All Categories

I said my goodbyes .....

I said my goodbyes .....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 11, 2017, 19:2110/11/17
12/21/14

Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.

What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
Oct 11, 2017, 20:1910/11/17
10/31/14

Tychi said:

Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.

Yap people are leaving. Rumors goes around about cases, and Plarium inside job.

Even the emps are not upgrading their forts, so they could be leaving. 

Is a great pity, I thought I will grow old with these game. 
Oct 15, 2017, 09:3610/15/17
Tychi said:

I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one
Oct 16, 2017, 08:4510/16/17
10/31/14

Dutch Viking said:

Tychi said:

I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one

So did you gave away your account?

If so make sure that the person stay away from forums. 

Oct 16, 2017, 15:3210/16/17

Oracle said:

Dutch Viking said:

Tychi said:

You talking to me.. ?

If so you just confirmed to all here your IQ is lower then your age :)

Oct 16, 2017, 18:4310/16/17
Oct 16, 2017, 18:44(edited)
10/31/14

Dutch Viking said:

Oracle said:

Dutch Viking said:

Tychi said:

You talking to me.. ?

I already told you what my IQ is. I can post medical report if you didn't believe me then. 

So are you denying giving away your account?

Oct 17, 2017, 18:3510/17/17

Oracle said:

Dutch Viking said:

Oracle said:

Dutch Viking said:

Tychi said:

You talking to me.. ?

I already told you what my IQ is. I can post medical report if you didn't believe me then. 

So are you denying giving away your account?

My castle is called "User deleted" what do you think?
Seriously just when I think you reached the limit of your ignorance, you open your mouth and proof me wrong :)

Oct 19, 2017, 00:4410/19/17
09/29/14
Oracle said:

I wonder what will losing these two do to the game. I also heard that most players in unforgiven family are leaving. I am also planning on leaving too. 

I don't think we are that lucky !