their behavior has strengthened my troops, helped me level faster, and earned me a considerable amount of sapphires. I can't even count how many times I have set their marshals castle on fire for all to see. For me it is a no lose situation.

Nov 27, 2017, 08:2211/27/17
04/10/17
Funny part is, had they come to me and told me they needed to free a fief for a quest....I would have aided them
Nov 27, 2017, 08:2511/27/17
04/10/17

isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi all!

Bogdan

As much as I respect your input respect is earned not freely given away and I can hold my own. Most of what is being said here is childish insults which I find great humor in. I do agree that foul language is unnecessary but I have found its use to be a sign of defeat and frustration. 

Nov 27, 2017, 08:3811/27/17
04/10/17

Lucidius FoH said:

Hi Asatru13,

I am and have been the marshal for over a year just to clear up any confusion you might have. You have literally made my league laugh very much over your forum posts and letters to our league.  I thank you for that. You have pis.sed off the wrong leagues though between Fellowship and us we will continue to seige, raid, and fireball you till your days end.

... and just remember I love you long time.

Cash me outside, how bowdah

Lucidius

A whole year eh. You didn't get elected and being a Marshal and a quarter will get you a phone call. I'm waiting for you to continue your assault on me. The last time I checked I was the last one to attack your league not you attacking me. It is you who have made the wrong enemy. Ask Cobra the Marshal over at Exiled Legions. I've been attacking him an his captains the entire time I've sought revenge against your league. Ask him how long I've been playing this game.
FYI I'm not done with you yet.

Nov 27, 2017, 13:3311/27/17
03/11/16
boy, you are delusional.  Nobody is quaking in their boots over you.  Keep sending your pikes and wraiths to their deaths, and keep those fireballs coming, its chilly in my castle, besides plarium don't mind taking you money.  Our plans march on, you aren't even something we think about.