I said my goodbyes .....

28 Replies
Marcel Stokvis
7 October, 2017, 9:54 PM UTC

ThatGuy said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


Warrior said:


I saw this late but  Good Byes.. even though you never liked us, it was fun fighting with you.. 
Thx, oh btw what league are you from :) ?
Warrior is AOC; I think he's the marshal now.

I have a specal history with AOC lol
As for me leaving, yeah its 100% and no going back :)
I dropped from 130k troops to 20kish I think, I respond to forums cos I like doing so and still log into the game to revive troops lost,
Oh and send them right back to defence :)

Will I ever play this game again?
We all know I left loads of times before, but I wont return this time!

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Tychi
11 October, 2017, 7:21 PM UTC

Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
UTC +0:00
Oracle
11 October, 2017, 8:19 PM UTC

Tychi said:


Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P

Yap people are leaving. Rumors goes around about cases, and Plarium inside job.

Even the emps are not upgrading their forts, so they could be leaving. 

Is a great pity, I thought I will grow old with these game. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Dutch Viking
15 October, 2017, 9:36 AM UTC
Tychi said:

Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one
"Tia mi aven Moridin isande vadin."
UTC +2:00
Oracle
16 October, 2017, 8:45 AM UTC

Dutch Viking said:


Tychi said:


Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one

So did you gave away your account?

If so make sure that the person stay away from forums. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Dutch Viking
16 October, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC

Oracle said:


Dutch Viking said:


Tychi said:


Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one

So did you gave away your account?

If so make sure that the person stay away from forums. 

You talking to me.. ?

If so you just confirmed to all here your IQ is lower then your age :)

"Tia mi aven Moridin isande vadin."
UTC +2:00
Oracle
16 October, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC

Dutch Viking said:


Oracle said:


Dutch Viking said:


Tychi said:


Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one

So did you gave away your account?

If so make sure that the person stay away from forums. 

You talking to me.. ?

If so you just confirmed to all here your IQ is lower then your age :)

I already told you what my IQ is. I can post medical report if you didn't believe me then. 

So are you denying giving away your account?

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Dutch Viking
17 October, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC

Oracle said:


Dutch Viking said:


Oracle said:


Dutch Viking said:


Tychi said:


Time to join you DV. Just need to pick a target or if a certain someone wants the account they are welcome. With Rebels ruining the game, Plarium happy for them to do so and Alina ruining the forums there is nothing left but to move on.


What you up to DV? Somewhere I can cause trouble? :P
I started on GW2, and awaiting the launch of Chronicles of Elyria ... looking forward to that one

So did you gave away your account?

If so make sure that the person stay away from forums. 

You talking to me.. ?

If so you just confirmed to all here your IQ is lower then your age :)

I already told you what my IQ is. I can post medical report if you didn't believe me then. 

So are you denying giving away your account?

My castle is called "User deleted" what do you think?
Seriously just when I think you reached the limit of your ignorance, you open your mouth and proof me wrong :)

"Tia mi aven Moridin isande vadin."
UTC +2:00
yogozo72
19 October, 2017, 12:44 AM UTC
Oracle said:


I wonder what will losing these two do to the game. I also heard that most players in unforgiven family are leaving. I am also planning on leaving too. 

I don't think we are that lucky !
UTC +0:00
1725196 users registered; 43576 topics; 271663 posts; our newest member:Artur xxx